The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

SO MUCH PINK!!! She is adorable. Good Job mama--enjoy having her in your arms now!!

Hello all! I have been away on holiday so.... what have i missed?!?! also... found out we are... TEAM PINK!

Lomelly - no varicose veins for me Im afraid, but I do know they're common :) Hope things get better! xx

Stephanie - ohhhhhh myyy goddddd she is absolutely beautiful, I still can't believe you've actually had her! Ahhhh so happy for you I really am, hope you keep well rested and your being looked after by your OH!! It's such a lovely and positive story to give us ladies - that we do get our babies in the end :D :D xxx

Islander - yaaaay for team pink!! Got any names picked out? xx

Happy 9 weeks Kate x

Sam love your bump xxx

Ttcbaby :dust:

Lomelly I saw that the other night on embarrassing bodies she wasn't pregnant though an she got it removed x

Stephanie massive congrats off to read your story now xx

Islander congrats on team :pink: an gorgeous name x

Afm scan booked for 16th July :happydance:

Steph, I'm so glad that she's out! She's so lovely. :)

Islanders, congrats on team pink!

Mrskg, I hope the scan goes well!

AFM, I broke down yesterday and went and got a pair of yoga capris and panties from Target since I'm getting a bit puffy. Wearing them today and I look a bit fat since my belly sticks out a little, but I don't care because they are so comfy, lol.

Congrats to you Steph, she is absolutely beautiful. Ouch for being cut though..

Mrskg, the ob told me they will go away after birth... But he can't do anything now :(

Jess, I just didn't see this one coming lol. Only thing I've lucked out on so far is no stretch marks.... Yet.....

Islander, congrats on team pink!

Kategirl, gotta be comfy! Bloat can get pretty bad

Hi girls :flower:

Miss Ella Grace is finally here!!!

Heres my birth story with pics :cloud9:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...iss-ella-grace-25-06-2012-a.html#post19246073

Its been a very long road with all the ups and downs, but now i finally feel complete.
I will still be stalking this thread as i cant wait for all your lovely babies to be born!! xxx

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Sorry your labor and delivery was so difficult but it looks totally worth it. Enjoy your princess

Lovely name Islander, I remember you syaing it before now :dohh: Love it!! xx

Lomelly, lucky you! I've got them above my belly button. don't really mind them there though :shrug: xx

Islander, congrats on team pink! Love the name too :)

Mrskg, hope time flies between now and then.

Kate, I bought yoga pants from Target too and I literally live in them. Two pairs of pants and one pair of capris, best things ever.

I'm massively tired today and woke up wanting to puke. I haven't done that in a while. But only two days till I go on vacation :happydance:

Don't talk to me about stretch marks I'm one big stretch Marks I had my first at 17 so body wasn't ready for all that stretching I know I'll not worry about them this time as I've no space left for any more :rofl:

I hope you feel better and have some good time to relax on your vacation, Sam! Are you going anywhere, or just hanging out at home?

Islander: congratulations & welcome to team pink :happydance: I love your name you've chosen for her! :)

Mrskg: good luck for your scan I hope it all goes well! :)

Sam: I hope you have a great vacation you lucky girl! Going anywhere nice?

Jess: I'm covered in stretch marks from my 1st pregnancy but don't see any new ones yet! hopefully I'll get lucky & avoid any new ones! Lol xx

Oh man I'm excited! My dad rented a cabin for us at a really nice lake resort so we are going there for a week! I love being on the water so I'm super stoked :) Just can't forget to pack my sunscreen, haha!

On the stretch mark front, I already have a bunch on my tummy so I can't imagine what it will look like after bubs arrives :( I've been trying to lotion and not scratch but from what I've read if you are going to get them there's not much you can do about it.

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/837fbac8.jpg

I can't for the life of me figure out that spoiler... :haha: p.s. don't mine the junk we are moving in two weeks! Everything is such a mess!

Another perfect bump! :)

I had my appt this morning and it went well! Saw the baby, measured about 9 weeks 0 days, saw the heartbeat, around 130 bpm. Hopefully everything will keep going well! I won't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks, but at least I should be able to hear the heartbeat at the next appointment in a month. I didn't even freak out when they did my labs! All in all, I'm feeling pretty darn positive! :happydance:

That's all great news kategirl! Yay!!! Keep that positive attitude and I'm sure everything will be great. :hugs:

Hi girls :flower:

Miss Ella Grace is finally here!!!

Heres my birth story with pics :cloud9:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...iss-ella-grace-25-06-2012-a.html#post19246073

Its been a very long road with all the ups and downs, but now i finally feel complete.
I will still be stalking this thread as i cant wait for all your lovely babies to be born!! xxx

Wonderful birth story! Except for the cutting part. Ouch. Sorry! Loved seeing your beautiful new baby girl. CONGRATS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->