The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm just so insanely depressed right now. I knew it might happen, but a big part of me thought that the odds were on my side, that it probably wouldn't happen a second time. I'm just so let down.

So far my CM is still pinky-red. No actual spotting on my pad, but that's probably just because I keep checking my CM; it feel like there's enough up there that it would be coming out on its own if I let it. No real cramps yet, but I do have a light cramp here and there. I'm just so disappointed, it's taking everything I have to not start crying right here at work.

I can hope that, but so far this is exactly how my last miscarriage went, and it seems really late for IB since I got a positive 6 days ago. And I know it sounds weird, but I just have a feeling that we're losing this one too. :( I'm expecting heavier bleeding in a couple hours.

:hugs: Kategirl :( I'm sorry hun

Kmae have you POAS yet? I'm dying to know!! :lol:

Lomelly you best get practising that suprised face :haha: xx

I didn't poas this morning; but, I will tomorrow morning! I can't wait to test but then again I really really don't want to see a BFN either. I am really hoping that my continued high temps isn't the Clomid playing with my emotions:wacko:

blakesmom, thanks for sharing blakes' nursery decor. I love seeing how others decorate!

Kate, I really hope you are wrong and that it is just the bleeding that some women get but go on to have a healthy pregnancy:hugs:

Sweetz33, yay for the temp spike!:happydance:

Lomelly, I typically would be starting my period tomorrow- but, I am going to Santa Barbara this weekend to visit some party animal friends of mine and then on Sunday we are attending a wedding- so it would be great if my body would let me know what was going on by then (if not, I'll still be the DD). So, I'll be testing when I wake up unless AF shows up beforehand.

Hope it's nothing Kate.

I got my dates for my ICSI cycle, I'm starting this cycle so hopefully just one more period for a long time. Egg retrieval is july 4 (aka ovulation for those of you who don't know about ICSI very much).

Fx for this one, Kelly!

My CM is back to barely barely pink, so now I don't know what to think! This has really been a crazy last couple days, I think I'm driving my husband nuts from all the back and forth.

I asked my Dr if I could get a blood test if I had not gotten my period but was still spotting on and off by next Tuesday, but I have a feeling they'll say no. I still kind of feel hopeless, but I think it's good for me to stay that way for a couple days until I know better if I'm losing this little bean.

Kmae I hope this is your cycle I really do :) xx

Lomelly - Yes lol! I want to go for a woodland theme :) Already got some nice ideas :)
I know what colour you mean its a nice colour!
Bless, that must be soo hard keeping it from your OH!! 3D will be amazing!! We'll be hopefully doing that too! Must be difficult acting surprised though lol :dohh: xx

Kate - sorry to hear it's gone red and watery, I don't want to count you out though yet as what you described sounds like what I had and all was fine.. keep us updated! xx

Positive again this morning. I can't help myself. :rofl:

Hey hun!!! It will be alright.

Lomelly: beautiful scan. Congrats!!!

GL to the ladies in their 2ww, O'ing or waiting to O. :happydance:

I'm out for May....AF got me. I am diligently praying for a June bfp.

Still positive this morning and CM is white.

One question for people... Since yesterday afternoon (since it went back to white instead of pink/red), my CM has kind of dried up. I'd always heard that you have tons of CM while pregnant, and I had lots with the first pregnancy. Is it normal that it dried up a bit or is that a concern?

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant again, and it kind of worries me because that's when I started miscarrying with the last one, the evening on 7 days after I found out (except that I found out quite a while later last time). I'm a little nervous because of that, but trying to remind myself that this pregnancy is a totally new pregnancy and that what happened last time doesn't mean anything.

kate > I don't know the answer to your question but I'm glad to hear the red/pink stopped! FX for you

lomelly > grey/blue is a great colour :) I agree with you, i'm not big on baby blue (or baby pink either!).

Good luck to everyone trying for June!!

I'm hoping my OH will change his mind soon. I have a good feeling he will. I really would like to try for a July/August bfp. If anything, I want to be able to announce to the family at Christmas this year. So he has a few months to change his mind.

Sorry the witch got ya Nissah- I really hope June is your month

Kelly! Yay for having a new date for egg retrieval. I always feel better when I know there is a date/goal to reach instead of just feeling like I'm in limbo. I hope this procedure is successful.

Kate, I really think everything is going to be fine- but for peace of mind act like a squeaky wheel so the docs will give you what you want.

AFM, my temp dropped slightly this morning and I got a stark white BFN (I HATE those!) my back is starting to hurt and I have a feeling AF will be visiting today or tomorrow.:cry: I just hate the fact that I'll be turning 32 and still no baby.

Kmae, I hope your rainbow comes soon!

I'm feeling better about things from yesterday since the pink/red stopped again, but I'll feel better once a few more days pass with nothing bad happening. :)

NesSAH - sorry Af got you hunny, good luck for June :thumbup: xx

Kate - Mine dried up hun, then got a bit at 9 weeks, then dried up again and only now loooads of CM has come back again, don't worry about it hunny! xx

Kmae - still hold onto hope hunny - f'xd! xx

Kate - Mine dried up hun, then got a bit at 9 weeks, then dried up again and only now loooads of CM has come back again, don't worry about it hunny! xx

Oh, thanks! It's really good to know that it happened to someone else too. It didn't seem too concerning, but just a little odd and I'd always heard that the opposite should happen.

Bless, I kept thinking that! Was told I'd be getting looads and to get ready with the panty liners lol
But yeah, its only been the last 10 days where there's suddenly been looads :dohh: xx

Lomelly - I know 5 days eek! got a busy few days, doing a murder mystery dinner in 4 days, dressing up from 1925 as a character called Dame Agatha Eiderdown :haha: Fun!! xx

Stephanie - Bless, you'll get to do the nursery before you know it!! Do you know how you want it?
How lovely! How'd it go? xx

xxx jess xxx - tbh i haven't been thinking about a nursery mainly because i know i cant have one until i get to move out. :cry:
How about you, do you know what theme, color, things you would want???
My baby shower went great, played lots of baby games, like baby scrabble, guess the baby etc, it was a really fun night.
Im currently bouncing on my birth ball as iv found out today at my midwife appointment that ella is back to back and that could lead to a very long painful labour:wacko: the thing is though, i sit on the ball and cant get up :blush:

How are you feeling now? soooooo close until you find out if your team blue or pink!!!!! xxx

My sister's girl was back to back and she got her to turn with acupressure. I think she got her DH to push on the pad of her big toe for a few minutes on each foot. I think.

Kate, I didn't really get much cm till 6 weeks. Then it never stopped lol

Kelly, I'm glad you have a date and I really hope this is successful!

Jess, a woodland theme sounds lovely! I haven't had any inspiration yet for a theme, I think I need to go to baby stores and get some ideas. It will be hard keeping it from DH but he will not be happy I know :haha: even though it was accidental. June 5th can't come soon enough. And it's even closer for you!!! Yay!!

Nessah, sorry the witch got you :( doesn't she know she's not wanted around here???

Girl, another week till testing!!

Kmae, it's not over till that witch shows! I didn't implant till 11-12 dpo so you could have a late bloomer!

And carebear, you should go with getting DH so drunk he doesn't know whats what :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->