The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

That's lovely Lou!! Congratulations!!! :D

Fingers crossed Sweetz!!! :dust: :dust:

I have everything crossed for you Kate :hugs: PMA!! X

No poas yet. Waiting on DH to get out of work. This time it is not patience though....he needs to buy me a test haha! I'm going to attempt to eat some lo mien noodles. Been nauseous all day and was only able to keep down a little coffee and some wheat thins. The thought of anything else made my stomach turn.

hey just to say its great to see so many pregnant again, gives me great hope, miscarried a week and a half ago and am gonna try again in 2 cycles, waiting on docs orders. i def wanna be pregnant again as soon as i can and think it would make liles expected bday a little easier if i was and of course i want a baby, she would hve been due on 16th dec so lots of ttc time. please god all goes well for everyone this time, best o luck xxxxxxxx

and best of luck sweetz, il keep my fingers crossed for u :)

Well last try for my sticky bean before my angel's due date. Our angel was due on June 15th. Ovulation (I think) came yesterday. I'm basing it on temp dip, then back up,cm & cp. we did BD a whole lot so hopefully we got it this time. FX'd!

I'm praying for you Sweetz! I'm still catching up on this thread but looking at your chart, it looks REALLY promising!!! FX'd!!!

Well last try for my sticky bean before my angel's due date. Our angel was due on June 15th. Ovulation (I think) came yesterday. I'm basing it on temp dip, then back up,cm & cp. we did BD a whole lot so hopefully we got it this time. FX'd!

Sweetz - my due date was also 15th June and I am 6DPO but don`t feel any sympstons yet, so not sure if I will get BFP before due date.

Kate - FX for you.:hugs:

Hi girls, i'm praying for both of you and FX'd!!! My due date was also June 15 and I'm either 3 or 6 dpo today. I'm nervous as well to find out my fate too. I should get AF either the 12th or 15th...i'll probably know sooner as i'm temping again this month but i'm so nervous. Not nervous enough though to stress myself out...trying not to go there this time. We shall see. I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!! :hugs::dust: to you both!!!

He's on his way home! Stopping at Walgreens on the way! Nerves are going now...and some heartburn grrr

He's on his way home! Stopping at Walgreens on the way! Nerves are going now...and some heartburn grrr

I see that you are online----fingers crossed your good news update is coming!!

Hey ladies back from scan - baby was all fine and healthy...

But! Yet again stubborn so couldn't get decent pics again, I like the one I got anyway :)

Anyway, we did get to find out what we're having, you all guessed team blue and I can proudly say I'm on team......

:happydance: PINK!!! :happydance:

Yay, CONGRATS!!! Happy for you! :happydance:

Thanks debzie :flower: Hope your ok sweety xx

Stephanie - I know Im in shock tbh lol!
I'll keep my f'xd that you can have a water birth there - I'd love to have a water birth too.
I plan on taking RLT later in time, does it taste nice?
Ahh I sooo want one of them balls lol!! xx

I really like the RLT. Just a little sugar and yummy!!!

First response early result...some have said since I tested past 8pm I might of peed all the hcg out and to try with first pee.

Jess, I just love enolah grace. It's so elegant! I can't wait till the cats out of the bag and I can refer to LO as a name... Liam is the only name we can agree on!

Islander, the fear is natural but I'm sure little one is just fine!

Sweetz your chart is looking really good!!

Anyone testing soon?? :haha:

I love Grace...and Liam...and Lucy. He, he...my hubby would NEVER go for it. Only thing I know is when it's my turn, if we are having a girl, the names Pearl and/or Lorraine or Joy will be somewhere in the name. My Momma and her Momma's names...intertwined.

I won't be testing until 12th or so...well...probably sooner knowing me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->