The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Yay congrats girlin! I could have told you yesterday you were :happydance:

Mrskg, I see a line too. I think it's the start of your BFP too! Dang, two in one day! We are on fire!

Shhhhhh, don't jinx it, there's a bunch of us still waiting, lol. :)

I've modified my goal; I'm just hoping for my BFP by the end of the year, not by my would have been due date. That's when my GYN said we could start looking at testing (either if I don't have another BFP or if I lose another one). Hopefully it won't have to come to that!

woohoo girli delighted for you xx

kate im a believer thats a lovely message xxx

stephanie i never saw your post about fainting just jess' reply but i used to faint with my 2nd dd it can be because of blood pressure or low blood sugar when you feel it coming on get your head down asap xxx

thanks girls someone just done a tweak for me an def something there am i right in thinkin if there was nothing it wouldnt show in a tweak??? not counting my chickens yet an dont feel pregnant but next few days will tell xxx

Hi guys! Id love to join!! My due date was May 23, 2012 But God had diferent plans for me and I lost the baby in October.. For me to get a positive before my due date would be a Miracle but since my God is in the Miracle business I wouldnt be surprised. I pray that all who are waiting get sticky beans SOON!! (Im on CD 6).

Hi Godbless :) so sorry for your loss but this is a lovely place. I would have been due on monday but I had my loss in october too :-( im now 15 weeks tho so it can be done :) fingers cropped for you! Mrskg-i saw it too :) sending you love, prayers and loads of baby dust! Good luck everyone. :-D

I just got back from the dentist and my dental assistant is due May 31st... my due date. How strange to think I should be that pregnant right now! I probably would have been crying if I didn't have a little blueberry in my tummy right now.

Also, I clearly wrote on my form that I was pregnant and expecting 12-20-12, and they still tried to give me x-rays. I said, "Is it safe for me to get x-rays?" She looked at me funny and I said "Well, I'm 7 weeks pregnant?" No x-rays for me :)

Thanks Islander!! Im praying and hoping that I get a sticky bean this month!! My cycles have been all over the place and I only had 2 cycles after the miscarriage and this being my third. They actually had to give me medication to jumpsart my cycles again! Im hoping this is the last cycle for 9 months..lol. Congrats on your sticky bean!! I cant wait to be there!

Godblessme, welcome :hugs:

I just had the MIL over and she took one look at me and "Oh my god, you're not are you? I knew you were a week ago when you were looking at shoes." She knew with the last pregnancy long before I did so that encouraging :)

Let me just say this...the TWW sucks!!! Blows really! Why can't the REST OF THE WORLD around us just stop and be on the wait too! Why is it just us women who have to wait and change everything in the meantime. For me, the day or day after i know i ovulated, i stop drinking my wine, cut my coffee/caffeine in half and whatever else is unhealthy, i stop doing. It's my way of cleansing myself and getting my body ready for baby if that is the case. Why can't the men in our lives DO THE SAME RIGHT ALONG WITH US? Ugh...so frustrating. NOTHING has to change for them. And WHY can't they drink and have their fun DURING our "fun week"...the two weeks starting with our period up until fertile time and ovulation again...that would be the prime time to get out and have our fun again with our guys and friends but NO, sometimes you don't get contacted at all during that period and then here comes the wait period again, and they come out of the woodwork. Sorry for the rant. I'm just severely annoyed tonight and i'm only on 2/3DPO. Geesh.

So hoping you two have your BFP!!!!!!

My head is in a whirlwind today.... I just want things back the way they were and I know that isn't happening. I have changes to make and that give me anxiety.

I don't know why, but I know I'm out this month. Something does not seem right; my boobs still have these stabbing pains and my temp is off and I'm getting slight lines on ny OPK way before I should O, and in general I'm just not feeling it. I think we'll just take it easy this month and really start again next month. It will probably be good for is to not take this cycle too seriously anyway. :)

I know this probaby a stupid question but when and how do you use the OPk's?? Ive never used one

mrskg thats a pink line on my screen, how many dpo are you? Looks like my 8dpo-9dpo test last time.

Girlin congrats! Here's to the witch definitely not showing up.

I'm still waiting to start the poas parade.

I know this probaby a stupid question but when and how do you use the OPk's?? Ive never used one

Start using them a few days before you normally ovulate. Only when the line is as dark or darker is the test a positive and when it's a positive it means you're fertile and going to ovulate in 12-36 hours :)

^ I guess I've never really thought of it that way. I don't drink alcohol like ever, I don't stay out late and the only form of caffeine I really get is from my occasional iced caps. I guess the things I miss during the tww or pregnancy are: Hot tubs and sushi so nothing to big. I did stop drinking my iced caps altogether 3 days before embryo transfer and I do miss them very much but I'm only not drinking them till I find out if it's worked. If I am pg then I'll just order a smaller size and drink them less often even though they're way below the recommended intake of caffeine.

Sorry the tww is so hard for you already. If I could have one thing it would just be to know right away!

Sweetz, you're further into your tww then I am so if you tested sat it would likely be accurate where as with me I'd be 8dpo and it may or may not show anything. I hope i can wait cause I really don't want to see a bfn after everything we've been through the last couple of months.

I'm not an alcoholic or anything, but i do love my wine and a beer occassionally. We are a young couple with a lot of young couple neighbors that all like to party from time to time. We have a good time. So it's just hard when i'm in the 2ww and everyone else is still partying and having fun and i'm standing still. Yes, I choose to do this because i don't want to take any chances. it just sucks sometimes. i drink coffee every single day. I love my coffee. I usually only drink a big cup in the morning but sometimes a cup in the afternoon so that's hard for me to give up. Decaf just isn't the same! And yes, i LOVE my sushi too. i gorge myself on it once AF hits me. Apparently it's comfort food. He, he...oh well, thanks though. I'm sure i'll get through it just fine, just needed to vent last night. Thanks for listening.

Mrskg - I really do think it's your bfp hunny :thumbup: have you tested again?? :D xx

Welcome Godblessme, Im sorry for your loss hunny. Hope you get nice and settled here :flower: xx

Ttcbaby - I know it's frustrating hunny, but believe me - it is soooo worth it!!
I actually really relaxed and slacked my bfp cycle. I usually watch what I eat, drink etc. But my bfp cycle had soo many takeaways, drank as much tea as I wanted lol. You'll have your bfp soon sweety :flow: xx

ILuvBabies - Hope everything is going ok hunny, sending hugs :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->