The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Weird thing...my bleeding with mc started in January during our first of 2 inventories we do every year. My ovulation is occurring now during our second inventory of the year...wouldn't it be wild if we do conceive this cycle to make it go full circle? Just saying.

Ok girls...so hubby and I are headed to Jamaica for vacation for a week! I'm really excited but a tiny part of me in the back of my head is very nervous for results this cycle as we're already in the 2ww. I should find out on the trip if we are pregnant or not...maybe...i'm scheduled to get my period on or about the 10th...we get back on the 11th. So I won't be temping or charting at all while we're gone so I think this month will just be a surprise either way. I know I'll be thinking about it a little but I'm going to try not to stress and just enjoy this vacation and maybe luck is in our favor this time. Pray for us/wish us luck, whatever it takes. I will check back in when we return and see how all of you ladies are doing and give you an update on me! :dust: to all!!!

Fx, lil! :dust:

kate - tell him it's not a waste of money (my OH thought the same at first) tell him it's priceless just for the reassurance you get from them.
I got a Sonoline B Doppler, so I could hear baby from early on. I got it second hand from ebay for 35.00 :) They're 70.00 brand new :) If your willing to wait 3 more weeks then just get an Angelsounds one, you can get them 20.00 new or cheaper second hand :thumbup: xx

I just ordered the Sonoline B off of Clinical Guard - with a 5% coupon and free shipping it was only $53.67 - I decided it was worth it. I'm having a really bad day which probably made me do it, lol. I'm just feeling really down, and this afternoon I'm having wicked pains on the sides of my abdomen - I think it's maybe stuff stretching a bit because I'm getting a bit of pudge already? Arg, I hope tomorrow is better! :wacko:

GL Lilblossom!! xx

Have a lovely holiday Ttcbabay xx

Kate - wow that's great!! If I were you, I'd do alot of research before hand on youtube so when you get it you know what your looking for :) I tried at 9 weeks and nothing up until 10+5 :) xx

kategirl, that sounds like a great deal! that's a great doppler you bought :) Jess is right, around 11 weeks is probably the earliest you could expect to hear it (unless you're one of the lucky ones)

lilblossom, got everything crossed for you! wouldn't that be something if you conceived this cycle :)

jess, 8 weeks, woohoo! do you have a place lined up yet or do you still have to look around? I'm excited to get the nursery started :) ... I hope miss enolah is behaving herself!

ttcbaby, you're going to Jamaica without me??? :haha: have a blast!!!

congrats, sweetz!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

sirbaby, I hope fertiliaid works for hubby, I had my hubby on zinc when we were TTC.. not sure if that helped but I like to think so.

missmummy, can they give you something to make your period come?? or maybe you could try a month of the pills to regulate your cycles? :hugs: hope your cycles straighten out soon!

Yay Sweetz, just read the good news...Wow what timing huh?

MissMummy, I know this ttc journey is tough but it will be your turn one day! At your AF finally stopped and things are moving forward for you!

Sirbaby, life just doesn't make sense sometimes but you will be blessed with a baby someday- and hopefully very soon. I have also been trying for a while (18months) so I totally understand your frustration.:hugs:

Ttcbaby, have fun on your trip- oh how exciting! Good things happen on vacation! Update us when you get back!

Liliblossom, I have my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, in the boring part of the cycle and just waiting to ovulate. Baby dust to all of you!

kategirl, that sounds like a great deal! that's a great doppler you bought :) Jess is right, around 11 weeks is probably the earliest you could expect to hear it (unless you're one of the lucky ones)

I don't think I'll get it here until I'm 11 weeks anyway, so I'm guessing that won't be too much of an issue!

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! :) I wish time would fly faster.... the last couple days I've been really down and I think it's partly that I don't really *feel* pregnant yet/anymore and it's bringing down my excitement a bit (and there's part of me that's still waiting for the bleeding to start...).

I finally triggered my egg collection is thursday which means I'm 15 days away from testing! So freaking close but so far away.

Lomelly - we're going to view places this week :D
Haha yeah she's behaving! Won't stop moving though! She was very active yesterday which means she'll probably be quieter today :) Hows your lil man being? xx

Kmae - Baby dust to YOU hunny, hope you get that god damn BFP soon girl!! xx

Kate - it's horrible isn't it? I keep thinking horrile things, but have faith hun :flow: xx

Kelly - GL hun, wish you all the best!! xx

To you TTC ladies... I want more BFP's!!! :dust: xx

I finally triggered my egg collection is thursday which means I'm 15 days away from testing! So freaking close but so far away.

I hope time flies by for you! Got my fingers tightly crossed for you!

nesSAH do you have any tips and congratulations on your pregnancy :happydance:

Not much tips really. We got lucky on second cycle after MC. We just Bd'ed every other day after AF bleeding stopped. Also, trying to eat and stay healthy and taking prenatals, folic acid and zinc ) zinc is supposed to increase fertility... just took it once a week... very low dose.

Pray you get your bfp this July!!! Same goes for the rest of the ladies :dust:

Kelly: Awesome news... GL! Pray you get a sticky bfp this July!!!

Our AC just died, and it's going to be 102 tomorrow. I hope I can stay cool and hydrated enough once I get home from work. :(

Ahh what a bummer! Hope you can get it fixed soon Kate :flow: xx

Thanks ladies :) got 14 eggs but won't know till tomorrow how many are mature and fertilized. I'm very sore at the Monent. T minus 14 days till testing.

Thanks ladies :) got 14 eggs but won't know till tomorrow how many are mature and fertilized. I'm very sore at the Monent. T minus 14 days till testing.

:thumbup: woohoo! Can't wait to get your updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->