The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sorry Jess :hugs: Seriously some days I think we should all just be lesbians :haha: I don't even know why I'm so upset, I didn't want him to come with on this vacation in the first place. I guess I'm upset because he told my dad he was going to be there and then decided last minute not to show and now I have to explain HIS actions to my dad. And quite frankly I just don't care enough about our relationship to care if he was with his ex, another girl, or what. I just want it to be over.

Anyways, I'm off now so I'll be back in 7 days :) GL to all the ladies who need it in the upcoming week!

Sam - he's just an arse, and the way you say you don't even care if he was with another girl says it all.
Seriously hunny, if you feel like that don't waste your time on him! I hope you having this vacation can clear your mind on things, and hopefully you can talk to your dad and explain :) ...and have a well deserved hug! Enjoy anyhow hunny.. Keep strong xxx

I lost my baby almost 2 weeks ago. My due date was January 12th. I am praying everyday and the lord is guiding me.

oh my gosh, i'm SO sorry. Words cannot even express my sorrow for you. I've been there too. How far along were you? I hope for a sticky bean for you soon!!! :dust:

Stephanie - Im doing good, rather tired, moody and irritable today lol.
How are you hun - you doing well? Hows Ella? xxx

Aw i kinda miss my pregnancy symptoms lol and i kinda miss being pregnant, i miss my big belly, now its all jelly like, its so strange, it went like jelly straight after birth :wacko:

im ok hun, still really store, can hardly sit down but im coping. Having a baby really is life changing, its magical but its so strange, i think im still in shock.
Oh had to have his gallbladder removed when ella was 2 days old and is now staying at his moms to recover so im doing everything on my own so it gets tough as im still learning.

Not long now though until you will have your little girl in your arms!!! you going to do a birth story?? xxx

Stephanie - Oh Im so sorry to hear your doing it on your own! Do you know how long that will be for? Hows OH coping?
Hope you've got help from someone hun :flow:
I bet it is crazy, I can't quite imagine it.
Yes it's slowly getting closer - I'm so scared! I'll definitely be doing a birth story though - was even thinking about filming it but not sure :dohh: xxx

Sending hugs to you both sweety :hugs: x

sirbaby, I hope your hormones straighten out soon so you can start TTC. My HCG dropped to zero a week after my MMC, yours should drop soon too :hugs:

we are moving into our apartment so things have been hectic! hate packing and unpacking so much :(

sam, can't believe your OH, he needs to smarten up!!

Hey ladies!! 16 days after my would of been due date....

I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!

I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU. Both lines turned dark immediately! I guess I am retesting simply bc, well, I need as much proof as I can get haha!!

Not going to lie I did several tests just because I liked seeing those 2 lines LOL. Even did my Digi WAY late--after blood results and a first ultrasound--I ordered it from a company overseas and didn't realize how long it would take--but I peed on it anyways when it came just so I could see the pregnant 3+ LOL CONGRATS!!!

Not going to lie I did several tests just because I liked seeing those 2 lines LOL. Even did my Digi WAY late--after blood results and a first ultrasound--I ordered it from a company overseas and didn't realize how long it would take--but I peed on it anyways when it came just so I could see the pregnant 3+ LOL CONGRATS!!!
LOL Ok now I don't feel so...well crazy hehe

CONGRATS Sweetz!!!! Don't feel bad, I think I took 7 (digital) pregnancy tests in the firat 8 days of knowing I was pregnant... I think a big part of mine was that I got a BFP before AF came (but not as early as you, 3 weeks 4 days is super early! :)) and then I had some spotting when AF should have come, so I kept wanting to make sure it was really true. :dohh:

The last couple days I've been freaking out a little because I'm worried that the baby has stopped growing/that I'm not really pregnant. Isn't that strange? I mean, I saw the baby and the heartbeat last Monday (which seems like sooooooo long ago) but now I'm worried. I think it might be because we started telling more people now; we put an announcement on Facebook, and yesterday we were at a party with OH's work friends and it came out that I was pregnant since I wasn't drinking/some folks had seen on Facebook. I don't know, I almost feel like I'm faking being pregnant or something. I know I'll feel better after I have a real bump/I can feel the baby, but right now I just feel like it's not real/that the baby isn't going to make it. Has anyone else felt that way? I feel like I'm a little nuts. :wacko:

Congrats Sweetz :happydance:

I'm on CD36 and still waiting for AF, feeling a bit sicky this morning but know I'm not pregnant because I didn't ovulate this cycle. Almost 2 months until my DD ... I'm starting to lose all hope that I will get my :bfp: at all never mind before the DD x

Congratulations sweetz!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months! :)

Kate I felt exactly the same & even now I sometimes think it all just doesnt seem real & despite feeling her kick everyday I still worry like mad about every little thing! I guess I just won't feel safe until I have her in my arms xx

:happydance: Sweetz congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you.

