The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

So TMI, but every morning since I got my BFP, I've had a loose stool about 10th minutes after I wake up. This morning I didn't have one at all. It worries me a little, but I'm really hoping it's just my body changing and not a bad sign. I know I had asked my Dr office about it when I was pregnant the first time, and they said it was normal and should go away at some point (though it didn't go away before the miscarriage). Hopefully this is just a normal progression of symptoms and a stage I never got to the first time!

Today's been three months since the miscarriage. It feels like to much longer.

Kelly, hoping time flies by.. Vacation always helps.

Kategirl, your bowel movements will vary as your body adjusts more I know mine did. It's so hard not to worry :(

So who wants my cold?? :( I have been feeling so crappy, I've got the worst cold that started in my throat and has now went into my sinuses and nose :( at my appt today my ob told me I could have a few Tylenol cold and sinus... Hope it helps

Jess- I'm a bit late but I hope your scan went well & I'm really looking forward to finding out which team you are joining!! :) I'm guessing blue! :)

Dancareio- sending lots of :hugs:

Hey ladies back from scan - baby was all fine and healthy...

But! Yet again stubborn so couldn't get decent pics again, I like the one I got anyway :)

Anyway, we did get to find out what we're having, you all guessed team blue and I can proudly say I'm on team......

:happydance: PINK!!! :happydance:

Stephanie - did it make you nervous going round your hospital tour?
Hope Ella isn't late! Are you trying anything to get her out earlier? xx

Hello ladies I have been stalking for a while just wanted to stop in and say congratulations jess on team............(just in case anyone is reading back so not to spoil it)

Stephanie - did it make you nervous going round your hospital tour?
Hope Ella isn't late! Are you trying anything to get her out earlier? xx

OMG IV JUST READ WHAT YOU HAVING!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK
CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!! IV BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It did make me a little nervous but it just didnt sink in that i will be there soon, i loved the water birth room and the hospital only has 1 birth pool and i really want it!!!! so im hoping it will be free when im there but as always im keeping an open mind.
Erm..... not really tbh, im drinking my rasberry leaf and have been drinking one cup a day since 32 weeks, at my last midwife appointment ella was back to back and 4/5ths engaged so i brought a birth ball and have been bouncing on all day lol. xxx

Thanks debzie :flower: Hope your ok sweety xx

Stephanie - I know Im in shock tbh lol!
I'll keep my f'xd that you can have a water birth there - I'd love to have a water birth too.
I plan on taking RLT later in time, does it taste nice?
Ahh I sooo want one of them balls lol!! xx

Jess congrats---do you already have a name picked out??

Thanks debzie :flower: Hope your ok sweety xx

Stephanie - I know Im in shock tbh lol!
I'll keep my f'xd that you can have a water birth there - I'd love to have a water birth too.
I plan on taking RLT later in time, does it taste nice?
Ahh I sooo want one of them balls lol!! xx

xxxjessxxx - I bet you are in shock, i was in shocked for weeks when i found out, it does make it seem more real.
Well personally i love RLT, iv drank it before as before i got pregnant i never drank normal tea or coffee, i was a big herbal drinker, Im making ice cubs out it atm because of the weather. I cant stand hot drinks when im boiling.

soooooo have you got a name???xxx

Haha thank you ladies :flower:

Yes, I know our name isn't everyones cup of tea but we really like Enolah :flow: xx

Congrats on team :pink: jess xxx

Congrats on team :blue: lomelly xxx

Congrats Lou & Kate xxxx

Due date no 2 was on sat x went ok only had a few moment of what ifs x 3 more to go x

Hope everyone else doing ok xxxx

jess, I just happened to notice that on the front list I don't have a BFP next to my name. Would you mind adding one? I know I might end up having to retract it, but it would be nice to see it while I can. :)

Uh oh, I just had to finish cleaning the litterbox because my husband couldn't handle doing it. He promised to do it in the future, but I'm worried that I might have a miscarriage because of it. I know some cats carry some virus (don't remember the name) that can cause birth defects or miscarriages. I'm hoping neither of our cats have it since they aren't allowed outside and I washed my hands very well after, but I'm still a bit concerned. :(

Kate toximaplosis is very rare actually I was told that your more at risk of getting it from raw meat then cat litter & if your cats have been indoor cats there whole life their chances of carrying it is actually very slim, the poop also has to be over 3 days old for it to start to develop so scoop it out as soon as its done & as long as you wash your hands straight after doing it you should be fine! :) xx

Congrats on team :pink: jess xxx

Congrats on team :blue: lomelly xxx

Congrats Lou & Kate xxxx

Due date no 2 was on sat x went ok only had a few moment of what ifs x 3 more to go x

Hope everyone else doing ok xxxx

:hugs: glad it wasn't to hard for you! :hugs: xx

Congrats Jess and Lomelly :D

:hugs: Mrskg glad it wasn't too hard for you.

I think you should be fine Kate. My friend kept cats when she was pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->