The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh = other half

Sorry I'm so frustrated. I guess I also don't feel like I belong anymore. U all are trying so hard and as much as I hope and pray that I will get that bfp before my dd, between him and work its just not gonna happen. I do love him very much, he treats me like a princess, but he never gives in to the bigger things in life. I will check in from time to time. I do love hearing about your journeys but I have nothing but crap to say about mine.

Wish you all the very best!!!

Oh carebear, I hope things start going better for you very soon! I know you deserve it. :hugs:

Would love to join. My due date was June 15th, 2012. I lost my angel at 8wks.

Welcome, Sweetz! I'm really sorry to hear about your angels :hugs: and I hope you can get another BFP very soon.

I cried quite a bit this evening, I just feel very hopeless and dejected. I'm actually kind of scared to try this month just because I'm scared to get another BFN, but I also do want to try because I really do want the chance that maybe I'm wrong and it will be my month. Sigh. I just need to find a way to cheer up!

Kate, it sounds like you need a vacation :hugs: The more you stress, the longer your wait will be. The cycle I got my BFP I just decided I was either going to get preggers or I wasn't. I did everything I could and the rest was up to fate. I didn't freak out, I tried hard not to SS, and I just relaxed.

Kate, it sounds like you need a vacation :hugs: The more you stress, the longer your wait will be. The cycle I got my BFP I just decided I was either going to get preggers or I wasn't. I did everything I could and the rest was up to fate. I didn't freak out, I tried hard not to SS, and I just relaxed.

I'm not a relaxer... when I got my BFP I think I was even more stressed than now, lol. I'm actually not really stressed, just sad. :( I know I'm not going to get pregnant soon, but I can't help from being sad. And we actually are going on a little weekend trip this weekend before our anniversary, but that will probably make me more stressed than less, lol (I'm not very good about vacations...).

Welcome, Sweetz! I'm really sorry to hear about your angels :hugs: and I hope you can get another BFP very soon.

I cried quite a bit this evening, I just feel very hopeless and dejected. I'm actually kind of scared to try this month just because I'm scared to get another BFN, but I also do want to try because I really do want the chance that maybe I'm wrong and it will be my month. Sigh. I just need to find a way to cheer up!

Ty Kate!

I am in the same boat as you. I don't want another bfn...but I so want the bfp! We tried this month so we will see. Af is due on the 7th. As bad as it sounds I am staying pessimistic...I'm guarding my emotions in case it's a bfn ya know?

Kate lots of :hugs: sounds like you're going through a rough patch. It will happen.

sweets welcome to this thread I didn't realize you're due date was the same as my Hannah's. Hoping you to get a bfp soon! I think we're testing on the same day if I remember correctly from the other thread.

Kate lots of :hugs: sounds like you're going through a rough patch. It will happen.

sweets welcome to this thread I didn't realize you're due date was the same as my Hannah's. Hoping you to get a bfp soon! I think we're testing on the same day if I remember correctly from the other thread.

Test on the 7th or 8th as long as af doesn't come.

Care Bear sorry oh being a pain in the neck x you are always welcome here x hope things get better soon x

Welcome sweetz sorry for your loss x my af due 7th as well can't say I'll be as patient as you an not test early x

Managed to not test yet an not stressing x hardly any symptoms x feel out x this is all completely different for me hope it's a good sign x

So sorry Carebear :hugs: I'm sure it'll happen for you soon.

Hello Sweetz,you'll be very welcome here. Good luck in getting your BFP xx

AFM, I caved and tested and got a BFN. I had a little cry over it lol

Sorry to hear your OH's being a pain in the bum, won't he listen to you? It's not fair if it's all his way :nope: xx

Welcome Sweetz :hugs: Hope your doing well xx

Seems like a lot of testing soon :happydance:
Mrskg I sure hope this is positive for you!! xx

:hugs: girly x how many dpo are you? X

Thanks jess x obviously I hope so too but if I have to wait then so be it x feeling really positive that it will happen eventually an all will be fine loving my new pma xxx

Still time girli :thumbup: got everythig crossed for you xxxx

yes 10 dpo is very early!!

Mrskg, Im glad your being positive you deserve it!! xx

Hope u can change that negative around girlin!! Your symptoms are so promising!

Kate- try to stay positive or we can be positive for u! Hope u get that bfp!

Welcome sweetz! Good luck to u!

Naw jess, its always been his way. I always seem to be waiting for him. Took over 2 years of dating to even get him to move in with me and he still hasn't changed his address!

Hmm that seems odd! Maybe just really isn't good with change :shrug: i don't know.
It's hard suggesting stuff or trying anything that helps, all I say is maybe try and talk to him and if he isn't willing to change or give new things a go then maybe have a good thought if this is what you want xx

I gave Chris an ultimatum. I wanted him to set a month for TTC or I said I'd walk as it's not fair to invest energy and years of my life into a relationship which isn't giving me what I want. He said September 2012 initially but after I accidentally fell and lost it he was willing to move it to asap. And once he got used to the idea, the diamond naturally followed.

But I honestly would have walked if we hadn't come to an agreement :/

Oh = other half

Sorry I'm so frustrated. I guess I also don't feel like I belong anymore. U all are trying so hard and as much as I hope and pray that I will get that bfp before my dd, between him and work its just not gonna happen. I do love him very much, he treats me like a princess, but he never gives in to the bigger things in life. I will check in from time to time. I do love hearing about your journeys but I have nothing but crap to say about mine.

Wish you all the very best!!!

You're allowed to be frustrated! It's ok. Just try to hang in there and not focus too much on the dd...as HARD as i know that is. Your BFP will happen for you. Just have faith! And men are just crap sometimes...they just are. They ALL can be. I love my hubby with all my heart but he's for sure not perfect! Just hang in there carebear! We're all here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->