The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Officially testing Monday morning if AF doesn't show up before then. I am due for the witch tomorrow. Temps are still high. CM creamy and CP still high/firm/closed. Been having dizzy spells today. Slight cramping but not like AF cramps so confused. Sore boobs, and super tender nipples. Got extremely nauseous last night, when I got home dry heaved at the front door before going in. Bloated and gassy too....I really hope this is our month. Scared to test bc can't handle seeing another bfn...

Sounds SO SO SO promising Sweetz! I really hope it is for you. And your chart looks awesome! FX'd!!!

Ok temp question ladies.

I woke up at 4:30-5 ish needing to pee. Took temp 97.70. Went back to sleep. Woke up at normal temp time 6:15 (I have an alarm set) and it was 97.34. Which temp do I record? I am concerned about the drop, but it is still +6 over my CL.

I say record the original one because you have to have at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before temping...the original one wasn't too far off your normal time so was probably more accurate.

Well ladies, my original due date has come and gone without too much notice from me. Possible because I've been so miserable with the stretching uterus and being so exhausted I can sleep 12 hours a night. I almost feel a bit of pregnancy depression coming on, but that could also be because I just finished a very good book where the main characters break up in the end and I was bawling :blush:

Lomelly - Thanks sweety :) I like Liam :) xx

Sweetz - Dust your way hunny :dust: :dust: xx

Stephanie - my mum says it's still hard to believe when you see your baby for the first time lol, I don't think I'll ever believe it!! :dohh:

Yes I do so hope you are!! Be good if your little madam isn't late!!

Everythings ok actually, saw her move under my belly the other day and again today, proper strong movements - was very freaky! xx

Thanks Carebear!! Goodluck for this weekend ;) xx

xxxjessxxx - i honestly dont believe it lol, i look at my stomach and even though its pretty big i just cant picture thats theres a baby in there lol
Nooooo i really dont want her to be late, iv had enough now lol.
Awww thats cute, i remember when i saw my belly move from one side to the other, it was the strangest thing ever :wacko:
I still cant believe how far you are now!!!
I only have 18 days left !!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: xxx

Well ladies, my original due date has come and gone without too much notice from me. Possible because I've been so miserable with the stretching uterus and being so exhausted I can sleep 12 hours a night. I almost feel a bit of pregnancy depression coming on, but that could also be because I just finished a very good book where the main characters break up in the end and I was bawling :blush:

Books like that always do that to me, too. I'm glad you had your little one causing you to be miserable during your date... Because that means your little bean is growing big and strong!

AFM, I'm now more pregnant than I ever got last time, yay! However, I still have this nasty come and am blowing my nose every two minutes since I'm not allowed cold medicine, boo. But I'll do it for my little bean! :)

Welcome LilesMom, sorry for your loss sweety but welcome to the group!!! xx Hopefully it will help you :hugs:

Sorry for the bfn Sweetz, I never get bfp's until 14dpo! xx

Sam - bless, Im glad you found it easier hunny :thumbup: SOunds like a good book haha! xx

Stephanie - Lol, its freaky isn't it!
She's been moving around loooooooads this morning, should've caught it with my camera :dohh:
18 days Oh my that's terrifying! Bless, she's going to be here soon! :happydance:
I have a horrible pain in my hip that goes down to my leg :nope:
How are you holding up? xxx

Kate - all will be fine sweety, lets hope this cold comes and goes soon enough! Have you tried a hot lemon and honey drink? My midwife said they are fab when your pregnant and ill :thumbup: xx

Haha yes, maybe you have all heard of the scandalous "50 Shades" trilogy? I finished the first book last night and started the second. I feel much better today so I blame it on the book :haha: Plus a visit to my very sexy physical therapist always helps :blush:

Kate, I know it's gross because I've done it but you can always use those saline washes in your nose. It does help clear up all the gunk in there a bit.

Welcome lilesmom :hugs: im sorry to hear of ur loss. Fx u get a bfp before ur dd!

Yes, try again in the morning sweetz! Best time to test! Im hoping for you!

Hope u feel better soon kate!!!

So glad u didnt notice the day come and go sam :flower: i wanted to read that series next but everywhere i go the first book in the series is sold out!:dohh:

jess thats likely sciatica, I got it bad with both my pregnancies.

I've read the 50 shades trilogy, very raunchy. To bad the bcp's and down regging meds from the IVF cycle were killing my sex drive big time otherwise hubby might have had a bit more fun lol.