Thanks ladies for all the support.

I have mixed emotions about ttc again after my miscarriage two weeks ago. I feel like I want to be pregnant asap but then I feel like I dont want to because I am trying to prepare my self for the possible long wait. I feel that all my family and friends know how bad I want to conceive again and they will be monitoring my progress. Although I know its all out of love and support, I feel that it is more pressure on me.

My medical history: I am 24 years old and have not been diagnosed with anything as of now. from the age of 16-22 I was on depo birth control. I forgot to take the shot when I was 17 and became pregnant. It was a etopic pregnancy. This pregnancy did not affect me that much because I was not planning and I was not ready. I went back on bc for 3 and some what years. Decided I wanted to have kids and it was not easy getting pregnant.

I tried for about 8-12 months with no success. I notice that my period took about 3 months to show up after bc and then it was fluctuating every month in length from 25-29 days. I went to a infertility doctor and they checked my uterus, flushed my tubes and did blood work. everything came back good. 6 more months pass and then my husband (24) did a semen analysis and his motility was not that good. The doctor said that didn't concern him that much but wanted him to see a urologist. he also wanted me to get a lap* surgery to check for scar tissue. The day we went to see the urologist I took a pregnancy test in the Kaiser restroom because I was late. I just knew it was going to be negative because its been negative for 1 year and 6 months at this point. It was positive!!!! I was so happy and in disbelief. the urologist called for my husband and we decided not to pay the co payment of $150 since we had a positive test. For the next 10 weeks I was on cloud 9. This all changed when I started to bleed. went to ER and found out that my babies heart had stopped beating a week earlier... So here I am two weeks from mc and wondering why? whats wrong with me? what can I do? what should I do? So I have bd 2 times so far and will go every other day if hubby can get with it. I have also put hubby on fertile aid for man. not sure what else to do to increase my chances.

Congrats Sweetz!! Fantastic news.

Sirbaby, sorry you've had such a rough time of it :hugs: Don't feel bad if you need to take time to grieve, its a different process for everyone.

AFM I'm having a great vacation so far. I talked to OH yesterday and he was so snarky towards me I told him to pack his shit and get out!

Lomelly - eeeek for moving in!!!! Jealous!!! Means you can start his nursery soon :D :D
Me and OH are hopefully moving out now within 8 weeks :D xx

Congrats Sweetz!! So good to see another BFP :) H&H 9 months! xx

Kate - I felt like that, especially once I had my scan after 9 weeks, have you thought about getting a doppler? xx

Sirbaby - it's a very hard process to go through, I really hope you find this group helps you hunny, hopefully your body just had to kind of practice to remember what it needs to be doing, and you'll soon have your sticky bean!! xx

Sam - Yaaaay you finally told him to pack his crap!!! Have you been having support from your family?
It's the right decision, we're here for you anytime you feel crappy and want to moan :hugs: xx

Thanks all! Did 2 tests this am with FMU...1 reg, 1 digi. Both came back wi :bfp: :) I am going to put in a call to my doctor so I can get the blood test.

Told DH and he is so excited and happy! He started dancing around the kitchen haha!

Kate - I felt like that, especially once I had my scan after 9 weeks, have you thought about getting a doppler? xx

I've thought about it and kind if want one, but I hate to spend the money (and OH thinks it's silly) and I'm not sure which one to get/where to get it from. Any recommendations?

Sam, I'm glad you were able to send him packing. I hope now you'll be able to be happier and more relaxed and be able to enjoy your pregnancy more. :hugs:

kate - tell him it's not a waste of money (my OH thought the same at first) tell him it's priceless just for the reassurance you get from them.
I got a Sonoline B Doppler, so I could hear baby from early on. I got it second hand from ebay for 35.00 :) They're 70.00 brand new :) If your willing to wait 3 more weeks then just get an Angelsounds one, you can get them 20.00 new or cheaper second hand :thumbup: xx

Ok ladies, I think i have done everything I can to get my bfp this cycle...just waiting now for confirmation that i ovulated...my opks have turned back to negative so figure ovulated between last night and tonight? Gonna try to bd again tonight just to cover that base but now waiting. this is our last shot before our due date so have everything crossed. wish me luck ladies.

gl Lil! Mine came right after, so there is a possibility I conceived on my due date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->