The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

^ sounds like a plan.... just don't give him to much it could backfire!

Well, I tried ladies. Guess I didn't get him drunk enough. He pulled out as usual. Friggin guy... :grr:

Well, I tried ladies. Guess I didn't get him drunk enough. He pulled out as usual. Friggin guy... :grr:

:shrug:

My fiance hated pulling out. He loved it the first time I didn't let him, haha I kinda conned him into TTC at first :blush:

Lomelly - yes it's very weird!!
Still waiting for OH to time it right to see or feel her, but he hardly touches it xx

kelly - that would definitely freak me out!! I know what you mean about the name thing, she isn't for certain Enolah Grace, we want to obviously see her and get to know her first and see if it's for definite. But we wanted to give her a name/nickname instead of her or baby lol, so Enolah is a practice for us lol, to see if we don't go off of it and if we haven't we'll see what's it like when we see her lol :) xx

OMG, I just got a BFP!!!!!!

I had no intentions to test this morning since I'm only 9 dpo, but I felt a little nauseous/hungry when I was trying to fall asleep last night, I was insanely hormonal in the evening, and this morning I woke up with an upset stomach (the other end, TMI) which was my "tell" symptom last time. I resisted testing when I first peed this morning, but then decided to wait and take a test with SMU. I used a digi and got a POSITIVE!!! I'm in such shock right now!

I'm only 9 dpo so I'm not really going to believe it until AF doesn't come next week, and I'm still worried that it will be a chemical or that I'll miscarry, but I'm also happy for right now! :happydance:

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! Congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How amazing is it that he can still pull out while drunk as a skunk? Lol.

Jess, you're right you definitely have to see little one for that name to be certain. Tell OH to sit down for a while and have a feel :haha:

Officially testing Monday morning if AF doesn't show up before then. I am due for the witch tomorrow. Temps are still high. CM creamy and CP still high/firm/closed. Been having dizzy spells today. Slight cramping but not like AF cramps so confused. Sore boobs, and super tender nipples. Got extremely nauseous last night, when I got home dry heaved at the front door before going in. Bloated and gassy too....I really hope this is our month. Scared to test bc can't handle seeing another bfn...

congrats kategirl :flower::flower::flower:

I got my positive at 7dpo and im still here :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xxx

Wow, 7dpo, really??? That's awesome. If that were the case for me, that means i could get a positive today or tomorrow or next day...geesh. Would LOVE that!

Lomelly - yes it's very weird!!
Still waiting for OH to time it right to see or feel her, but he hardly touches it xx

kelly - that would definitely freak me out!! I know what you mean about the name thing, she isn't for certain Enolah Grace, we want to obviously see her and get to know her first and see if it's for definite. But we wanted to give her a name/nickname instead of her or baby lol, so Enolah is a practice for us lol, to see if we don't go off of it and if we haven't we'll see what's it like when we see her lol :) xx

I had a co-worker suggest to me writing down baby's name and hanging it on the refrigerator or some place you would see it a lot to see if you still liked looking at that name by the time baby arrives. Her Emily was almost an Elizabeth I think!

Ah sweetz, how can you wait so long? I was POAS at 5 DPO :rofl: Everything sounds and looks good, FX for you!!

It is fear of the BFN lol...I have been tempted but resisted...I seriously feel like I am out...I dont want to be...but I just feel...well Off...

Today is when I started miscarrying last time... I still have Fx that things will keep going well with this one.

I've had a really small cold the last couple days, and today my nose stuffed all up and started running. Fun.

Ok temp question ladies.

I woke up at 4:30-5 ish needing to pee. Took temp 97.70. Went back to sleep. Woke up at normal temp time 6:15 (I have an alarm set) and it was 97.34. Which temp do I record? I am concerned about the drop, but it is still +6 over my CL.

I know I've read that temps aren't valid unless you've been sleeping for at least 3 hours, which would mean that the 4:30/5 am would be more accurate.

I posted on here a couple of weeks ago but haven't had much chance since. Just wanted to add my BFP to the total and to remind everyone that you're not out til the:witch:shows!!! AF was due for me last tues, but I got a BFN (had been testing and testing from about 7dpo!!). I became completely dejected, and didn't test again, despite AF still not coming! It's our anniversary tomorrow and DH surprised me yesterday by taking me back to the hotel where we had our wedding, to have dinner and stay the night. Before we left, I thought I'd better just check still negative, as large amounts of champagne and wine were planned....and finally came my BFP!!! (clearblue digital 'pregnant 2-3' no less!) So take heart, anyone who's currently late and negative...and best of luck to you all!!

So happy for you, i LOVE news like this. I seriously can't wait for my BFP! Thanks for the encouraging news. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->