The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Jess, my OH is just being... I'm not even sure of the word I want to use here. He keeps saying he's going to help around the house but he only does it like halfheartedly? He'll start his laundry and then just leave it until I have to do laundry so I finish. He'll put dish water in the sink and then just leave it so I have to do the dishes. It's super annoying.

We are going to be moving this month so we will see what happens there, since he gets in such a rush and thinks we need to move the entire house in one day. Wtf his problem is, I have no idea. Then when he gets "rushed" like that he gets super irritable and I can't talk to him at all. He can't even slow down enough for me to tell him which boxes can go and which aren't ready yet. It stresses me out just thinking about it :haha:

:hugs: hugs to you sam,
Sorry to hear he's being a ****
Im waiting to see what he's like once we've moved out too, he also gets super stressed over things that are just silly and then I can't talk to him... men, uh!
Congrats on being 11 weeks!! xx

Hey Camlet - yup 11th June - not long to go!!!but of course im now getting into that "oh my god what if somethings gone wrong" phase and wont relax til the scan lol...so stupid!very excited for it tho!cant wait!

Hoping I'm not out but still worried. Stats and temp look great but still have that bfn fear...

Stephanie - thanks hunny :flow: Any middle names for a suggestion? I like different names but dont want too different as Enolah is quite unusual as it is lol xxx

Sam - I've never heard that name but it's quite nice :)
Is your OH not being any better either? xx

xxxjessxxx - I love different names too, it was oh who decided on ella, I had never thought of it, he wanted grace to be begin with but as much as i liked it i wasnt 100% keen on it so when he said what about ella grace, i fell in love :cloud9:
Im not sure for a middle name hun, Ill keep thinking for you :flower:

Have you got any ideas at the moment??? xxx

Stephanie - well funnily enough, We did like Enolah Grace lol. We also like Enolah Renae but I've sort of gone off of it. Only thing is last name is 3 syllables so don't want something too tongue tangling :dohh: Oh my 37 weeks tomorrow!! eek xxx

Ahh thanks Jess, I keep having dreams that he is cheating on me and I don't know if they are just because I am pregnant or what, but they are really starting to freak me out. All my dreams seem so real that when I wake up I'm like, wtf?

Oh yes, I'm a lime today :happydance:

Hoping I'm not out but still worried. Stats and temp look great but still have that bfn fear...

Your chart looks so promising!

Sam, I hope your Dh straightens up soon! Sorry, you have to deal with the added stress right now:hugs:

Islander, everyting is going to be okay! I can't wait to see how big your bean has gotten!

Stephanie - well funnily enough, We did like Enolah Grace lol. We also like Enolah Renae but I've sort of gone off of it. Only thing is last name is 3 syllables so don't want something too tongue tangling :dohh: Oh my 37 weeks tomorrow!! eek xxx

xxxjessxxx - I love Enolah Grace :flower: I had tons of names and middle names when i first found out i was pregnant, brought the baby name books and everything lol, Liked one things for a day then went off it.

I know 37 weeks today, OMG!!!:wacko: XXX

Sam - dreams like that are horrible, I've had more dreams like that too recently :nope:
Yaay for the lime lol!!!! xx

Stephanie - I liked Enolah Grace because Grace isn't too common yet it's simple and nice. I'v already started calling her Enolah :dohh: That's crazy isn't it!! When are you next seeing your midwife? xx

Jess, I just love enolah grace. It's so elegant! I can't wait till the cats out of the bag and I can refer to LO as a name... Liam is the only name we can agree on!

Islander, the fear is natural but I'm sure little one is just fine!

Sweetz your chart is looking really good!!

Anyone testing soon?? :haha:

I will be testing soon as long as AF doesn't show on Sunday. :) Can use some baby dust bc I am having some AF symptoms as well as BFP symptoms so very confused right now...

Sam - dreams like that are horrible, I've had more dreams like that too recently :nope:
Yaay for the lime lol!!!! xx

Stephanie - I liked Enolah Grace because Grace isn't too common yet it's simple and nice. I'v already started calling her Enolah :dohh: That's crazy isn't it!! When are you next seeing your midwife? xx

xxx jess xxx - Thats why i like grace too :)
Its strange isnt it, because when i found out i was having a girl, everybody in the family would say ella etc and it just didnt seem real, even to this day its doesnt seem real that theres a baby in there that im going to have in 3 weeks.

My next midwife appointment is next friday, they are dragging lol. last appointment i was 4/5th engaged, i praying im further engaged next week!!

How about you?? everything going smoothly?? xxx

Jess > congrats on team pink!! Enolah is a lovely name!!

:dust: tons of dust for you Sweetz!!

Hope everyone is well!

Hmm... i'm entering my fertile time and it's the weekend... OH HUNNY!! TIME TO GET YOU DRUNKIE!! :haha:

Lomelly - Thanks sweety :) I like Liam :) xx

Sweetz - Dust your way hunny :dust: :dust: xx

Stephanie - my mum says it's still hard to believe when you see your baby for the first time lol, I don't think I'll ever believe it!! :dohh:

Yes I do so hope you are!! Be good if your little madam isn't late!!

Everythings ok actually, saw her move under my belly the other day and again today, proper strong movements - was very freaky! xx

Thanks Carebear!! Goodluck for this weekend ;) xx

isn't it surreal when that happens, Jess?? I was in total shock when I saw it for the first time.. I still keep feeling my belly to see if that's him moving around lol

carebear, better stop off at the beer store and pick up a 24... ;)

^it's freaky the first time you feel them pushing so you go to see what it is, then you feel their actual bone! My son was kicking me with his feet and didn't move just kept pushing s I did that and it caught me so off guard I yelped and pulled my hand back lol, then I went back in for another feel.

We didn't share our names till they were born and will do the same with all our kids I think. I didn't even share them with my bnb stalkers! But I have a thing about calling a baby by their name before they're born, unless I was using it in private to test out how it sounded but I'm weird.

Got some beer, a bottle of wine, coolers and rum. I'll get that boy this weekend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->