The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Godblessme, welcome :hugs:

I just had the MIL over and she took one look at me and "Oh my god, you're not are you? I knew you were a week ago when you were looking at shoes." She knew with the last pregnancy long before I did so that encouraging :)

Wow! That's exciting!! Congrats on your rainbow beanie! Such beautiful and well deserved news! Praying for a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby for ya!

xxxjessxxx

Thanks for the welcome. Hope you had a good birthday....

WHat CD are you ladies on? I'm just about to wrap up first AF since MC...nasty, bloody, painful :cry: But thank God it's OVER!

CD 6 today!

My first af after the mc was a nightmare. And the second. I'm so sorry you've just been through that xx

Sweetz33 & Mrskg.... keep us posted.
Sending babydust your ways!!

Girlinyork!!! Yay!!! Congrats-what great news!

Mrskg, it looks like you may also be getting a BFP! Keep us posted!

I will most def keep all my BnB girls updated. :thumbup:

sweets you testing tomorrow then or saturday? I'm so jealous you can test already!

I'm going nuts over here wanting to but tomorrow will only be 7dpo. I need to make it to monday, going to try super hard but I want to know so bad. Plus been feeling a little more pessimistic today as not had any pressure or cramps since this morning. They reassure me and give me hope so here's to hoping for cramps tomorrow. I need little luck and love to stick and hold on tight.

Work tomorrow and sat so hopefully I'll relax a little and keep my mind off it.

Oh one weird thing I have that started this afternoon is a weird pulling sensation on my belly just below the skin almost like a tingling numbing feeling in a straight line on my left side (it's not there all the time just randomly happens then goes away) that goes from the height of my hip to about the height of my belly button. I used to get these (a lot stronger) when pregnant with hannah but on my right side, it's all I've got to go on even though it's not in the uterine area. Anyone else have anything like this?

sweets you testing tomorrow then or saturday? I'm so jealous you can test already!

I'm going nuts over here wanting to but tomorrow will only be 7dpo. I need to make it to monday, going to try super hard but I want to know so bad. Plus been feeling a little more pessimistic today as not had any pressure or cramps since this morning. They reassure me and give me hope so here's to hoping for cramps tomorrow. I need little luck and love to stick and hold on tight.

Work tomorrow and sat so hopefully I'll relax a little and keep my mind off it.

Oh one weird thing I have that started this afternoon is a weird pulling sensation on my belly just below the skin almost like a tingling numbing feeling in a straight line on my left side (it's not there all the time just randomly happens then goes away) that goes from the height of my hip to about the height of my belly button. I used to get these (a lot stronger) when pregnant with hannah but on my right side, it's all I've got to go on even though it's not in the uterine area. Anyone else have anything like this?

Not sure...when is the best pee? Lol!

As for the weird sensations I get those all the time now.

I always get a darker line with smu when I test, so I'm going to do an ic first and if it looks like there is a line or could be I'll do a frer with smu on whatever day I end up testing. Still ping ponging back and forth on that one.

Tomorrow my hubbie and I are going on a weekend trip for our anniversary (which is next Wednesday). We're going down to Chicago; we're planning on going to the Field Museum and the Shedd Aquarium and then the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Hopefully it will be fun and relaxing! At the moment I'm really not all that excited/anxious/hopeful for this cycle (I'm just sort of mellow), but I'm sure that will change after O, lol.

I hope we get some more positives on this thread over the weekend!!! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome ILuvBabies200, ttcbabyisom, kategirl & girlinyork
Here is wishing everyone bfps soon!!!

ps: need to catch up on reading the thread-- a lil' behind :)

This thread goes super fast!!! :coffee:

My ics are no darker and my frer line was a complete joke. I have no faith at the moment :( af is due today so we'll see if she gets me -sigh-

:hugs: when I got my bfp the 1st test was darker then the one I took the next day! so hopefully it's the same for you! I was told a lines a line! Oh & my frer always came back negative for ages so I really don't trust them anymore! I really hope af stays away & this is your rainbow! :hugs: xx

Lomelly great to hear all was ok - fancy sharing the pics??

Kelly - I agree. Waiting will do less stress to your head than seeing a faint line and having to wait longer!

Girlin - Congrats Girlin!!! Woohoo H&H 9 months!!

Mrskg - I see that too, looks like the start of a bfp :D

Stephanie - Oh my! Really?? Does that make you nervous abut holding your LO??
Im quite lucky in that sense I've baby sat lots of children form 5mnths - 14yrs old lol, and pretty much did everything for my little sister (on my dads side) then I always did quite a lot with my other sister too. Also did Childcare at college and worked in a few nurseries so I feel comfortable with LO's.
That's terrible about your midwife!! Sorry to hear you fainted! I've never fainted, had you fainted before you got pregnant?
Nope lazing about. Going in the attic to look at a moses basket lol, my mum kept the one that my two brothers, me and my sister used and she said I should look at it and see if I want it. Nothing else apart from that :D

Kategirl - that's strange!! Lets hope she's right about you getting pregnant but wrong about the year and meant 2012 ;)

xxx jess xxx - OMG, you have alot of experience with little ones then dont you lol. It does make me a bit nervous but im hoping when the time comes i will just know what to do naturally.
No i have never fainted before, feel alot better today though which is good, i just make sure im snacking and drinking and getting good rest which is starting to become a pain now tbh.
Aw thats sweet of your mom, my mom has still got my christening dress from when i was christened. she wont let me go anywhere near it lol. xxx

Mrskg - Thank you :hugs: I know fainting is common in pregnancy but it really does suck when your walking round a busy high street. :dohh: xxx

Haha yes this thread the past few days has shot up!!

Can't even remember what I needed to write now :dohh:

Camlet, I love your girls name choice!! Maybe your having a girl because your so stuck on boys names!!
I love Enolah (ee-no-luh) for a girl. For a boy I love Maddox but OH hates it. We both like Nolan though xx

Right, back from the GP. She looked at my ICs and said that yes - they were positive. And she often got women coming in with faint results around the time AF is due. She gave me some figures to explain why there probably wasn't much HcG in my urine and why some tests detect it and others don't. She said in a week, my HcG will be high enough to give a blaring positive and to stop testing til then (eek!)

She also wasn't concerned that my FMU produced no line today while my SMU did. She just said I'm probably so early that there's not a lot in my urine

My laptops messing up - It's not showing other peoples responses until now :nope:

Stephanie - yeah I have I guess lol. Didn't end up babysitting last night in the end, as drama broke loose and we came home.
Bless, I hope I don't end up fainting lol. How many days until your classes now? sorry my mind is so rubbish today :nope: xxx

Girlin - that is great news!!!!! Does this make you excited?? xx

No :(

Even though I've had those lines and AF is late I don't feel pregnant at all. I simply don't believe I am because I just don't feel it. Even though I'm exhausted and was woken by my sore boobs :/

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

Girlin - my symptoms are barely there! and they kept going, my boobs kept feeling normal, I felt normal. It's worrying but count yourself lucky! I know us ladies want to be swarming with symptoms but Im just trying to be thankful :) Will you be entitled to an early scan? xx

Ttcbaby - Sorry hunny I've never charted, but I know many ladies on here will be able to help you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->