The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Would love to join. My due date was June 15th, 2012. I lost my angel at 8wks.

WELCOME to this thread Sweetz! I think we've already talked about this but i don't remember. My due date was June 15th as well. Our stories are nearly identical...well stat-wise anyway. We're all here for you! You're a little further along than i am on the DPO timeline so GOOD LUCK and FX'd for you! I'm at 1DPO today or tomorrow. I'm not sure yet.

Welcome, Sweetz! I'm really sorry to hear about your angels :hugs: and I hope you can get another BFP very soon.

I cried quite a bit this evening, I just feel very hopeless and dejected. I'm actually kind of scared to try this month just because I'm scared to get another BFN, but I also do want to try because I really do want the chance that maybe I'm wrong and it will be my month. Sigh. I just need to find a way to cheer up!

I agree with SamJ, sounds like you need a vacation! Here's a big :hugs:!!!

carebear, I'm sorry your DH is being such a... butthead for lack of better words :( I understand wanting to have some money saved up for a house, but he wants more now?? I really hope he can understand your point of view... you just want a LO, and timing will never be perfect. I hope your journey does a 360 and he hops on board soon.

girlin, my beta HCG levels at 14 dpo were only 74.. that means I didn't even implant till 10-11 dpo. you never know how late that beany will snuggle in, and your symptoms do sound very promising!! hope that second line shows up soon!

Jess, since I have a feeling it's a boy, wouldn't you know that boys names are the ones we are having real problems with?? :haha: girl, no problem, have about four. boys not so much...

afm I'm slightly freaked, had some brown cm this morning, but could very well be from BD'ing... I found baby on doppler but I just couldn't seem to get a solid lock, I kept hearing echoes, but definitely heard it. called OB to ask what I should do, and they offered me a scan! talk about awesome!

Girlin - good news!! Lets hope it brings you your bfp!! xx

Lomelly you lucky devil getting another scan! I definitely wouldn't worry about the brown cm though hunny!
I had midwife today all good, she used her doppler pushed sooo hard and actually hurt :nope: xx

Anyone seen Camlet? I've been wondering where she's gone the last few days :shrug: xx

I just keep trying to tell myself to stop think about getting pregnant because I know it will still take a while and I need to not stress about it while I'm waiting. I just wish I could convince myself of that! I almost feel like the hope that I might get pregnant again is the thing making me crazy - if I knew for sure that it would be another six months I think I'd be able to handle it better.

Kate I often said the same thing especially after loosing our daughter, kept telling my friends if I just knew how many kids I'd have and their genders now i could relax and let life take me where it will but sadly it doesn't work that way. Just remember it takes a healthy couple on average 7 months to conceive you've still got lots of time.

Lomelly - Yeah I feel strongly like it's a boy too, will be happy either way :D xx

Mrskg - thats a lovely song, thanks for sharing :) xx

Kelly - I hope you get your BFP for team pink soon hunny :hugs: xx

Kate - I started feeling reallly pessimistic as I kept getting pregnant and having more MC's. Now this one has come so far I feel like it was all worth it.
You'll get there soon hunny :flow: xx

Sam - I used to want a girl, but since reading on here and hearing boys are easier, are more loving and love mummy cuddles I really want a boy. I;ve sort of grown to the idea this LO is a boy, but my head is starting to say girl so if I'm told its a girl I'll be pleased but utterly shocked!! xx

Stephanie - bless, maybe you going on your own can give you the opportunity to concentrate on it more anyway!! I love being organised too lol, I don't see much point in a birth plan to be honest as I know how unreliable the birth is and how much it changes around the situation! I hope it all goes well for you though! You'll have to share things you wrote down! I've got my midwife tomorrow :) xx

xxxjessxxx - Yea i think it will make me concentrate more, the more i think of it the more im looking forward to it. Yea i can post what i write lol, like a mini baby and bump antenatal class :flower: I dont have a birth plan. Actually come to think of it, my midwife has never asked me about it :wacko: mind you shes a bit poo. How did your midwife appointment go? only 27 days until you know what your little baby will be!!:) xxx

Kate I often said the same thing especially after loosing our daughter, kept telling my friends if I just knew how many kids I'd have and their genders now i could relax and let life take me where it will but sadly it doesn't work that way. Just remember it takes a healthy couple on average 7 months to conceive you've still got lots of time.

