The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

It rained here! Oh so nice to wake up to the sound of it, we've been in a bit of a drought for a month now. Plus the weather is super nice -- only in the 70s today instead of the 90s. So funny how the weather and food dictate my mood so much these days.

GL tracey! Hope the witch stays away for you :)

Happy house hunting Jess! Hopefully the flat you look at will be nice.

Jess: pretty good so far surprisingly. I mean I worry more then I would have but I have some great symptoms and just feel certain that I'll see a nice HB on Friday. Later I've been trying to figure what my intuition is telling me re gender. I think I'm still leavin towards girl but not as much as before.y symptoms still point to girl mostly if I go by past pregnancies. I think I'm just second guessing myself cause I want a girl. Anyway it's a long way till we find that out.

OMG OMG ......... AF didnt show to day just went out now and got some test cud nonr wait anymore tell me what you think plz

https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/BFPx2.jpg

Wow Tracey they look very bfp to me! Congrats!! :D :happydance: xx

what we think? It's clearly a bfp you don't need us to tell you that,

Looks good Tracey! Woohooo for you! :happydance:

Good luck on Friday Kelly!

Tracey, that's wonderful! Congrats!! :happydance:

AFM, I'm only 15 weeks today but I'm starting to be noticeably pregnant. I was on a work trip and all the nurses were asking if I was pregnant. I also heard the baby's heartbeat loud and strong tonight, which really helped ease my mind. :)

My little man is 2 today! Still in shock I think.

Kelly - ahh that's good you feel positive :D I think we tend to know ;) Happy Birthday to your LO sweety!! xx

Kate - great to hear about a strong heartbeat and you should post some pics of your bump ;) xx

Tracey - so fab to see a BFP!!!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months :happydance: xx

Happy bday to your little man Kelly!

Great to hear that you heard the baby's strong heartbeat Kate!

Well here are my symptoms: Hot flashes, lots of gas, backache, achy knees, headache, insomnia, yellow CM, and mild abdominal cramping. Thoughts?

Keepthefaith - hello :D How are you!! Im good thanks, Loving the 3D pic of your little one - how cute! xx

Armymama - they sound hopeful!!! F'xd you have a bfp coming your way :dust: xx

Me and OH are viewing a flat in 2 hours, and got a huge famly meal going on with his family tonight, btu after some family dramas the other day Im not looking forward to that it of today xx

Hi everyone. Took a break to get my head together and now I'm coming back with my :BFP: news :) Got it today - two days before my due date. I'm numb x

girlinyork thats great! Got a pic of the test? I was wondering where you went.

My scan was amazing today! 1 healthy little baby HB 153 I'm 7+3 and due march 26th, there's a pic in my journal.

I haven't taken a picture. I handed it over to OH and if I ask for it back to snap it he'll think I am crazy. I'm going to redo one tomorrow (bought four today) and I'll post a pic then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->