Haha kelly, bless - I've heard a lot of people talking about those books, sound good!
Im currently reading an old book called 'Duncton Wood'. Different but Im enjoying it so far.
Sciatica? What exactly is that and how can it be helped? xx

- blood test dpo 13 & no cm. Dpo 14 cm back (creamy), temp dip but still elevated, af 2 days late, still have sore boos & nips. For unrelated reasons, need to do full body flush. Landed up n ER yesterday and have a bowel obstruction. Hopefully after this either af will arrive or I will get that +. Either way, something's gotta give. I just want an answer.

Sweetz, how annoying! I hope the bowel obstruction goes okay. I would guess that could probably mess with your cycle (since it's causing your body stress), but you never know it could be pregnancy as well (I got BFN until AF was three days late with the one I lost). Either way, I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I've been feeling really negative the last couple days, not sad in any way, just feeling like this baby is not going to stick. I really don't have any reason to think that at this point and I'm sure it's just my nerves, but I can't shake the feeling that pretty soon I won't be pregnant any more. I keep assuming that when I see the Dr in almost three weeks that they won't find a baby or won't find a heartbeat and say that it's not viable. It's not even really upsetting me, it just feels like a fact. I'm sure I'll feel better once I go and they say things look okay so far.

Uff, I am on the third book in the series now and dang they are RACY! They exhaust me just reading them haha!

Kate, the percentages are in your favor to have a happy, healthy baby. Just try and stay positive cuz stressing yourself out isn't good.

Kate, the percentages are in your favor to have a happy, healthy baby. Just try and stay positive cuz stressing yourself out isn't good.

Yeah, I know. It's weird, even though I feel that way I'm really not stressed about it at all, but I do think I'll get a little nervous before the appt. Just under 3 more weeks before we can see if there's a little one in there!

You guys are making me want to read 50 Shades, lol.

I definitely recomment the 50 Shades books, but be prepared! They are seriously dirty lol.

Welcome LilesMom, sorry for your loss sweety but welcome to the group!!! xx Hopefully it will help you :hugs:

Sorry for the bfn Sweetz, I never get bfp's until 14dpo! xx

Sam - bless, Im glad you found it easier hunny :thumbup: SOunds like a good book haha! xx

Stephanie - Lol, its freaky isn't it!
She's been moving around loooooooads this morning, should've caught it with my camera :dohh:
18 days Oh my that's terrifying! Bless, she's going to be here soon! :happydance:
I have a horrible pain in my hip that goes down to my leg :nope:
How are you holding up? xxx

Kate - all will be fine sweety, lets hope this cold comes and goes soon enough! Have you tried a hot lemon and honey drink? My midwife said they are fab when your pregnant and ill :thumbup: xx

xxx jess xxx - awwww bless her, ella has been really quiet these past few days, i know with how far along i am, i should be feeling less movement but i hate it lol, bring on 18 days :happydance::happydance::happydance:
your pain does sound like sciatica, iv read the pain can happen when the baby lies on your sciatica nerve resulting in the pain,found this for you hun to read if its any help https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/sciatica/
Im holding up ok, just lovely backache 24/7 :nope: xxx

So, for Father's day I want to stencil a onesie with "I *heart* Daddy" (where the *heart* is a heart shape). I know it's so early and it seems kind of silly since who knows if it will stick, but I want to somehow mark the day. My husband works nights so I should get a chance to make it the next couple nights, I just need to pick up a onesie.

I've heard so much about that 50 shades of grey! Think I might have to be getting myself a copy :lol:

Kate it's never too early you need to think positively which is what you are doing :) I think it's a wonderful idea :D

Sweetz so for the :bfn: hun :hugs: x

jess, hope that hip pain eases off soon. maybe little one is sitting on a nerve, I hear that's quite common.

kate, that's a sweet gift for daddy. I'm sure he will appreciate it!

sweetz, hope you feel better and get some answers soon. waiting sucks!!

carebear, I can't find it anywhere either! I haven't been looking much but I like to go to walmart and get it cheaper... but whenever I go they don't have it.

who doesn't appreciate a dirty book?? :haha:

AFM... gender scan for tonight got CANCELLED!!! we were on our way to London (an hour from here) and I got the phonecall... the ultrasound technician walked out on them. so I have an appt for tomorrow night and get a plushie with the heartbeat recording for the inconvenience. I just want DH to officially know the gender so I can get shopping already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->