• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

She said they'd refer me if I wanted to but would take months and the fact I háve 3 girls already (17 13 & 4) there's prob nothing wrong just one of these things no sure what to do at the moment xxx

Im so sorry Mrskg it s a stoopid situation where u cant help but feel lost. Everyone is here for u but i know ur a tuff cookie and wont b down too long. It will get better promiss!! Ohh did u find ur reading from Mesina spot on?? Mine freaked me out big time!!!

How r all u ladies doing today? News? Symptoms? Somebody poas right now while reading this?? Lololol

How r all u ladies doing today? News? Symptoms? Somebody poas right now while reading this?? Lololol

Im alright hunny - how are you?
I have quite a few symptoms lately - but trying not to get too excited.
What about you, any symptoms?
AF is due in 4 days - I'm tempted to go to Tesco's and buy their own brand one. But because they are only for the day of your period due I think it would get me down if it was BFN but it's playing on my mind whether to test or not :shrug: x

Hello ladiez 10 dpo and tested bfn just used fmu that i had kept awaiting the postie delivering my ics. I am a tiny bit gutted as i have so many symptoms and my chart looks awesome if I do say. so myself.

jess superdrugs own brand are cheap and 10 miu. asda own are 15 miu. x

Bless debzie - are they IC's you used then?
I gave up on them, I only ever get ridiculously faint lines that you have to hold up in a certain light, and they only ever got to a decent faint line at 15dpo, and by then I already get a nice :bfp: on another test lol, so yeah IC's aren't for me any more!
So don't give up! They really aren't reliable - I do so hope this will be everyones month!!
I can't go to Superdrug today, tomorrow but Thursday I can. SO the only option at the moment is Tesco's but I don't know whether to wait to stop the disappointment :shrug: (dear me lol, this is coming from me who usually starts testing from 7dpo and tests about 3-4times a day :blush: ..and I've held out this long already :haha: am i feeling alright??!) xx

Jess well done. for holding out it was getting the best of me. I bought the ICS mainly to serve my need to.pose pot believe me I would spend a fortune. I have a Tesco digital on standby of i ever reach 14 dpo again as i have a 13 day lp.

Thanks :hug: I really have amazed myself, although the craving to poas is getting quite strong now :haha:
I know what you mean about IC's solving the poas addiction though lol - just remember, they are IC's so don't be too down about it :thumbup: x x

What make are your IC's Debzie? Mine are One Step. I know some people use Wondfo's and I just wondered if one was better than the other. I just bought 50 of them though so it'll be a while before I buy any more lol!

Oh and I have a Boots digi set aside just in case too :)

If it helps, I've used both :)
I used Wondfo though, the month I didn't get pregnant so can't judge on that :dohh: but one step are the ones I used most and found they give rather very faint lines :nope: x x

I had EWCM yesterday so me an DH DTD. I am pretty sure that O is still at least 4 days away, because my OPKs are still -, but I couldn't pass up EWCM! Today is the day I started my progesterone... I am hoping it helps lengthen my LP! We'll see!

Fx'd Twinkie!! Could it be possible you O but you missed the surge with the OPK's?
I hope you catch that eggy :spermy: aaaaannd that progesterone works wonders for you :hugs: x

Fx'd Twinkie!! Could it be possible you O but you missed the surge with the OPK's?
I hope you catch that eggy :spermy: aaaaannd that progesterone works wonders for you :hugs: x

I don't think I have O'd yet, because my temps are still down. I don't know if the dosage of progesterone I am taking will effect my BBT or not. I am going to take it at breakfast time so I will have almost a day before I take my BBT. We'll see this is all new to me! The early EWCM is normal for me, so I expect to O around Saturday, but me an DH are gonna try to keep BDing all this week just in case.

Thanks for you support everyone it really means a lot x

Jessy1101 yeah her reading was great she sees dec being my month I so hope she is right!

Good luck and lots of babydust all round x

I will not be testing again till at least over a week late even though I'd prob know myself if I had another loss I'd rather not get excited over a bfp for it to be taken away a week later I really hope I can be strong and stick to this plan xxx

Twinkie - I just found this on FF about progesterone supplements.

How will taking progesterone supplements affect my chart?
First, you should talk to your doctor before taking any kind of hormonal supplement. Any kind of progesterone that you take or apply is likely to raise your temperatures on your chart. Once you are taking progesterone, it is hard to tell whether your temperatures are high due to ovulation, pregnancy or to the progesterone you are taking. When you are taking hormonal supplements of any kind, your doctor is the person to consult about what is happening with your cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Progesterone-Supplements-Effect-on-Chart.html

Twinkie - I just found this on FF about progesterone supplements.

How will taking progesterone supplements affect my chart?
First, you should talk to your doctor before taking any kind of hormonal supplement. Any kind of progesterone that you take or apply is likely to raise your temperatures on your chart. Once you are taking progesterone, it is hard to tell whether your temperatures are high due to ovulation, pregnancy or to the progesterone you are taking. When you are taking hormonal supplements of any kind, your doctor is the person to consult about what is happening with your cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Progesterone-Supplements-Effect-on-Chart.html

Thanks so much for this info! I use FF, but I didn't ever read this. My Dr. definately knows about the progesterone (he prescribed it LOL). I am only taking it once a day, so I guess in the morning I will see how much it effects my temps. Hopefully I will still be able to tell when I O by a higher temp shift, but I guess this is kind of trial and error for me!

No problem at all! FF is usually my first port of call to search for anything I'm not sure of. DH laughs at me because I'm always researching and googling things :)

Mrskg thanks for stopping in have been thinking of you today. X

Ickle my tests are the thicker blue handle one step the ones withthe plain blue handle not hcg wrote on them...as an expert i know there are a few one step around lol. I rate both the ones I have and wondofo. Wondofo were giving me a positive result when all the rest were negative when I was testing for my bfn after the last loss.

Lol thanks for that Debzie. Mine don't have HCG on them either and I think they're the thicker ones, so it sounds like we've got the same ones.

I don't think I have O'd yet, because my temps are still down. I don't know if the dosage of progesterone I am taking will effect my BBT or not. I am going to take it at breakfast time so I will have almost a day before I take my BBT. We'll see this is all new to me! The early EWCM is normal for me, so I expect to O around Saturday, but me an DH are gonna try to keep BDing all this week just in case.

Ah oh right - well it's good that you and DH are atleast :sex: all week so then hopefully you can't miss it!!! Fx'd!! xx

Thankfully i've got my O today at CD13 so nuttin abnormal with that. 1DPO tomorrow...what's a somewhat resonable day to test? I know it variates and depends on each time and etc etc. I'm just curous as to what wouldnt make me sound cray-cray. 8dpo? Maybe closer to 10?

Bahhhhh as if holding out to freakin 14dpo is easy damnit grrrrr..

Jessy I usually start at 6 dpo even though I know better and implantation Doesnot occur until between 6-11 dpo then hcg taked at least 2 days to get into the bloodstream and of course hcg doubling time of 24-48 hours. Held off this cycle until.yesterday 9 dpo that's my record this te round ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->