The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Kelly, I really hope you get your baby girl- to have something and then loose it makes you want it even more than before you had it (at least that is how's been for me).

Kategirl, I hope you get your BFP when you least expect it (like VERY soon!)

Kelly and Kate, I hope you BOTH get your BFP's very soon. I'm sure you will :)

I didn't mean to sound all "oh, I won't love a boy" because I'm going to love anything that will tolerate my body long enough to stay in there for 9 months. I just want to buy pink things, and I don't think my OH would approve of me dressing our boy in pink :haha: Kind of strange since I've never been the girly-girl type. Plus, we can't decide on a boy name. Such decisions :) I would love to have a boy and give him a mohawk!

That's ok sam, that's what this place is for :) Glad the cramping has eased up!! :hugs: xx

Stephanie - Sorry to hear no-ones coming with you in antenatal class, I would if I could lol :flow:
Im sure they'll be others there :) Are you nervous? Do you know what they cover in the classes? xx

Welcome Old Bear, of course you can join! Sorry for your loss sweety - I hope this group of wonderful women can help you :flower: xx

xxxjessxxx - aw bless :hugs: lol Im hoping there will be others really, im actually quite nervous about it. I have no idea what they will be covering, its in 4 sessions so i session per week, im gunna take notepad and take notes lol. I have to go though, its only been a few days ago since im actually finding myself getting scared and nervous about the big day. The type of person i am i have to plan and organize everything, but with birth you cant and it makes me :wacko::wacko::wacko: lol xxx

Lomelly - Yeah I feel strongly like it's a boy too, will be happy either way :D xx

Mrskg - thats a lovely song, thanks for sharing :) xx

Kelly - I hope you get your BFP for team pink soon hunny :hugs: xx

Kate - I started feeling reallly pessimistic as I kept getting pregnant and having more MC's. Now this one has come so far I feel like it was all worth it.
You'll get there soon hunny :flow: xx

Sam - I used to want a girl, but since reading on here and hearing boys are easier, are more loving and love mummy cuddles I really want a boy. I;ve sort of grown to the idea this LO is a boy, but my head is starting to say girl so if I'm told its a girl I'll be pleased but utterly shocked!! xx

Stephanie - bless, maybe you going on your own can give you the opportunity to concentrate on it more anyway!! I love being organised too lol, I don't see much point in a birth plan to be honest as I know how unreliable the birth is and how much it changes around the situation! I hope it all goes well for you though! You'll have to share things you wrote down! I've got my midwife tomorrow :) xx

Thanks for the tips on temping off odd during AF... My temp this morning as exactly the same as yesterday (I was actually really suprised and took it twice, lol) so I guess temping might work for me after all! :)

So, this is kind of an odd question, but I was thinking you girls would be good to ask.... Ever since the miscarriage, I've still been finding myself doing some planning for the baby. Not the baby I lost, but the baby I will hopefully be pregnant with at some point. Like, the day before I started to miscarry I had crocheted a baby hat (I know, it was super early, but I wanted to do it) and I kept it instead of undoing it after I lost the baby. After that I also crocheted a baby blanket with some yarn I had leftover from my niece's blanket, and I have a folder of bookmarked links of ideas for things for the nursery. I've also been thinking about what clothes I have that would still work as sort of maternity clothes, or what old clothes I have that could be refashioned. I feel kind of weird since I'm not pregnant and don't know if/when I will be again, but I can't help it; I feel like my pregnancy planning was interrupted and I don't want to go back out of that mode. Does anyone else do stuff like that.

Kate, I don't think there is ANYTHING wrong with planning for something that will change your life so completely. I kept going online and looking at cribs, clothes, comparing bottles, and finding the best deals for diapers/wipes/forumla. I think it's nice to start some things in advance so you're not so overwhelmed when you do get your bfp!

Kategirl, did you ever hear of the book " The Secret"? It is about being positive and visualizing your life the way you want it to be. It argues that people who do this have a better odds for their dreams/ wishes to come true. Personally, I think it is healthy and makes you feel like you are still moving forward. I do the same thing when I buy new clothes- since, you never know when it is going to happen!

