The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Awesome pic, Sam! :)

I'm so glad you got another one after you weren't going to het one before 20 weeks (maybe I'll get lucky too?).

- blood test dpo 13 & no cm. Dpo 14 cm back (creamy), temp dip but still elevated, af 2 days late, still have sore boos & nips. For unrelated reasons, need to do full body flush. Landed up n ER yesterday and have a bowel obstruction. Hopefully after this either af will arrive or I will get that +. Either way, something's gotta give. I just want an answer.

:-( So sorry... :hugs:

Uff, I am on the third book in the series now and dang they are RACY! They exhaust me just reading them haha!

Kate, the percentages are in your favor to have a happy, healthy baby. Just try and stay positive cuz stressing yourself out isn't good.

I read one line from one of them and WANT TO READ THEM TOO! I love racy stories! :)

Lomelly, boo on the cancelled scan, but it's great that they were able to re-book you for tomorrow.

I'm starting to lose track.... Who's going to be testing soon? Anyone getting close to ovulation? I want some more BFPs!

I'm going to start testing Sunday at 10dpo. Wish me luck! :)

Just got back from my 12 week appt where I got a surprise ultrasound because the doc thought she heard two heartbeats. Only one, but what a joy to see my bubs! Also I got fast forwarded 8 days so my new DD is 12-12-12 what a day!! Oh and I'm officially out of the first tri here in the States! :happydance:

Cool date! :)

Awesome pic, Sam! :)

I'm so glad you got another one after you weren't going to het one before 20 weeks (maybe I'll get lucky too?).

Yeah it really was luck, basically cuz she was able to hear the hb in two different places so she wanted to make sure it wasn't twins. Well I did actually :haha:

Sweetz, so sorry hun :hugs: Just gotta keep your head up and keep trying, easier said then done though I know.

Sweetz, sorry to hear you haven't any answers. I'll keep my f'xd you have a bfp coming your way! xx

Stephanie - yeah, I heard they go quieter around then. Are you starting to get nervous about it all? How do you feel about the labour and birth?
Thanks so much for that link hunny :thumbup:
Pains still being, well a pain lol :nope: xxx

Lomelly - what a pain about the cancellation!! But yaay for the free teddy! I've seen them, they lok cute. Let us know how it goes :thumbup: xx

xxxjessxxx - yep im really nervous :wacko: i feel like theres no point being scared because either way its going to happen, its just im a super organized person and the thought that i cant plan labor and iv just got to wait sucks lol
The only thing that does bother me a little bit is oh, i think he thinks labor is going to be ever so easy, every time i talk to him about my birth plan, i can tell hes not listening, well..... i think he will be in for a shock lol.

Aw i hope the pain gets better hun, you seeing your midwife soon? maybe you could mention it to her? xxx

Aww what a cute scan pic Sam congrats! :D

Sending lots of :hugs: your way sweetz xx

Woohoo lucky you sam!! Congrats - a lovely pic you have there!! xx

Sweetz, sorry to hear that hunny - really thought this was it for you! xx

Stephanie - Haha bless, I'm dreading the waiting too!
Sorry your OH isn't listening to you :hugs: They never seem to understand do they. My OH being a twat today.
No pains still painful lol.
See midwife on the 22nd, I will mention it though.
Bloody hell nearly 2 weeks for you!! It's getting exciting!! xxx

Sam, lovely scan picture! And it's always nice to be pushed further ahead!

Gl to you ttcbaby!

Sweetz, so sorry the witch got you this cycle. I know it won't be before the due date but I really hope you get lucky this new cycle.

Carebear, looked again last night too and still no sign of the damn book! I need something to appeal my dirty mind!!!

Jess, it's like men never learn :nope: some days you just wanna deck em... Or maybe that's just me...

AFM scan went very well! We got a very nice pic because we were the last appt so they took their time getting a good shot. Also a very cute monkey with a heart beat recording! They were all amazed at how developed baby was for 22 weeks.

Now to do the registry and shop!!!!

Thanks ladies :) I'm still smiling! And I've lost 10 pounds so I was so scared the baby wasn't developing right and here he/she is 8 days ahead :happydance:

However, I am very ready for my uterus to "pop." My insides are very uncomfortable and I've had quite a bit of round ligament pain. Uuuffff!!

Wow, Sam, you've lost 10 lbs? I'm only 6 weeks and I've put on about 2 lb, lol. (My weight does fluxuate a bit so it's not like I've gained 2 lbs only from the pregnancy, my weight was at the bottom of my range when I got pregnant, but I'm still definitely not losing any. But with the way I've been feeling the last couple days, maybe I will lose, lol.)

Lomelly, yay, that must be exciting! I'm so glad your OH knows now. :) Were you able to be surprised?

lomelly what gender? Or did you not find out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->