I actually kind of wish the opposite... I wish I knew for sure that it would be another 6+ months. I hate knowing that this month COULD be the one and then finding out it isn't. I know in ny heart that I won't be able to get pregnant until next winter or spring, but the hope that it could be sooner is what's making me crazy. It took my mom two years to have me, and she said that after a while she stopped really worrying about it and it didn't bother her so much because she knew there was such a small likelihood that it would happen. I know it doesn't work that way, but I wish I could trick myself into thinking it did.

And I had always seen the average was 4-5, so good (well, kind of good) to know it's actually longer. Maybe that will help me forget the 25% chance a month statistic (25% is enough to make me think it could happen any month, but I know in my head that it won't).

Kate, there is a 20% chance a month that you'll get pregnant, but there is also a 25% chance that you will MC in the first 4 weeks, so I think the 7 month statistic comes from getting your forever BFP. Please try ANYTHING to keep your mind off it a tish, it took me 6 months after my loss to get my BFP and until I stopped freaking out about it it never came.

I'm trying. I feel like this month I'm not really stressing about it, I'm just sad. I'm going through all the TTC motions, but I know it won't do any good, and I know that at the end of the month I'll just end up disappointed again. Anyway, I'll stop blabbering now. I'll try to stay away until I can either get more positive or more committed to knowing it won't happen for a long time (or at least stop my non-stop complaining, lol).

Aww no, you need to express yourself or else you'll feel even worse and that won't be good either! It's just so important to try and relax, and just let nature take it's course. It will happen, it may be sooner or it may be later but you will get your BFP!

WELCOME to this thread Sweetz! I think we've already talked about this but i don't remember. My due date was June 15th as well. Our stories are nearly identical...well stat-wise anyway. We're all here for you! You're a little further along than i am on the DPO timeline so GOOD LUCK and FX'd for you! I'm at 1DPO today or tomorrow. I'm not sure yet.

It helps knowing someone was in the exact position you were around the same time...it makes it seem clearer that someone understands. Weird I know. Been relaxing bc having af like cramps but a week too early (af not due until the 7th) have been told this is a good sign...but not feeling very optimistic.

It helps knowing someone was in the exact position you were around the same time...it makes it seem clearer that someone understands. Weird I know. Been relaxing bc having af like cramps but a week too early (af not due until the 7th) have been told this is a good sign...but not feeling very optimistic.

I for sure understand. I've heard that's a good sign too to be having AF like cramps at this stage. Hopefully it's a good sign and you get your :bfp: soon!!!

I am so hormonal. Keep shouting at oh and then bursting into tears for no apparent reason. He's getting me a calming hot choccie now lol

I for sure understand. I've heard that's a good sign too to be having AF like cramps at this stage. Hopefully it's a good sign and you get your :bfp: soon!!!
Me too!

Feeling a bit better tonight. I think I'm getting more comfortable that it's going to be a long time before we get our second chance. But that's good, I need to get used to the idea so that I can relax and stop getting my hopes up every month.

Now for an actual question: last month I did OPKs with FMU, which I then found out was a no-no (maybe the cause of my full week of positives?). I know that between 10 am and 2 pm is the best for testing, but I'm at work from about 6:30 am - 5:30 pm by the time I get home. Should testing as soon as I get home still be close enough?

I'm late, but can I join?
I MC at 11 weeks and would have been due October 20/2012.
MC happened exactly 1 week before my NT Scan :(

So sorry hon! This really sucks! Nobody should have to deal with a loss. I'm on track for losing every other baby.

:hugs: so sorry for your loss. We'll look after you in here :)

Feeling a bit better tonight. I think I'm getting more comfortable that it's going to be a long time before we get our second chance. But that's good, I need to get used to the idea so that I can relax and stop getting my hopes up every month.

Now for an actual question: last month I did OPKs with FMU, which I then found out was a no-no (maybe the cause of my full week of positives?). I know that between 10 am and 2 pm is the best for testing, but I'm at work from about 6:30 am - 5:30 pm by the time I get home. Should testing as soon as I get home still be close enough?

Oh yes, i think you're fine. I read in my fertility book that the best time to do OPK is between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. so you would be fine with that timeframe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->