I kept buying onsies and cute little outfits blue and pink after loosing Hannah, I now have a bag of clothes stashed away for our next little one, so no I don't see the harm. I did return the clothing I bought specifically for Hannah though but most of it was preemie since had she of been born it would have been early. I like the planning. It helps to keep me calm, I like to visualize and think about the future.

Ladies I'm now pupo and 3dpo! Meet "luck and love" my two beautiful babies.

Attachments

• luck&love.jpg
    luck&love.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Katei don't think that's silly with my first loss i never for one minute thought anything would go wrong an I bought loads even a brand new 3 in1 travel system this is now in my neighbours just waiting for the day I can use it x I also have a drawer full of mat clothes I can't wait to grow into x I can visualise it so hopefully what kmae says works an a little pma gets us to our rainbows xxx

Just gorgeous Kelly x absolutely amazing how it all begins xxx

I do the same thing when I buy new clothes- since, you never know when it is going to happen!

I hadn't bought any new clothes until last Friday because I didn't want to get anything until I needed maternity. I finally did break down and get a new cami I needed, and I also got a new shirt (on clearance and with an extra coupon, lol) since now I know I'll be getting through the summer without maternity, but I did feel better that the runched style would allow a little baby bump in the future if I get one. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans like that. I feel like it's kind of counting my chickens before they hatch go be planning like that, but I just can't help it!

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3
I kept buying onsies and cute little outfits blue and pink after loosing Hannah, I now have a bag of clothes stashed away for our next little one, so no I don't see the harm. I did return the clothing I bought specifically for Hannah though but most of it was preemie since had she of been born it would have been early. I like the planning. It helps to keep me calm, I like to visualize and think about the future.

Ladies I'm now pupo and 3dpo! Meet "luck and love" my two beautiful babies.

Those must be 3 day'ers. So exciting!!!! Good luck!!!!! :hugs:

Kategirl, I did that too - I think it's what kept me sane to be honest! If I didn't have hope I'd be doing those things god knows what would happen! xx

Hi ladies! Sorry been MIA for so long, work got so busy and I was travelling a lot. Welcome to all the newcomers since I've last posted and congrats on the bfp mrs miggins! Soo happy for you!

I'm having a rough day so sorry if I start to rant. My OH just made me sooooooo mad I honestly wonder why I've stayed with him! I'm always waiting! Waiting for us to have money for a new place, waiting for him to say yes, we can try again, and waiting for a damn diamond! All of our friends are waiting for it! We've been together for over 3 years and honestly, I feel I'm getting too damn old to be waiting. Just yesterday i mentioned how we are so close to having a down payment and what does he say to me? Oh well i think we should save more... Seriously? Wtf... I'm so sick of this. When do i get to move on with the fun stuff (family, marriage). I'm tired of waiting for him. I know i have to wait at least a couple more months to ttc because unfortunately my job is working on contaminated properties and we are getting super busy and I need to get this experience in to help with my career but I'm just so frustrated that he always puts things like this off and off. Sigh... Sorry for ranting :( just so tired of waiting.

Hi ladies! Sorry been MIA for so long, work got so busy and I was travelling a lot. Welcome to all the newcomers since I've last posted and congrats on the bfp mrs miggins! Soo happy for you!

I'm having a rough day so sorry if I start to rant. My OH just made me sooooooo mad I honestly wonder why I've stayed with him! I'm always waiting! Waiting for us to have money for a new place, waiting for him to say yes, we can try again, and waiting for a damn diamond! All of our friends are waiting for it! We've been together for over 3 years and honestly, I feel I'm getting too damn old to be waiting. Just yesterday i mentioned how we are so close to having a down payment and what does he say to me? Oh well i think we should save more... Seriously? Wtf... I'm so sick of this. When do i get to move on with the fun stuff (family, marriage). I'm tired of waiting for him. I know i have to wait at least a couple more months to ttc because unfortunately my job is working on contaminated properties and we are getting super busy and I need to get this experience in to help with my career but I'm just so frustrated that he always puts things like this off and off. Sigh... Sorry for ranting :( just so tired of waiting.

What does OH mean??? Sorry he's being such a jerk. I probably would have got up and left by now. I have no patience for crap. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->