The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh my gosh this thread is so active!! Love it!! Except there's so much for me to type :haha:

Girlin, I knew it!!! Can you ask for some blood tests??? Those Internet ic's are such crap!! Congrats!!

Mrskg, I hope that's a BFP for you also!!

Jess, I will have to get the pics onto my computer when I go home, but she did get a lovely profile shot! Cord was blocking and legs were closed so no potty shot, but I guess that was lo's way of saying "wait for your damn gender scan" :haha: btw, love the name Nolan!

I'm hoping that :dust: is going about for everyone else in their tww!! Apologies if I forgot anyone I read so many posts lol that'll teach me to be too busy with work..

The GP said to come back at 6 weeks to arrange a booking in appointment so I don't think so. I've loads of symptoms but I just don't "feel" pregnant. I feel like I'm being lied to or something lol!

Ttcbabyisom, one thing that I love to do is check out other peoples charts on FF. I have seen many charts where the temp is barely over the coverline. As for charting- just record the first temp and try to take your temp on the same side of your mouth each morning- I notice changes from one side or the other. I'm so sorry that temping is so frustrating- if you don't get your BFP this cycle then try it again next month. Some people don't chart at all because it just doesn't work for them.

Girlin, the only symptom I ever had was sore nips and sore boobs-that's all. Actually my boobs didnt get sore until week 5. It's really just so early to get too many symptoms yet. When your hcg starts rising- I'm sure you will get more of them- like it or not!

Thanks Lomelly :) My doctor's don't do blood tests. So I'm waiting and seeing *sigh*

Girlin, I feel LO wriggling now, seen it on a scan twice and starting to get a little bump now and still dont believe Im pregnant. My mum said it's like that though, she said even when you give birth to th ebaby you still can't quite believe it's yours. Maybe because we wanted it so bad we still can't get our heads round that we actually have it now. H&H 9 months sweety xx

Lomelly - how are you doing?? can't wait to see the pics :D Haha they normally say when they hide their parts it's a sign of a little girl lol ;)
Hows your bump coming along now? Feeling LO move yet? xx

Kmae - where are you in your cycle now? xx

Godblessme, welcome :hugs:

I just had the MIL over and she took one look at me and "Oh my god, you're not are you? I knew you were a week ago when you were looking at shoes." She knew with the last pregnancy long before I did so that encouraging :)

Wow! That's exciting!! Congrats on your rainbow beanie! Such beautiful and well deserved news! Praying for a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby for ya!

xxxjessxxx

Thanks for the welcome. Hope you had a good birthday....

WHat CD are you ladies on? I'm just about to wrap up first AF since MC...nasty, bloody, painful :cry: But thank God it's OVER!

CD 6 today!

I'm CD21, 4 DPO...crossing my fingers! Good luck to you too!!!

Right, back from the GP. She looked at my ICs and said that yes - they were positive. And she often got women coming in with faint results around the time AF is due. She gave me some figures to explain why there probably wasn't much HcG in my urine and why some tests detect it and others don't. She said in a week, my HcG will be high enough to give a blaring positive and to stop testing til then (eek!)

She also wasn't concerned that my FMU produced no line today while my SMU did. She just said I'm probably so early that there's not a lot in my urine

This is GOOD news...now chill! :)

Hello ladies lots has happened since I last checked in.

Hello to the new ladies that have joined since my last post. Sorry for yoyr losses and hope you are finding hope help and support here.

Girlin. Congratulations hun.

Mrskg I still think this is your month.

Kmae good luck with this cycle.

Hi to everyone I have missed.

Afm 13dpo got a pretty convincing evaporation lone yesterday but stark white bfn today. I'm spotting and cramping so think the witch is hovering. This will be the first af folliwing my miscartiahe so hope she goes easy on me. Also a year today I got my bfp for my second mmc. How time flies.

Ttcbabyisom, one thing that I love to do is check out other peoples charts on FF. I have seen many charts where the temp is barely over the coverline. As for charting- just record the first temp and try to take your temp on the same side of your mouth each morning- I notice changes from one side or the other. I'm so sorry that temping is so frustrating- if you don't get your BFP this cycle then try it again next month. Some people don't chart at all because it just doesn't work for them.

Girlin, the only symptom I ever had was sore nips and sore boobs-that's all. Actually my boobs didnt get sore until week 5. It's really just so early to get too many symptoms yet. When your hcg starts rising- I'm sure you will get more of them- like it or not!

Yeah, i've been checking out so many other's charts that I'm going cross-eyed. He, he...thanks for the advice on putting the thermometer in the same place under the tongue every morning. That's where the difference showed. I didn't like my first number so tried the other side and that's when the number jumped. Strange. I didn't know that would be normal. Thanks for that. I do like charting, it's fun to me. I just want my chart to look like a perfectly soon-to-be pregnancy chart. :) Not too much to ask for i don't think. He, he...thanks for your helpful words.

Ttcbaby, I hope you get your BFP so that you won't have to chart anymore, lol! :). I just started charting this month and I haven't O'd yet, but I feel like June makes no sense. I keep jumping up and down. So confusing!

Thanks islander scan pic in your avatar looks so good.

Debzie, I really hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs: If you do get AF- I hope the bitch is kind to you. If she does come- do me a favor and kick her in the head for me and tell her to stay away from us for the next 9 months!

Jess, I am cd9. This is my first month using a CBFM and am already getting highs- but I also finished my first round of Clomid on cd7- and heard that Clomid can give you more higher days on CBFM:shrug: only time will tell! I'll start backing up the CBFM with OPKs tomorrow.

:dust:

I hate seeing all of the pregnant girls at work. Almost everyone here is mid 20s to early 30s, so every time I go to the cafeteria I see 4 or 5 bumps. Today I actually kept count and spotted 7. I really hope that's me by this time next year!

Kmae, it looks like your cycle is just two days behind mine. It's fun to have someone else in sync. :). I hope you get your BFP this month!

its horrible seeing bumps while out and about. I'm sure you'll get yours Kate xx

Kmae - bless, hope you get a well timed BD with O very soon! You deserve that BFP!! xx

Hey debzie, hope your doing well. I saw that line and would of said it was a BFP, will you be testing a week later just to double check or you think thats that now? xx

Still can't believe AF is late. I keep doing knicker checks! If she stays away all day tomorrow I might finally be convinced lol

Kmae, it looks like your cycle is just two days behind mine. It's fun to have someone else in sync. :). I hope you get your BFP this month!

I hope we both do! It's hard for me to see bumps right now too. I typically have to look in the other direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->