The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

And they appeared within the time limit. Sorry if I'm jabbering but I'm a bit desperate lol

Stephanie - yaaay a mini BnB antenatal class sounds good :happydance:
I know - it'll be 25 tomorrow :D Tomorrows a busy day actually, me and OH are sitting at the polling places where people go and vote for all the councillers etc, then we're babysitting later that evening. Bring on the weekend where I can have a lazy one!
ANyting planned this weekend?
My midwife thing went ok, she used her doppler and pushed really hard :( And when OH said we had a doppler she made a really sly remark :nope: xxx

Welcome NesSAH - Im sorry for your loss hunny, I hope you keep strong and get your BFP soon!! xx

All you ladies sound like you've got promising symptoms!! xx

xxx jess xxx - Aw i have never baby sat before, come to think of i have never held a newborn baby or a baby :dohh: Silly midwife, my midwife is rubbish, she doesn't talk, all she says is yes and no. Sometimes i feel like i know more then her. Iv had a bad couple of days where on tuesday i fainted. :wacko: been really light headed, i feel alot better now but i know for sure when i see my midwife next week, she will be like... " thats fine" lol. When i found out i was anemic i even asked my midwife for a blood test because i knew i wasnt right.

Nopy nothing planned, a boring weekend for me, you got anything planned?xxx

Did another IC with smu and another line appeared within a minute. Seriously, what are the chances of three nasty coloured evaps in a row? Can I count this as my BFP yet? LOL

I'm counting them as BFPs :) My SIL looked at them and says they're clearer than the photos and looked just like hers at 15dpo (she's 35 weeks now)

So I'm now cautiously PAL

sooooo exciting!!!!and so pleased for you...fingers crossed we'll have some more bfps soon!

So exciting to see some more BFPs! I hope we can get even more this month! :)

I woke up and seem to be getting a cold. :( I hope it doesn't put too much of a damper on our weekend anniversary plans or our baby-making plans.

I also had something odd happen yesterday. An old friend from high school (who has always claimed that she's psychic) messaged me and asked if we were trying for a baby because she sensed that we were and were having trouble. She said she thought we would be able to get pregnant in 2013. I have no idea what prompted the message since there's no way she would have found out we were trying, and I don't really believe in stuff like that, but it was kind of weird/disappointing.

Maybe she saw 2013 being a birth instead of a bfp. I hope so anyway

Maybe? I don't know, it's just kind of odd since I haven't talked to her in about 10 years (except seeing Facebook statuses, lol). I don't really believe in predictions like that, but it was so out of the blue that I feel like maybe it might actually be true? I really hope it's not and it's sooner than that - I have been guessing late fall/early winter.

Anyway, I'll keep on trying. Maybe someday some of your guy's luck will rub off on me! :)

Well #1 I really don't believe in that stuff...I'm a skeptic...but if you think about it...if you get your :bfp: now you will still be pregnant in 2013 :)

I spoke to like three psychics and they were all wrong despite getting other facts right. Maybe you posted something which sort of hinted at the TTC thing and she subconsciously picked up on it

No, I don't think I've even posted a status since we started TTC (I rarely post on Facebook since my husband is always signed into his account, and that girl isn't even friends with my husband, nor has he posted anything about that). Very odd.

Lomelly great to hear all was ok - fancy sharing the pics??

Kelly - I agree. Waiting will do less stress to your head than seeing a faint line and having to wait longer!

Girlin - Congrats Girlin!!! Woohoo H&H 9 months!!

Mrskg - I see that too, looks like the start of a bfp :D

Stephanie - Oh my! Really?? Does that make you nervous abut holding your LO??
Im quite lucky in that sense I've baby sat lots of children form 5mnths - 14yrs old lol, and pretty much did everything for my little sister (on my dads side) then I always did quite a lot with my other sister too. Also did Childcare at college and worked in a few nurseries so I feel comfortable with LO's.
That's terrible about your midwife!! Sorry to hear you fainted! I've never fainted, had you fainted before you got pregnant?
Nope lazing about. Going in the attic to look at a moses basket lol, my mum kept the one that my two brothers, me and my sister used and she said I should look at it and see if I want it. Nothing else apart from that :D

Kategirl - that's strange!! Lets hope she's right about you getting pregnant but wrong about the year and meant 2012 ;)

Eek, third IC of the day has a line. I feel like a fraud saying I'm pregnant though. I need a missing witch before I'll believe it

have faith in your little bean! It 's impossible to have allll of those evaps!! And your SIL also agrees on the bfp! Hows your OH feeling? xx

He's remarkable calm. He says he's taking one day at a time starting with if/when AF is late. I really, really, really, really, hope this is my rainbow

Naww sweety. You've got your rainbow I'll keep everything crossed that it sticks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->