The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

kategirl, you're fine if the cats have been indoor cats. very low chance they carry it as camlet said. I have two and have to change the litter sometimes but I just wash my hands right after and don't touch my face at all till I've done so.

jess, that's a really nice name. it's very unique and sounds pretty!

:hugs: mrskg

thanks missmummy, I see you're close to test time...!!!

Uh oh, I just had to finish cleaning the litterbox because my husband couldn't handle doing it. He promised to do it in the future, but I'm worried that I might have a miscarriage because of it. I know some cats carry some virus (don't remember the name) that can cause birth defects or miscarriages. I'm hoping neither of our cats have it since they aren't allowed outside and I washed my hands very well after, but I'm still a bit concerned. :(

What about wearing a pair of rubber gloves next time you change it, just to be sure.:shrug:

Thanks Mrskg, I hope your doing well sweety :hugs: xx

Kate - oh my Im soooo sorry!!!! I must of totally forgot :dohh: Huge apologies :flower: xx

Thanks Lomelly, have you got names? xx

Today we brought her quite a few clothes :blush: Couldn't help myself!!
OH has been very touchy today, one minute he's ok the next he's moody. And then I've got my mum being funny too... uh bring on tomorrow! xx

1 week left before af due. Little over 2 weeks before or Angel's due date. Feeling good symptoms but still not getting hopes up until I get that bfp...the tww stinks...lol

:hugs: mrskg, glad you made it thru the day.

Jess, I like "unusual" names. My bestie named her daughter Magdelyn of all things. Also hope your OH starts to pick a mood and stick to it soon, I know the feeling :wacko:

GL sweetz! Your chart is looking good.

I like unusual names as well...I married someone with a different name Xavier... :)

I love the names Juliana (my daughter), Mari, Nasyah, Rebekkah and Asher, Colton, and Elisah for boys

I just think of Mary Magdelyn from the bible and it freaks me out :rofl: Luckily she lets me call her Maggie haha!

Stephanie - thanks hunny :flow: Any middle names for a suggestion? I like different names but dont want too different as Enolah is quite unusual as it is lol xxx

Sam - I've never heard that name but it's quite nice :)
Is your OH not being any better either? xx

I'm 5 weeks today! I still don't really feel any symptoms so of course I'm still worrying, but at least I've made it this far. :) The last time I started losing the baby at 5w4d, so I'm really looking forward to when I het past that.

hey ladies...sorry i have been away! got my 20 weeks scan on the 11th and gender scan on 26th - very exciting!and we have our names picked out too - our girls one is also a bit unusual - Naevia Raine :) we love it tho :)

Oh my days Islander I absolutely LOVE your girls name!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)
I always liked Raine for a girl :)

Congrats on 5 weeks Kate!! And remember no symptoms can be a good thing, it seems to be with me :D xx

hey ladies...sorry i have been away! got my 20 weeks scan on the 11th and gender scan on 26th - very exciting!and we have our names picked out too - our girls one is also a bit unusual - Naevia Raine :) we love it tho :)

Ooh do you mean the 11th june? If so my 20 week scan is on the same day as yours! :happydance: I'm really looking forward to it now! :D xx

Ugh, I woke up this morning with a sore throat and congestion and feeling kind of icky. I tried to push through the day, but I was so tired and gross feeling that I came home to rest. I have a lot of sick days saved up (before this I only used 3.5 days in 3.5 years of working there) and there's no way I can skip work tomorrow if I feel worse, so I decided to be easy on myself since I'm pregnant. I felt like I have a low fever but my temp is normal, so at least I don't have to worry about it affecting the baby. :)

samj thats what her parents and family do.

We named our son Skyler which isn't usual just not common I like it. I don't care for the popular names usually but also don't want them being to crazy.

Sorry for being mia lately! After last cycle's s let down, i went into a funk and during that same time, they let a load of people go at work and i was scared to death of getting fired. I did not lose my job and have since been reassigned and have been very sad and depressed about it. As of today, I'm starting to feel better but all of that stress has kept my mind off the baby-making for a bit but I think might also have messed up my cycle. My chart is all over the place right now. My temp would indicate a possible early O this cycle but i had a positive OPK yesterday and a very faint one today. I'm not supposed to O until tomorrow...having O cramps today so hopefully things are on track. If not, not sure we did it the right days but i think we've done it enough this month to catch the eggy so FINGERS CROSSED! I'll go back through all of the posts I've missed to catch up but I hope EVERYONE is doing well and I can't wait to hear about any new BFP's since I've been mia. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->