The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

girlin i hope it turns into a nice pink line for you, i don't think i saw it sorry computer monitors are hard on the eyes.

Ok ladies i'm debating whether i want to test super early like at 8dpo instead of 10dpo... My brain is saying no cause last time i did test at 8dpo there was a line but it was so faint i couldn't be sure till 9dpo and it was frustrating but i just wanna know. I figure if i wait till 10dpo i should get a line of some sorts on a frer. I want to be strong and wait but don't know if i can!!!! Ugh.

girlin i hope it turns into a nice pink line for you, i don't think i saw it sorry computer monitors are hard on the eyes.

Ok ladies i'm debating whether i want to test super early like at 8dpo instead of 10dpo... My brain is saying no cause last time i did test at 8dpo there was a line but it was so faint i couldn't be sure till 9dpo and it was frustrating but i just wanna know. I figure if i wait till 10dpo i should get a line of some sorts on a frer. I want to be strong and wait but don't know if i can!!!! Ugh.

if i gotta wait you do too! Lol! :winkwink:

you both can do it!!! :)

Let me just say this...the TWW sucks!!! Blows really! Why can't the REST OF THE WORLD around us just stop and be on the wait too! Why is it just us women who have to wait and change everything in the meantime. For me, the day or day after i know i ovulated, i stop drinking my wine, cut my coffee/caffeine in half and whatever else is unhealthy, i stop doing. It's my way of cleansing myself and getting my body ready for baby if that is the case. Why can't the men in our lives DO THE SAME RIGHT ALONG WITH US? Ugh...so frustrating. NOTHING has to change for them. And WHY can't they drink and have their fun DURING our "fun week"...the two weeks starting with our period up until fertile time and ovulation again...that would be the prime time to get out and have our fun again with our guys and friends but NO, sometimes you don't get contacted at all during that period and then here comes the wait period again, and they come out of the woodwork. Sorry for the rant. I'm just severely annoyed tonight and i'm only on 2/3DPO. Geesh.

^ I guess I've never really thought of it that way. I don't drink alcohol like ever, I don't stay out late and the only form of caffeine I really get is from my occasional iced caps. I guess the things I miss during the tww or pregnancy are: Hot tubs and sushi so nothing to big. I did stop drinking my iced caps altogether 3 days before embryo transfer and I do miss them very much but I'm only not drinking them till I find out if it's worked. If I am pg then I'll just order a smaller size and drink them less often even though they're way below the recommended intake of caffeine.

Sorry the tww is so hard for you already. If I could have one thing it would just be to know right away!

Sweetz, you're further into your tww then I am so if you tested sat it would likely be accurate where as with me I'd be 8dpo and it may or may not show anything. I hope i can wait cause I really don't want to see a bfn after everything we've been through the last couple of months.

^ I guess I've never really thought of it that way. I don't drink alcohol like ever, I don't stay out late and the only form of caffeine I really get is from my occasional iced caps. I guess the things I miss during the tww or pregnancy are: Hot tubs and sushi so nothing to big. I did stop drinking my iced caps altogether 3 days before embryo transfer and I do miss them very much but I'm only not drinking them till I find out if it's worked. If I am pg then I'll just order a smaller size and drink them less often even though they're way below the recommended intake of caffeine.

Sorry the tww is so hard for you already. If I could have one thing it would just be to know right away!

Sweetz, you're further into your tww then I am so if you tested sat it would likely be accurate where as with me I'd be 8dpo and it may or may not show anything. I hope i can wait cause I really don't want to see a bfn after everything we've been through the last couple of months.

You are in my prayers...here's to us both getting our :bfp: :thumbup:

Fx crossed for both of you ladies! :)

I am really not a drinker, but I have never wanted to drink more than I have while trying to get pregnant, lol. I do like my occasional wine, and I've missed being able to have it whenever. I've tried to only have it while AF is actually hear, and then only a drink or two.

I haven't been thinking too much about babies today, but I realized tonight that I feel pregnant. My boobs still hurt (not sore, more like stabbing pains), I've been bloated and heartburny, I keep getting headaches, my stomach's been a little off, and I just feel generally run down. Too bad that I haven't even ovulated so I know it's not symptoms, lol! :rofl:

girlin, I just wanted to let you know that I also got what I thought was evap at 8 dpo. I tested the next day (that night, the next day, for 5 days after that :rofl:) and got positives. That doesn't look like an evap to me either, it looks like a faint positive. Also, your temp went up today and looks very promising. I don't want to say it because I don't want to jinx you...

Actually, I'm pretty sure I came in here and complained about that evap. I tested again that night after work and got a pink line. My IC's were actually better at picking it up then my FRER.

My IC today has gotten a darker line but my superdrug test is stark white. I despair

yeah but I'm not going to use them til two days from now when I'll be two days late. The IC line is really obvious but my camera is blurring it! Argh! It's thick with colour and everything

Well that sounds promising. I have known other people to get evaps on those things but I've never seen one and I must have used hundreds of the bloody things. The lines can be hard to see on the Superdrug tests because of the window casting a shadow. Have you taken it to the brightest window in the house (although it's a very dull day here in Yorkshire isn't it?) and tilted it in every possible direction? Don't forget my post a week last Saturday claiming I had a definite bfn on a Superdrug? That was my bfp.

Yeah, it's on the windowsill now and definitely negative. But my IC really looks positive. It's got two purple lines D:

9dpo for bfn slight evap for me 2 girli hope they turn into a bfp's xxx

heres my evap or hopefully start of my bfp xx

Attachments

• may bnb 001.jpg
    may bnb 001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
Nice line Mrskg. Hope that is the start of your BFP. I manage to photograph my line but the picture quality sucks and it looks less visible than yesterday's when IRL it's MORE visible

https://i45.tinypic.com/qsrul1.jpg

It's so much clearer in real life :dohh:

oh looking good girli x glad you can see mine to beginning to think i have a bad case of line eye x mine better irl too i have to put it to lowest res on camera or too big to upload :wacko:

It's darker than yesterday's. Yesterday's was a real squinter and today's is so easily seen. These just CAN'T be evaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->