The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm late, but can I join?
I MC at 11 weeks and would have been due October 20/2012.
MC happened exactly 1 week before my NT Scan :(

NEVER too late to join. :) So sorry for your loss. Are you currently trying again? What's an NT scan?

I'm late, but can I join?
I MC at 11 weeks and would have been due October 20/2012.
MC happened exactly 1 week before my NT Scan :(

I'm so sorry. :hugs: Our dates are very close, I would have been due Oct 26, though I lost mine much earlier. Welcome to the thread, there's a great supportive group of girls on here.

I think I'm more okay with not getting pregnant again soon. I feel like I'm just kind of getting resigned to the fact, which is good since it will stress me out less.

My chart is looking a little funky, my temp keeps rising. I hope of flattens out soon! OPKs stat today. I shouldn't O until next Thursday, but they come in a 20 pack that has to be used within 30 days so I might as well. I hope afternoons work out for me better this month, that full week of positives was really annoying! :)

Here's an odd question: My boobs seem really different since the MC. They have gotten really huge before AF each month (they get as big as they got after my BFP, probably almost a cup size, which they never did before) and this past month they had the same stabby pains in them that they did when I was pregnant (they started before AF and I'm still getting them a bit today). Has anyone else had these types of changes? It seems odd that only a couple weeks of pregnancy could do that, especially since my HCG was already down to 24 by the time I MC'd at 5w6d (so I'm guessing my levels never got very high).

I've vomited through every AF since the MC. They do horrible things to your body

My boobs started hurting from O day to AF after my MC. Not sure that they grew though.

Are you using the Answer brand ovulation kit?

Just woke up from a 3 hour nap and ready for another haha!:winkwink:

Backache still there. Ate almost half a bag of Lays potato chips...family size :wacko: yeah...don't know how to explain that one to DH lol. Having sweet, almost fruit smelling cm...what's up with that? Did notice 2 tiny spots on britches, but nothing when I wipe. I hope this is all promising...but still expecting the :witch:

How is everyone else feeling?

Stephanie - yaaay a mini BnB antenatal class sounds good :happydance:
I know - it'll be 25 tomorrow :D Tomorrows a busy day actually, me and OH are sitting at the polling places where people go and vote for all the councillers etc, then we're babysitting later that evening. Bring on the weekend where I can have a lazy one!
ANyting planned this weekend?
My midwife thing went ok, she used her doppler and pushed really hard :( And when OH said we had a doppler she made a really sly remark :nope: xxx

Welcome NesSAH - Im sorry for your loss hunny, I hope you keep strong and get your BFP soon!! xx

All you ladies sound like you've got promising symptoms!! xx

I had an evap sort of thing today. My boobs are sooooo sore and I've gone right off tea. Root for me people. I need my spirits keeping up

Sounds hopeful girlin!! Hope this is it for you!
And you sure its an evap thing? They all have to start from somewhere! xx

You can have a look for yourself :) I am sooo emotional! I'm sitting here crying at another woman's post on the forum. It just hit a soft spot and now I'm weeping like a loon. I need cake and hot chocolate

Attachments

• RIMG0016.jpg
    RIMG0016.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
That looks soooo promising. My tests at first we're always very faint (type that you only see in a certain light and angle) up until 14dpo where they suddenly got darker.
I have all f'xd for you that its the start of something :flow:

girlin that doesn't look like an evap, that looks like a faint, I could see the second line. those internet cheapies aren't very good for picking it up early.. maybe try a FRER in a day or two??

jess, ouch!!! hate it when they press hard, at my ultrasound today she was pressing so hard! you'd think they'd know they have to be careful more :shrug: she decided she wanted to do some anatomy measurements today so it was a long scan.. but I wasn't going to complain. she was very nice and gave me some pictures :) hope you get a nice relaxing weekend

sweetz, sounds promising! FX'd!

it's never too late, nessah :flower: I hope your wait is a short one. there's so many nice ladies in here!

I hope it's the start of a BFP. I did a frer after that with like 4th urine of the day but my wee was so dilute. It was negative but I'm hoping that's because my wee was so dilute

Girlinyork, I can see it! I hope is is the start to your BFP! It looks very promising indeed!

Just woke up from a 3 hour nap and ready for another haha!:winkwink:

Backache still there. Ate almost half a bag of Lays potato chips...family size :wacko: yeah...don't know how to explain that one to DH lol. Having sweet, almost fruit smelling cm...what's up with that? Did notice 2 tiny spots on britches, but nothing when I wipe. I hope this is all promising...but still expecting the :witch:

How is everyone else feeling?

AF symptoms and pg symptoms are so similar. I wish there was a difference! Got my f'xed for you! I'm in no-mans land just waiting to ov.

girlin I hope it turns into a nice pink line for you, I don't think I saw it sorry computer monitors are hard on the eyes.

Ok ladies I'm debating whether I want to test super early like at 8dpo instead of 10dpo... my brain is saying no cause last time I did test at 8dpo there was a line but it was so faint I couldn't be sure till 9dpo and it was frustrating but I just wanna know. I figure if I wait till 10dpo I should get a line of some sorts on a frer. I want to be strong and wait but don't know if I can!!!! Ugh.

girlin I hope it turns into a nice pink line for you, I don't think I saw it sorry computer monitors are hard on the eyes.

Ok ladies I'm debating whether I want to test super early like at 8dpo instead of 10dpo... my brain is saying no cause last time I did test at 8dpo there was a line but it was so faint I couldn't be sure till 9dpo and it was frustrating but I just wanna know. I figure if I wait till 10dpo I should get a line of some sorts on a frer. I want to be strong and wait but don't know if I can!!!! Ugh.

If I gotta wait you do too! Lol! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"