The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Stretch marks are very hereditary- so I'll be screwed...my mom and both my sisters got stretch marks when they got pg- but, it will be all worth it!!!

you may not get them kmae, I had a friend whose mom never got any and she got them terribly. So you'd be surprised! My mom never got them and neither did I so I follow the genetic rule but I'm not so sure I'll be lucky the next time.

you may not get them kmae, I had a friend whose mom never got any and she got them terribly. So you'd be surprised! My mom never got them and neither did I so I follow the genetic rule but I'm not so sure I'll be lucky the next time.

I hope it skips my generation! When do you begin treatments for your ICSI?

Saw my RE today and am starting round 3 of Clomid (100mg--cd3-7)- if I ov before I leave on vacation then we will also do an IUI this cycle too!

I lost my baby almost 2 weeks ago. My due date was January 12th. I am praying everyday and the lord is guiding me.

Yeah stretchies aren't so great are they! I don't mind mine at the moment though to be honest :)
My mum was 17 when she had her first and small frame like me, but she didn't get no stretch marks right until my brother went overdue by one day :dohh: He ended up being 17 days over due in the end!! :shock: xx

Welcome Sirbaby - Im so sorry for your loss sweety :hugs: GL with another BFP soon!! :D xx

Hi everyone :flower:

Thank you for your congratulations messages :hugs:

xxxjessxxx - Hi ya hun, how you doing? xxx

Stephanie - Im doing good, rather tired, moody and irritable today lol.
How are you hun - you doing well? Hows Ella? xxx

Kmae I've already started it, hoping for egg retrieval on monday (Egg retrieval would be my ovulation day) won't know till tomorrow's scan though, I have a feeling they'll want me to take my meds for a few extra days as I'm not responding as well as I did the last time.

I hope things go well this time, Kelly!

I just found out that one of my friends from work is due a day before me, 1/29/13! That should be really fun. :)

Kmae I've already started it, hoping for egg retrieval on monday (Egg retrieval would be my ovulation day) won't know till tomorrow's scan though, I have a feeling they'll want me to take my meds for a few extra days as I'm not responding as well as I did the last time.

Oh how exciting! Good luck on Monday! I have everything crossed for you!

Sirbaby, so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

Yeah stretchies aren't so great are they! I don't mind mine at the moment though to be honest :)
My mum was 17 when she had her first and small frame like me, but she didn't get no stretch marks right until my brother went overdue by one day :dohh: He ended up being 17 days over due in the end!! :shock: xx

Welcome Sirbaby - Im so sorry for your loss sweety :hugs: GL with another BFP soon!! :D xx

Thank You for the warm welcome...

I am still waiting for my hormones to drop down to normal after miscarriage. tuesday I was at 313. So hopefully by Monday Im below 5. I want to get this Baby dancing on the road. I am so ready to TTC again.

This group of ladies give me a lot of hope for a bfp in the near future. :hugs:

Welcome Sirbaby!
So sorry for your loss. You've come to the right forum. So much encouragement.
My levels dropped fast after MC too, so I am sure you will be ready to BD soon.

Sending you :dust: and hoping your bfp comes soon so we can all celebrate with you.
Are you doing anything different this time?

I am still waiting for my hormones to drop down to normal after miscarriage. tuesday I was at 313. So hopefully by Monday Im below 5. I want to get this Baby dancing on the road. I am so ready to TTC again.

This group of ladies give me a lot of hope for a bfp in the near future. :hugs:

Oh, honey, I hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

Hi Sirbaby, sorry about your loss :hugs:

Well ladies, I think my OH has finally given me the straw that broke the camel's back. He was supposed to come with on my vacation for the weekend (he has to work all week) and he texted me tonight asking if he could stay overnight with his boss? because he wanted to drink. I told him he needed to come home at a decent time tomorrow so we could leave and he said he wasn't coming. After telling my entire family he was. I'm pissed. Plus I highly doubt he's with his boss and I think he's with his ex. Thank god for this vacation, I definitely need it.

nesSAH
thank you so much! I am not really doing anything different as of now. I want to get some more testing done to see if there is anything I should be doing differently.

Samj
I really hope u enjoy your vacation honey. Try not to stress.

nesSAH do you have any tips and congratulations on your pregnancy :happydance:

Sirbaby- :hi: welcome & I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: hopefully it won't be to long until you get your bfp

Samj- :hugs: I'm sorry to hear your having such a tough time with your OH hopefully this vacation will do you both some good :hugs: xx

GL for Monday Kelly :hugs: xx

Kate - ahh that'll be nice for you two! You can both go shopping together :D xx

Sirbaby - f'xd they've dropped so you can get back on the TTC train :D xx

Sam - I wouldn't even have let him do that, what and arsehole!
Sam, please don't be putting up with this crap. Go on vacation and take this as a new start for you and baby. You really don't need all this stressing all the time! :hugs: xx

My scenario is nothing compared to yours, but OH's being a moody twat today just because he didn't have a lie in. IN my eyes, because he's currently unemployed he doesn't really need a lie in, and he ws lying in bed sat up with his eyes open tapping his fingers... really trying to sleep ey! But yeah, even though its a little thing, it's just how he's acting now he's acting very spoilt again and I can't be dealing with it. He's just on his xbox now not doing anything, and when I ask him to come off all I get is "why should I have to?" It's THIS attitude I can't be dealing with, it stresses me out soooo much!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->