The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

lomelly, what pregnancy does to us hey!!
Haha you said 'he' maybe you know something ;)
Going to Haven for 4 days which will be nice, just for lovely getaway... hopefully!! xx

kategirl, maybe this crazy temps will equal a bfp!! I hear they often do :) xx

Temps during AF are usually crazy. Some people wait til AF is gone before resuming temping x

Good to know, I had been trying to find information on that but couldn't find if it was normal of not! AF is actually winding up now so I think I'll keep going, but fx that things start evening out after AF ends.

kate, don't even worry about temps during AF, mine were all over the place also.

jess, I just have a feeling it's a boy. I could be totally wrong, but that's my instinct. DH is guessing girl cause he had a dream we had a blue eyed girl.. guess we'll see in a month lol. a getaway sounds lovely, always good to recharge!

Temps during AF are usually crazy. Some people wait til AF is gone before resuming temping x

Yep, that is what I ususally do because mine are always higher than normal during AF and a bit erratic. I'll start temping in a day or two.

I knew for both my children what gender they were at around 6 weeks gestation. Never looked back or doubted myself and was right both times!

I really want a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy. That's just my luck :) Just like having a Christmas baby is my luck, and no doubt there will be a huge snowstorm the day I go into labor. :haha:

If we're sharing songs

I will carry you by selah is just amazing x

the guy that sings it wrote the song for his daughter she had problems an wouldn't live but his wife chose to carry her their story is on you tube heartbreaking but amazing how strong they are :cry:

samj I was the same with my son, wanted a girl but knew without a doubt it was a boy, was very happy to have him none the less since I know we'll be having more kids, I just hope that this transfer works and I get the chance to have another little girl to keep forever.

I'm honestly going to be happy with any baby I get. Before, I really wanted a girl but now I'll honest to god don't mind :)

I'm honestly going to be happy with any baby I get. Before, I really wanted a girl but now I'll honest to god don't mind :)

Before the miscarriage I really really really wanted a girl, but at this point I know I'll be happy with a boy as well, if I can just be lucky enough to get pregnant again. It's odd, but a couple days before I lost him, I became convinced that it was going to be a boy. I know it was waaaaay too early to have known, but I feel like it would have been a boy.

I do still want a girl and my husband also wants a girl, but I'd be happy for a boy as well. :)

We need a like button for this! My son is really hard on me and I really desire a girl but after losing the last baby at 9 weeks, I no longer care of the gender. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. :*)

If we're sharing songs

the guy that sings it wrote the song for his daughter she had problems an wouldn't live but his wife chose to carry her their story is on you tube heartbreaking but amazing how strong they are :cry:

That song is totally amazing! I heard it on the Duggar episode where they lost their baby and I had just lost mine. I barely got through it....

ttcbabyison, thanks for sharing that song. I see what you mean about the lyrics.

For me, Stronger by Kelly Clarkston reminds me of my miscarriage since it came on the radio while we were on our way to the hospital, and the chorus lyrics kind of remind me of that as well.

My attempt at temping is not working well so far. My temps have been fluctuating by almost a degree the last three mornings, and two of the mornings I've been above 98 degrees when my temperature is usually really low (96 or 97 degrees) during the day. Does this seem normal during AF? I thought my temp should be lower at this point in my cycle. I guess I'll just have to try it a while longer and see how it goes.

That one hits home as well for me! Everything reminds me of sweet baby bean. We tried so hard and then she/he was gone..... :cry:

I know...us too. It's tough. :hugs:

I feel like I have food poisoning :( really sick with (tmi) diarrhea. I felt like this before my last af. If this isn't my bfp cycle I'm going to get checked out by my doc :/

I agree. If this isn't my BFP this month either, i'm going to the doctor's to make sure all is ok before continuing on this crazy long journey we're all on.

Two songs for me we're Sia breathe me, makes me cry everytime, the lyrics totally made sense to me, alot of what she says - like today you will sleep for good etc, but it also pulls the strength you need and makes you understand that it will still all be ok. And the other was kate bush, this womans work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1G7eft6_8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NRdA0ST4Zg

Wow, these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

If we're sharing songs

Wow, that song was beautiful Mrskg! Thanks for sharing.

I guess it's different for me in a way, I was far enough along to know weeks before that we were having a girl, the girl I've waited forever for it seems. Now that I've lost Hannah I know I won't stop till I get another girl. If I had of never lost her and ended up with 3 boys I would have been content but the loss has made it different, I just want back what I lost and all the experiences I should have had with her :cry: I won't be complete again till I'm holding my forever daughter.

Kelly, I haven't been there, I can totally understand what you mean. I hope you don't need to wait very long before you can have your forever daughter in your arms! :hugs:

The last few days I've been really feeling pessimistic about getting pregnant again - I truly believe it's going to be 6+ months until we can get a BFP again. However, I also have been feeling more okay with it, I think I'm just kind of getting resigned to the fact that I won't have a baby for quite a while. I might just be making myself feel like that to try to protect myself from the pain of not getting a BFP, but I guess I don't mind as long as it's not driving me as insane as it has been.

I've been trying a couple new things to try to up my chances, drinking red raspberry leaf tea and also having a spoon of honey with cinnamon every night. I'm don't really believe that either will help, but I figure they won't hurt so I might as well try! And it turns out the honey and cinnamon is actually really yummy, mmmmm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->