The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Having a date in mind does help for sure. Now I just have to get through Hannah's June 15th due date. It's coming so fast.

Kelly love the pic of Skyler you have as your Avatar---What a CUTIE!!

Well looks like I'm out this month- got a huge temp drop this morning and tested BFN so I expect AF to be here by this afternoon. This BFN really hit me hard. It's been 8 months since my mc and it took me 8 months ttc the first time:cry:. This b'day won't be so bright. But on a good note, my DH had Nother SA and his ill swimmers have improved greatly! 89 mil of them and 40% rapid movement! 3 months ago only 10% were rapid (meaning tails moved rapidly). So between that and Clomid- we have a much better chance!

Kmae :hugs:
On the brighter side, things are looking better for you and your DH...hoping this new cycle brings even better news

Kmae, I'm really glad to hear his swimmers are doing better! Hopefully that means you'll get your BFP soon!

ARM, told husband's parents and siblings that I'm pregnant again. It seemed a little odd since I'm still early, but it was still nice to tell them. I just hope this one sticks!

Having a date in mind does help for sure. Now I just have to get through Hannah's June 15th due date. It's coming so fast.

My heart goes out to you! I am sure you will have the strength to get past your due date.... I know, mine is in Oct. and I am dreading it.

Stay strong and hoping things work out fantastic for you this year so you can get your rainbow baby soon!!! :hugs:

So...like you kelly...trying to survive june 15th. when cleaning last unpacked box from old house I realized why I never unpacked it...it was my box with all the pregnancy items including the ultrasounds. DH and I looked at the CD from the hospital and he held me while we both cried. One of the ultrasounds says "no fhr". I think it helped us both finding it bc it gave us some closure.

This might be strange, but honestly I totally forgot that my original DD was coming up until I read these last couple posts. I guess it's easier for me becasue I'm pregnant now, but still I should be giving birth not going into the second tri. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I don't really feel sad, I'm more relieved the day will soon be passed.

This might be strange, but honestly I totally forgot that my original DD was coming up until I read these last couple posts. I guess it's easier for me becasue I'm pregnant now, but still I should be giving birth not going into the second tri. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I don't really feel sad, I'm more relieved the day will soon be passed.

Hi, I know how you feel.

I had MMC in July 09 at 8 weeks - my due date was the 19th Feb 2010 - however when my due date arrived i didn`t really think about it because I was 6 months PG with my little boy. I had my little boy in May 2010, but on the first anniversary of the MMC I did shed a little tear.

Sweetz its going to be an interesting day I go through Hannah's memory box with my pics of her and u/s every now and then but I just end up a mess of tears. I think Dancaroi's due date was june 15th to wasn't it Dan? Or am I remembering wrong?

I wanted to be pregnant before to help me get through it but I've gotten used to knowing I won't be in the last week or two. I will be home visiting family though so I'll cry a lot and if I want someone to talk to I'll have someone around. I'm focusing more on this treatment cycle taking it one step at a time... still on the bcp step, day 4 and I don't feel miserable so thats a start. My testing day isn't for another 7 weeks but if I can just get to vacation june 7th the next 3 weeks will fly by then it will only be 2-3 weeks till testing.

Stephanie - bless, you can still think about it :thumbup:
Yeah I want a woodland theme, but depends I think on what the room is actually like :) Plan to go fo colours that are handy so you can just peel the wall decals off for when it gets older, instead of completely redecorating :dohh:
Wow that sounds great!! I wanted one but won't be doing one lol
Oh my you've only got 25 days thats crazy!! How are you feeling?
I know :D Get to find out what LO is today eeeeek :D xx

Kmae - sorry to hear about af, but thats great your hubby's sperms improved!!! Go clomid and your hubbys swimmers!!

Kelly - I hope things get easier for you sweety, I really do :hugs:

Todays the day get to find out what LO is... I cannot wait! xx

2:30pm :) I hate having them in the afternoon, wish it was a morning one lol!! xx

Stephanie - bless, you can still think about it :thumbup:
Yeah I want a woodland theme, but depends I think on what the room is actually like :) Plan to go fo colours that are handy so you can just peel the wall decals off for when it gets older, instead of completely redecorating :dohh:
Wow that sounds great!! I wanted one but won't be doing one lol
Oh my you've only got 25 days thats crazy!! How are you feeling?
I know :D Get to find out what LO is today eeeeek :D xx

Kmae - sorry to hear about af, but thats great your hubby's sperms improved!!! Go clomid and your hubbys swimmers!!

Kelly - I hope things get easier for you sweety, I really do :hugs:

xxxjessxxx - I love the woodland theme!!! i love the wall stickers, they are so easy to just keep putting on and off and they dont hurt your walls at all
I know, 25 days left!!! It just doesn't seem real to me yet, i went on a hospital tour yday and i just couldnt get my head around the fact that i will be there soon. :wacko: Tbh i dont think ella will come early, i have a really gut feeling i will be induced, dont know why but its a feeling.
Im feeling fine hun, oh apart from my feet and legs being that swole they make an elephant look skinny!!n This dam heat wave lol!!

How are you feeling???

I know today is the day!!!!!! Iv been counting down for you all week, i cant wait for you to update!!

I bet boy!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->