The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thankfully i've got my O today at CD13 so nuttin abnormal with that. 1DPO tomorrow...what's a somewhat resonable day to test? I know it variates and depends on each time and etc etc. I'm just curous as to what wouldnt make me sound cray-cray. 8dpo? Maybe closer to 10?

Bahhhhh as if holding out to freakin 14dpo is easy damnit grrrrr..

I think 10 dpo is reasonable, but you know me, I caved and tested at 9dpo and was all upset. I always think that testing early will ease my mind, but then all I worry about is if it was a false BFN.

I always test early 7 or 8DPO but I need to stop taking my arthritis medication as soon as I get a BFP, so that's my justification. As if I needed any lol!

Woohooo I just got a :) on my digital OPK. I guess I know what me and DH are going to do tonight!

I made DH BD last night too, because I had EWCM, and I kept saying there is no way I will O this early, but lets do it anyway. Glad we did now! I guess we will DTD the next few nights too!

I am new here, wanted to pop in and say hello. We have been trying to conceive a sibling for my daughter since May of this year. In August I was so happy to see my BFP but it started out very rough. My HPT lines stayed faint until maybe a week after AF was due and I knew something wasn't right as I knew exactly when I O'd and we never BD'd past that time (to rule out a late possible O). After 2 ER trips, one D&C (which no pregnancy tissue was found), I was rushed to the ER one last time with what would be surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and loss of my right tube. :( We weren't expecting to be able to try again until January but at my post op appointment my doctor said my remaining tube and both ovaries looked great and we could try again after my first cycle. Well, my first cycle was October 5th and I ovulated right on time, around CD 16. I am now in my first 2ww since my loss. I know it will take us longer to get pregnant now and I will be SO scared when I see that BFP again but I really hope it happens for us before my angel's due date, April 16, 2012.

Thanks for reading.

I am new here, wanted to pop in and say hello. We have been trying to conceive a sibling for my daughter since May of this year. In August I was so happy to see my BFP but it started out very rough. My HPT lines stayed faint until maybe a week after AF was due and I knew something wasn't right as I knew exactly when I O'd and we never BD'd past that time (to rule out a late possible O). After 2 ER trips, one D&C (which no pregnancy tissue was found), I was rushed to the ER one last time with what would be surgery for an ectopic pregnancy and loss of my right tube. :( We weren't expecting to be able to try again until January but at my post op appointment my doctor said my remaining tube and both ovaries looked great and we could try again after my first cycle. Well, my first cycle was October 5th and I ovulated right on time, around CD 16. I am now in my first 2ww since my loss. I know it will take us longer to get pregnant now and I will be SO scared when I see that BFP again but I really hope it happens for us before my angel's due date, April 16, 2012.

Thanks for reading.

:hi: welcome hun - i hope your coping well :hugs:
Sorry for your loss and things :flower:
Fx'd you get another BFP for you hunny :hugs: x x

Thanks for reading.

So sorry for you loss!:hugs: Hopefully you will catch a break and it won't take that long to conceive. I have been working on #2 since February with a MC in August. Good Luck!

Thanks for the welcome ladies! AF is due for me in about a week, woke up to light cramps. Fun Fun! :(

Hey girls, how are you doing?? where are all of you on your cycles, i bringing dust for all of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem breakingdawn - so are cramps usual for you? x

Hey keepthefaith - how are you? what symptoms you getting now then? :) x

Cramps one week before AF is not too usual but this is only my second upcoming cycle with one tube so who knows what is usual for me anymore. :( Since 4 DPO I've had (sorry tmi coming) awful gas and super hungry. I feel like I am starving the minute I am done eating. I've also had very vivid/scary dreams the past two nights, but it could be anxiety. I had these same symptoms back in August when I got pregnant with my ectopic but I KNOW it is WAY too early for any pregnancy signs. If some super miracle did occur this month I wouldn't implant for at least another day or two at the earliest I am sure. I think my body is just trying to be mean and play tricks.

Hmm, I remember having aaawwwful gas with my first pregnancy :blush:
I have the past few days too but it's gone today :)
I sooo hope this is it for you - and it's never too early for pregnancy symptoms, honestly when I was first pregnant I had symptoms from about 3dpo - 10dpo, then they disappeared. I thought I was out. Then about 14dpo they picked up again. So dont give up!

I just expect it to take us the average 6 months + now since I am short one tube. I have heard stories of women getting pregnant in their first or second cycle after an ectopic and tube loss, but it's very rare. So, I just can't get my hopes up.

Hi everyone, I'm thinking I might take this month off give my body time to recover but other half of me saying don't be silly this might be your month x any opinions??? xxxxjessxxxx I know you have now had 4 losses did you take any month off in between? Xxx

I'm seeing my regular spiritualist medium on the 9th but I will have ov by then so that's not going to help me out for this month but the reading I got from mesina says I do need to recover an dec will be my month although she never mentioned my chemical mcs I've had the past 2 months I'm just so unsure what's the best thing to do x I know none of you can tell me what to do I just want your opinions on what you might do if in my position x thanks x

I just expect it to take us the average 6 months + now since I am short one tube. I have heard stories of women getting pregnant in their first or second cycle after an ectopic and tube loss, but it's very rare. So, I just can't get my hopes up.

I'm so sorry for your loss I hope you are one of the lucky ones to fall quickly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->