The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

girlin I ALWAYS get a darker line with SMU so believe it. How many dpo are you anyway?

debzie I hope af is kind and you get your bfp soon.

ttcbaby your chart looks good sometime ovulated and have a fallback pattern like yours, tomorrow it should be up I'd think.

I'm hanging in, changing my mind every 30 seconds about when to test I still want to make it till a least monday but we'll see. Sometimes the urge hits to poas and there's nothing you can do.

The GP said to come back at 6 weeks to arrange a booking in appointment so I don't think so. I've loads of symptoms but I just don't "feel" pregnant. I feel like I'm being lied to or something lol!

LOL...just stay positive. Tests don't lie :)
So excited for ya!!:happydance:

Hello ladies lots has happened since I last checked in.

Hello to the new ladies that have joined since my last post. Sorry for yoyr losses and hope you are finding hope help and support here.

Girlin. Congratulations hun.

Mrskg I still think this is your month.

Kmae good luck with this cycle.

Hi to everyone I have missed.

Afm 13dpo got a pretty convincing evaporation lone yesterday but stark white bfn today. I'm spotting and cramping so think the witch is hovering. This will be the first af folliwing my miscartiahe so hope she goes easy on me. Also a year today I got my bfp for my second mmc. How time flies.

:hugs:
Praying you have an easy AF and that you get through it quick hun!

Started bleeding this morning. Looks like it was a chemical.

Thanks ladies the witch arrived yesterday had an awful night cramps and heavy bleeding. She is not being kind. Hope its over with soon.

Doubtful. My temp went right below cover line and all my symptoms have gone. I had a gut feeling it might happen so it's not too bad :(

I'm gutted too but at least I now know I can fairly easily get pregnant?

:hugs: oh Girlinyork I'm so sorry :( I'm really gutted for you to! :hugs: Debzie I'm sorry to hear the witch got you & is being horrible! Hopefully this will be the last you see of her for the next 9 months though! :winkwink: xx

I'm confident I will conceive my rainbow before my original edd. Keeping the faith

My chart is all screwy. My temps are going way up but I'm definitely not Oing yet. So confusing!

:hugs: debzie & girlin xxx

still in limbo here but im feeling fine not convinced either way so im prepared for what next few days bring x

Girlin, urg! How shitty! I'm glad to her you are staying positive.

Debzie, I hope the witch eases up soon so you can enjoy your weekend.

Mrskg, will you be testing again or just waiting until your AF is due?

:rofl: kmae x i will stupidly keep testing heres a link to my testing thread im going to tesco in a wee while gonna pick tests up there im not sure what to think of the results of my ebay tests an want to keep my 1 frer x wish id kept my fmu :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...po-x-10dpo-bfn-frer-x-11dpo-faint-line-x.html

:rofl: kmae x i will stupidly keep testing heres a link to my testing thread im going to tesco in a wee while gonna pick tests up there im not sure what to think of the results of my ebay tests an want to keep my 1 frer x wish id kept my fmu :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...po-x-10dpo-bfn-frer-x-11dpo-faint-line-x.html

Keep us updated:thumbup: it's lookin good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->