• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Congratulations keepthefaith, great news & helps us with our pma xx

Just got bloods done get result tomorrow and go from there x nurse was really nice says she hates digitals Ive to ignore yesterdays one and I've not to give up hope x unfortunately can't ignore digi test and have no hope left xx I'd have prob gave same advice she did like spotting may be late implantation etc etc but think I know deep down it's over Xxx

I am so sorry mrskg :hugs::hugs:

keepthefaith -Congrats

Can I please join. I had my first loss in May this year at 11 weeks my due date would of been 9th December. I was really hoping to be pregnant by then as the whole due date really breaks my heart. Sadly I only have one last shot to be pregnant by that date and that is this cycle.
It took us 11 months to get pregnant that time. I thought it would be a while again, so I felt so lucky when I got a BFP in August. I was so hopeful even after the loss and was so greatful. That pregnancy ended 6 days after my first BFP. That baby would have been due 23rd April.
So here I am. Waiting and hoping that I get a bfp this month so when the 9th Dec comes, I will not feel so lost and hopeless.

:dust:

hey - is it too late to join? I really like the idea of this thread. I had my MC of my 1st pregnancy on 9th september. Due date was 28 april 2012. Straight away I knew it would be important for me to be pregnant again before the due date. Got my first BFN yesterday, so on to the next cycle. I seem to have very long cycles too, which means fewer chances in between now and then - though hopefully the mc was a factor in that and it might change. Would love the support of this group while we try. Good luck to all of you! x

Blood test negative and bleeding now so no 3rd time lucky for me :cry: devastated :cry:

Blood test negative and bleeding now so no 3rd time lucky for me :cry: devastated :cry:

:hugs: Did your Dr. say if they were going to run any tests to find out why you have had so many MC's?

She said they'd refer me if I wanted to but would take months and the fact I háve 3 girls already (17 13 & 4) there's prob nothing wrong just one of these things no sure what to do at the moment xxx

I'm so sorry Mrskg. I'd wait a wee while and see how you feel before you decide whether to get referred or not. It might take a while but it might also be the difference between having a 4th mc or having a sticky baby.

She said they'd refer me if I wanted to but would take months and the fact I háve 3 girls already (17 13 & 4) there's prob nothing wrong just one of these things no sure what to do at the moment xxx

I hate when Dr.'s say it's just one of those things. 3 MC's would be very bad luck, if that is what it is! I would think that they would atleast do some blood tests... the problem could be something simple like problems with hormones and would be easy to correct.

But the fact that you do have 3 healthy children does make it more likely that you will carry another child to term.

:hugs:

hi ladies just checking in to see how you are all doing :flower:

MrsKg - Iam so so sorry, i really hope you get some answers when you feel ready to :hugs::hugs:

Iam cd16 been sticking to the SMEP iam expecting to ov anywhere between 2moro and thurs so to be on the safe side will bd eveynight till thurs then back to every other night after that.

Last night while getting washed and ready for bed i checked cm, it was slightly egg white but had a very light pink tinge to it, (no pains cramps or discomfort) ive never had that before mid cycle has anyone else experienced this???? iam really wet today but still no good amounts of ewcm that id be hoping for to indicate ov approching :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Girlies :hi:
I am sooo sorry I haven't been on in days!!
I have been extremely busy!!
Sorry I cannot reply to you all individually :nope:

Congratulations keepthefaith :happydance: a H&H 9 months to you!! :hugs: x x

I am soooo sorry for you Mrskg :hugs: :hugs: I don't know what to say except please stay strong hunny :hugs: When I was third time pregnant - I kept telling myself 3rd time lucky but unfortunately not :nope: I do hope you get the answers and support you need :hugs: xxxxx

Welcome to the new comers as well :hi: I hope this thread helps you all :hugs:
Mammatotwo you have the same due date as me!! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"