The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

sounds good. I peed on so many tests when I got my bfp!

I'm going to buy a test for each day until I'm out of the woods I think lol. I still can't believe it!

Big congrats, girlinyork! I hope this one is your rainbow! :happydance:

I'm so happy that so many more are getting their BFPs!

With this one I took 7 tests (all digis) in 9 days, from my first one 5 days before AF was due until 3 days after AF was due. I was nervous it was a chemical, especially since I had some spotting the day before and the day after AF was due (so for the other early bird testers, remember spotting isn't necessarily a bad sign even though it's really scary...). I would have even taken more except I was out and didn't want to spend more money, lol!

I'm going to make my way through my superdrug tests and then I'll hit the digis. God, we sound like junkies :)

The Clearblue Digitals were actually the cheapest tests I found locally (the five packs worked out to cheaper per test than even the store brands which all came in smaller packs, no joke) and I just love seeing the words instead of having to guess. I know some people complain they can't pick it up early, but I had mixed results: first BFP took until 17 dpo, this BFP I got at 9 dpo (and that was the first test I took, so it might even have come up sooner if I had tried, who knows).

Well, I'd pee on my hand if it would tell me I'm pregnant so whatever works best I suppose :)

girlinyork - Congrats :hugs:

god there is soooo many posts on here since the last time iv been on!

xxxJessxx - Hello:flower:

How are you hun? nearly 32 weeks i see! God its nearly your time, im so excited for you!!! have you got everything ready for your little girl?
Ella is costing me a fortune, she is putting weight on all the time, she is 11 pound 11 as of today, put a pound on in a week lol, Im buying new clothes all the time! xxx

Wow, a strong and healthy girl there :) Bet she's worth every penny x

I did tests up till 6 weeks, 6 frers and 4 digis, usually I wouldn't do so many but I'd had a bit of spotting so wanted to be sure. I got my bfp at 7-8dpo which is super early. Now the peeing on sticks urge is gone which is good for my bank account. I also did like 20 ics in-between when I used the good sticks lol.

I might order 60 ICs. Should take me through til the second tri although I'm not getting good lines on them at the moment

The only issue with doing IC's later then 6-7 weeks is eventually the lines will get fainter because how the HCG changes as you get further along, I would recommend to stop testing around 6 weeks or not much after. Will you get an early scan?

You're on 9dpo I wouldn't expect the lines to be dark at this point mine were faint even that early though they were def there.

Yeah, mine are faint but definitely there. OH saw them so I definitely didn't have line eye either. I'll probably stop testing once the news has sunk in LOL x

I found testing worked it's way out of my system around 6 weeks, but for now for you they're fun and reassuring.

I can't wait to go to sleep so I can wake up and test again. I don't think I'll manage it though because I'm so excited :D

Honestly, I still have days when I don't feel like I'm really pregnant and I want to go POAS, lol. But now I can go listen to the heartbeat instead which is my new "drug". I just can't wait until I can starr feeling the baby a little, and until I get my second ultrasound, I think both of those will make it more real to me. Right now I'm still just thinking like I'm going to lose this one.

I'm so super excited about our new BFPs! Seriously, they are making me so happy right now! I'm just so excited for you girls. :happydance:

As for me, my parents are coming to visit this weekend and they're bringing me the dresser and nightstand (for next to my nursing chair) for the nursery. It's the furniture I grew up with, and that my mom got when she was a really little girl - it's very simple and just the slightest bit mid century. It will look great with a fresh coat of paint! I really want to start on the nursery but it's still too early so I know I'll have to wait, but I do need to finish up my registry since we just decided my baby shower is Sept 30 (SUPER early which I don't like, but all of my family has conflicts in October and I'm not sure I'll want to do a 7 hr drive back home in my third trimester). I hate doing any decorating or a baby shower too early because I worry about what happens if I lose the baby - has anyone else felt that way?

WHOO!! Congrats girlinyork!! I was wondering about you, so glad you got to come back with FANTASTIC news!!!

Kate, I'm so freaking stoked to do my nursery I don't even know what to do with myself. I would to it alone but my dad has his HUGE computer desk in there (plus a gun cabinet, and another desk) and I can't lug it out myself. I don't even bother to think that I won't need it, because everything is going fantastically and I have no doubts that my little Iz is going to be a happy and healthy baby. If you haven't had any complications so far it's safe to say you're in the "green zone."

I had to up the contrast because my phone mangled the shot but here is today's test. A bit darker than yesterday's and clearly there.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Girlinyork!! :happydance: it's great to see some new bfps!! Looking at all the tickers from all you ladies with bfps I can't believe how fast all your pregnancies are going! Time seems to be flying lately! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->