The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sam does your boss know you are pregnant?

First off, a HUUUUGE CONGRATS on your BFP!! So exciting!! :happydance:

I have not told my boss I'm pregnant as I'm only 5 weeks and I'll have to take my maternity leave over Christmas and New Years and she is going to be very pissed about it. But I may have to as that spotting had to have been from work as I haven't had anything since. I feel much better today after just some rest and knowing I have the weekend off. She does the schedule so far in advance though, so I have no idea if she will change what she has already done. If nothing else I will be telling my doctor to give her a call and talk to her about it, as he has A LOT of pull in our nursing home.

Mrsmiggins!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:

Debzie, welcome back! My tww seems like it is lasting forever (as always). Im on cd 9 and my temp is still up this morning but usually drops around cd10 so if it is still up tomorrow- i will test. Not really getting any symptoms except major constipation and I think I have a minor yeast infection developing which I usually only get after taking antibiotics. But no tender breasts or sore nips like I had during my last BFP.

Good luck Kmae! Your chart looks awesome. Will you use an frer? I had stark bfn with an ic yesterday (8dpo) then a ghostly line with fmu and a Superdrug today and a better line with smu and the frer. Good luck!!
Sam I really think you should tell her. You can't be lugging big bodies around!!

Congrats mrs miggins. I always get darker lines with smu for some reason too.

Kmae your chart does look very promising. I stopped charting for the FET cause the meds mess up your temps, can't say I miss it. Hopefully won't have to do it for a long time.

Good luck Kmae! Your chart looks awesome. Will you use an frer? I had stark bfn with an ic yesterday (8dpo) then a ghostly line with fmu and a Superdrug today and a better line with smu and the frer. Good luck!!
Sam I really think you should tell her. You can't be lugging big bodies around!!

I have never used a frer test before but if my chart looks promising but my interment cheapy doesn't then I might go buy one for curiosity sake.

I have never used a frer test before but if my chart looks promising but my interment cheapy doesn't then I might go buy one for curiosity sake.

Internet cheapy... there goes that funky autocorrect again!

Autocorrect called MrsMiggins MrsMuffins yesterday. I had a good chuckle at that

I didn't even notice the typo!! I was going to do an ic this afternoon but I only had 2 so I didn't, but a couple of people in my journal have said they didn't get a positive on an ic for a couple of days after they got them on frer or Superdrug tests. The Superdrug test was a really faint line and didn't come up for ages so I thought it might be an evap but it came up straight away on the frer. It was faint but at 9dpo and 3 days after when it looks like I implanted it wouldn't be a stonker! I was surprised to see it come up so quickly though. I hope you get a bfp.

Well I had a crappy nights sleep and was tossing and turning during the early morning hours so I couldn't get my correct temp. Did an IC this morning and it is stark white:nope:. I'm debating about buying a frer or not. My luteal phase is typically 12 days long so I'll see if I have the power to not test again for 2 days since I am 10dpo today.

Ah Kmae, your chart still looks good. I hope this is the one for you :)

I hope this is your BFP cycle hunny! Before my BFP I was tossing and turning alot, losing sleep - f'xd it means a BFP for you too! xx

Thanks! Me too! I'll find out within the next couple of days:wacko:

I agree with jess I was exactly the same before I got my bfp & still toss & turn all night now! I just can't seem get comfortable already! I dread to think how I'll be when I start to get bigger! Lol I hope you get your bfp!! xx

I'm bummed :( I've ovved today and OH can't "finish." I'm wondering if I've missed my chance now this cycle

Does he know your O? As that sometimes puts pressure on them :dohh:
You've definitely not missed your chance though hunny!!!!!!

Nope, I don't mention these things because I know it puts him off. The first he wants to hear of baby talk is when I get a BFP according to him :/ I'll try him later but I'm not holding my breath

Hmm men can be difficult like that!
I hope you get it later although your definitely still safely in the running ;) xx

Hope so. Last time I got pg I dtd twice the day before ov and that was it. Hopefully I can rein-act that. Minus the miscarriage of course lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->