The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly, boo on the cancelled scan, but it's great that they were able to re-book you for tomorrow.

I'm starting to lose track.... Who's going to be testing soon? Anyone getting close to ovulation? I want some more BFPs!

Sorry they had to cancel Lomelly but it's great that they are giving you a plushie with the recording too!! That's great :)

I'm waiting to ov sometimes this week :thumbup: x

If af doesn't arrive I will be testing (again) on Friday. Docs are saying it is quite possible I implanted on 12 dpo as a had slight spotting but no af. No af symptoms either...

If af doesn't arrive I will be testing (again) on Friday. Docs are saying it is quite possible I implanted on 12 dpo as a had slight spotting but no af. No af symptoms either...

I think that's a great sign, I still have fx for you!!!

:dust:

:hi: ladies... MIA as usual. Just recovering from a long weekend of hosting family and celebrating DD's birthday. I had a fantastic time, but I also crashed Monday morning with the flu. I've totally lost my voice :(

I still need to catch up but congrats to any new :bfp:s that I've missed.

Last cycle was disappointing even with all the trying.....so hoping to catch the eggy this time.

I'm CD13 today and I usually O around day 14.

I'm testing June 24th. Anyone else testing soon or waiting to O? :dust: :hugs:

Hope all the pregnant ladies are doing fine :hugs:

Sweetz33: I pray :af: stays away and you get that beautiful bfp!!!!

MissMummyMoo: Me too!!! Should be O'ing any time now :dance: Good luck!!!

Lomelly, boo on the cancelled scan, but it's great that they were able to re-book you for tomorrow.

I'm starting to lose track.... Who's going to be testing soon? Anyone getting close to ovulation? I want some more BFPs!

I am on cd 10 (cd11 by the time you read this) and waiting to O. Didn't o until cd17 last month so we'll see. I'm going to start opks tomorrow. I agree, we are due for more BFPs!

Totally agree Sweetz! I think it's still good news that AF hasn't turned up! I have everything crossed for you ... apart from my legs as it's almost O day :winkwink:

Neesah fingers crossed for you too!! I'm not sure when I 'normally' O but last cycle I O'd on CD11 which is tomorrow! However I haven't had a positive OPK yet so think it might be later in the week ... if at all! Fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed Kmae!

I'm still waiting to O but haven't had a postive OPK today ... got a positive OPK on CD9 last time so think it may be a good few days before I O now but we shall see! ETA: Just done an OPK and it was darker than yesterday's and this morning's so think O is on it's way :happydance: Last time I O'd the day after getting the positive OPK :happydance: X

Sweetz, sorry to hear you haven't any answers. I'll keep my f'xd you have a bfp coming your way! xx

Stephanie - yeah, I heard they go quieter around then. Are you starting to get nervous about it all? How do you feel about the labour and birth?
Thanks so much for that link hunny :thumbup:
Pains still being, well a pain lol :nope: xxx

Lomelly - what a pain about the cancellation!! But yaay for the free teddy! I've seen them, they lok cute. Let us know how it goes :thumbup: xx

jess, hope that hip pain eases off soon. maybe little one is sitting on a nerve, I hear that's quite common.

kate, that's a sweet gift for daddy. I'm sure he will appreciate it!

sweetz, hope you feel better and get some answers soon. waiting sucks!!

carebear, I can't find it anywhere either! I haven't been looking much but I like to go to walmart and get it cheaper... but whenever I go they don't have it.

who doesn't appreciate a dirty book?? :haha:

AFM... gender scan for tonight got CANCELLED!!! we were on our way to London (an hour from here) and I got the phonecall... the ultrasound technician walked out on them. so I have an appt for tomorrow night and get a plushie with the heartbeat recording for the inconvenience. I just want DH to officially know the gender so I can get shopping already :haha:

CANCELLED!! :dohh: that really sucks but at least they rescheduled quick and yay for free stuff!!
LOL, I checked at walmart too :) Who doesn't want to save a buck or two!

Unfortunately for me, I just O'd, but my chances are slim so I will only test if my af is late. Sigh.

Wow, the OB clinic just called to go over the new patient info. Really surprised me since they said they'd call 7-10 days before and right now it's 19 days before!

Just got back from my 12 week appt where I got a surprise ultrasound because the doc thought she heard two heartbeats. Only one, but what a joy to see my bubs! Also I got fast forwarded 8 days so my new DD is 12-12-12 what a day!! Oh and I'm officially out of the first tri here in the States! :happydance:

Ugh, I'm starting to get really nauseous every evening. No fun at all. :(

Just got back from my 12 week appt where I got a surprise ultrasound because the doc thought she heard two heartbeats. Only one, but what a joy to see my bubs! Also I got fast forwarded 8 days so my new DD is 12-12-12 what a day!! Oh and I'm officially out of the first tri here in the States! :happydance:

What a great date!!!

Awesome new due date Sam!! My little man's B-day is 12-14!!

Thanks ladies :cloud9: Here is the little man/woman.

Attachments

• 208876_3403114518078_1794134872_n.jpg
    208876_3403114518078_1794134872_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member