The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

me either! I'll be a nervous wreck till they're back inside me then till I test then if it works till the baby/babies is/are born. Oh joy.

Ahh Kelly, poor you. But GL!!!!
Let's hope you get your bfp this month with double the joy! :oneofeach: xx

kelly, GL to you!!! :)

kmae, next round of clomid?? are you doing an IUI this time?

jess, I love viewing places.. it's so much fun. hope you can find something you both like that's a good price. I think LO is trying to escape through my right side :haha: I keep feeling a pressure on the one side and I look down and you just see a huge bulge on right side of belly. I just poke him and say "No! stay in there!" ... he doesn't behave, he moves around the most when I'm trying to sleep! glad little Enolah is getting her exercise :)

kategirl, hope your AC gets fixed sooooon! I don't know where you are but I would be melted into a puddle without my AC right now because it's just so humid out.

Stephanie - Oh Im so sorry to hear your doing it on your own! Do you know how long that will be for? Hows OH coping?
Hope you've got help from someone hun :flow:
I bet it is crazy, I can't quite imagine it.
Yes it's slowly getting closer - I'm so scared! I'll definitely be doing a birth story though - was even thinking about filming it but not sure :dohh: xxx

Sending hugs to you both sweety :hugs: x

Oh is still recovering at his moms, im doing everything on my own, which i dont mind but it is sooo tiring, i have to black eyes and greasy hair lol. :wacko:
i cant believe your nearly 27 weeks, im counting down for you!!! its crazy to think that when your little girl is here, ella will be 4 months old!!!

i wanted to film the birth, but looking back, considering it looked like i was possessed, i dont think it would of been a good idea lol.

Iv read your looking for your own place?? so jealous!!!
xxx

Lomelly - ahh bless him!! My belly went all weird yesteday, went very tight and you could see and feel exactly where Enolah was, very creepy - have you had this? xx

Stephanie - bless you sweety, you should be proud of yourself :flow: Atleast your getting some good quality mother and daughter time :) How is Ella with feeding and stuff?
I know it's crazy isn't it! Goes so fast :dohh:
Yeah we are - got her cot today and buggy :happydance: FINALLY getting the bigger things lol! xxx

Had 1st appointment today. So far so good!! 1st ultrasound the 25th!! YAY!!!! Funny thing...I seem to have conceived on or near my would of been due date....so that was pretty cool to hear. :)

YAY! lol DH is excited for his birthday this year....he was born July 25th! First thing on his birthday he gets to see the 1st ultrasound of the baby!!! Another awesome thing...well I think it is awesome...the due date is the day after my MIL's birthday! YAY! Sorry I am in such a good mood right now...I must stuff my face with some more potato chips to celebrate haha

Home from vacation, and god bless you ladies for keeping this thread somewhat quiet while I was gone :haha: I literally have 25 pages to read on my December babies thread, ugh.

Kelly, so stoked to hear things are moving along for you again! That definitely made my day.

Well, I came home and as I had asked OH had all his things moved out. He came over tonight to "talk" to me and got upset that I didn't give him any more answers then I had given his during the week (that he texted me all day every day, kept calling, called all my friends and family! while I was trying to enjoy my vacation) and then stormed out crying after I got sick of talking it to death. I have a headache.

More bad news -- my mom called today and said my grandpa has cancer and it's most likely terminal. We will know more after he meets with the oncologist next week. (I think it's the oncologist, the cancer doctor)

Oh saam im ss! Yes you have the doctor name correct. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

jess, I love viewing places.. it's so much fun. hope you can find something you both like that's a good price. I think LO is trying to escape through my right side :haha: I keep feeling a pressure on the one side and I look down and you just see a huge bulge on right side of belly. I just poke him and say "No! stay in there!" ... he doesn't behave, he moves around the most when I'm trying to sleep! glad little Enolah is getting her exercise :)

kategirl, hope your AC gets fixed sooooon! I don't know where you are but I would be melted into a puddle without my AC right now because it's just so humid out.

Yep, I am on round #3. I'm expecting to ovulate within the next week. As long as I ovulate before we leave on vacation on Friday then we will have an IUI done. Wish me luck!

Sam, so sorry that so many stresses are entering your life right now. I really hope that your grandpas cancer is curable. Stay strong.:hugs:

Sam - So what is happening with you and your OH now?
SO sorry to hear about your grandad hunny, I truly am.. :flow: Keep strong hun xx

Thanks ladies :flower:

My ex-OH has moved out and is staying with his mom. He hasn't tried to contact me since storming out of my house last night. I am pretty sure I will not be getting back together with him period. He's acting really petty and childish. He took the lightbulbs out of the bathroom and let his friend piss all over my bathroom when he was moving out.

The news about my grandpa sucked, but he drank and smoked his entire life so what did we really expect? He's been sickly for years too. It's still hard to hear the news. I just hope he can go comfortably and they don't try to drag anything out with chemo, which will only make him sicker :(

Home from vacation, and god bless you ladies for keeping this thread somewhat quiet while I was gone :haha: I literally have 25 pages to read on my December babies thread, ugh.

Kelly, so stoked to hear things are moving along for you again! That definitely made my day.

Well, I came home and as I had asked OH had all his things moved out. He came over tonight to "talk" to me and got upset that I didn't give him any more answers then I had given his during the week (that he texted me all day every day, kept calling, called all my friends and family! while I was trying to enjoy my vacation) and then stormed out crying after I got sick of talking it to death. I have a headache.

More bad news -- my mom called today and said my grandpa has cancer and it's most likely terminal. We will know more after he meets with the oncologist next week. (I think it's the oncologist, the cancer doctor)

So sorry to hear about your grandpa:hugs::hugs:, stay strong because in life the sun sets but then it rises again. I hope you are surrounded by good people to keep you positive.

Yep, I am on round #3. I'm expecting to ovulate within the next week. As long as I ovulate before we leave on vacation on Friday then we will have an IUI done. Wish me luck!

Sam, so sorry that so many stresses are entering your life right now. I really hope that your grandpas cancer is curable. Stay strong.:hugs:

I will be praying for you! I hope this. Round is the round we need to get that :bfp: !!!

At Jess cngrats on place looking, how exciting!!!

Sweets can't wait to hear about hubbys fantastic birthday gift!!!

Sam - he let his friend fo what?!!!? how immature and disgusting!! He should be ashamed! Im so glad you had the strength to finally leave him hunny. Are your family helping you out? we're always here if you have your lonely moments too :flow: xx

Yeah Jess, I was less then impressed when I came home after a week of vacation to nasty yellow piss all over the place. I called him immediately and thanked him for making my decision an easy one. (This is when he told me neither him or his friend did it, and it must have been the neighbor kid. I doubt someone is going to come into my house just to piss all over the place!) My family (well my dad) is being really helpful. We had already decided to move into his house so that plan is still on for me, and my dad is going to help me move and set up the nursery and all those things.

Thanks to you lovely ladies I am making it through ok so far :)

To sam::::Guys do things at times that make you want to :headspin: kill them. But I am so happy that you are taking the mature route in this case. He's loosing a good women and has his self to blame. I been there b4 and to this day (years has pass) the a hole is so regretful. But it's to late. :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->