The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

hi everyone sorry its been so long since I last posted we have been very busy lately with lots of appointments ect.. I think ive finally managed to catch up with all the posts ive missed now! Theres clearly been a lot going on since I last looked in here though so..

Congratualtions Girlinyork im sure you must be getting bfps with that many 'evaps' lol I hope you have a h&h 9 months!! :)

Mrskg I can definitely see something on that test! Its looking very bfp to me!! :) When to you plan on retesting? (sorry if you've already said & ive missed it lol)

Good luck to all you ladies waiting to test! Looks like this as turned out to be a very lucky month so hoping to see even more bfps very soon! :)

well I dont really have much to say about me exept ive finally reached the 2nd trimister :happydance: & I finally felt my 1st big kick last night :happydance: I did say I would post my scan pic up after my 13 week scan ages ago but for some reason my laptop does not want to cooperate & ive been trying for over 30 mins to get it to work but it just keeps coming up with error everytime I try :( im so rubbish with computers I have no idea what im doing! :shrug: lol!! xx

Ahh do you ever use photobucket.com? They can be uploaded onto there :)
Good to see you back :thumbup:
Yaaaay for second trimester and woohoo for the big kick!!
I've been feeling baby kick, especially today and now, it's wriggling around and feels soo weird! xx

Yay, hello Camlet :)

I'm feeling all crampy and I'm afraid AF might be coming. Think it's normal?

I know this probaby a stupid question but when and how do you use the OPk's?? Ive never used one

i started mine about 4 or 5 days before my estimated OV date. Got negatives up until the day before OV and then it was a positivel. It's good to start them early so you don't miss it and make sure you're BD'ing it all or most of those days anyway. Good luck!

Girlin - with this bfp cycle, I had hot belly feeling like I was going to bleed for aaages, very crampy and it worried the life out of me!! It's completely normal. Will you be seeing Dr's? Perhaps see if they will check your progesterone levels etc :) xx

I don't have time to see my GP. I am going away for a week to see my family in Plymouth. Enough to drive me crazy lol

Jess no ive never used it but im very tempted to sign up to it now! lol I will probably join it tomorrow so i can attempt to upload it tomorrow now as OH will be home from work soon & im soo tired right now!! aww its such a stange but amazing feeling isnt it! I really cant wait until OH can feel the kicks & im feeling them all the time! :)

girlinyork yes cramps are very normal in early pregnancy! Ive had strong cramps since before I even found out. It was one of the things that made me suspect I was pregnant! I still get them every now & again now but they are more if i stand up suddenly or to quickly now where as before they where more of a constant ache! As long as they arent sevear or there isnt any blood then im sure should be fine! :) xx

I didn't get cramps until like week 5 of my last pregnancy but then again, the baby was undersized anyways. AF officially due tomorrow. I'm going to lock all the doors to make sure she won't come in

I didn't get cramps until like week 5 of my last pregnancy but then again, the baby was undersized anyways. AF officially due tomorrow. I'm going to lock all the doors to make sure she won't come in

*hands you an extra deadbolt lock*

p.s. Im testing sooner then monday....I cant take it. I am getting the test tomorrow.

Girlin - bless, Im sure she won't come - you haven't even had your usual spotting which is good :happydance: xx

Camlet, look forward to seeing them!
Yes it's crazy, never thought i'd get to this stage. Been trying to think of names that have a strong meaning to relate how much this baby has kept moving on and been strong. You thought about names yet? xx

Sweetz - ouou look forward to seeing your test results :D xx

I really hope af stays away for you!! which im sure she will! Remember that every pregnancy is different though! This is a new pregnancy so try not to keep looking back & comparing as you'll drive yourself mad (like I did! lol) I know its easier said then done though but thats the best advise I think I was ever given & it really helped me get through the 1st trimister soo much! :) xx

Ahhh bless, all this waiting we have to do is never fun :nope: lol

Wow you ladies type so fast I cant keep up! :haha:

Good luck sweetz! I hope it a nice :bfp:

Jess I have an idea on a girls name but I really cant decide on a boys name at all! I just dont like ANY boys names atm! lol! If its a girl we are going to call her Sopia & her middle name will be Hope :) xx

Wow you ladies type so fast I cant keep up! :haha:

Good luck sweetz! I hope it a nice :bfp:

Jess I have an idea on a girls name but I really cant decide on a boys name at all! I just dont like ANY boys names atm! lol! If its a girl we are going to call her Sopia & her middle name will be Hope :) xx

TY Camlet!:flower:

Boy names I have always liked are:

Asher
Kaleb
Xavier
Elisah

partial on the Xavier bc that is my DH name lol Our stepson's name is Nicolas but we call him Nico.

Thank you for the warm welcome ILuvBabies200, ttcbabyisom, kategirl & girlinyork
Here is wishing everyone bfps soon!!!

ps: need to catch up on reading the thread-- a lil' behind :)

Good luck sweets! Girlin-i so hope she stays away... Maybe push the sofa against the door too?tbh I dont think you need to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->