The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks everyone. I am so tired but every time I settle for a nap I have to get up and look at my test again hahaha

jess, I've been stupid busy with work. my boss is off on leave again and the other full timer to help me is out sick most of the time... :( I saw that you're going to look at a flat soon, I hope that went well! you don't just want to settle so I understand the pickiness. family drama... :( hope everyone is behaving towards you and your OH and Enolah!

tracyandlee, a BFP!! congrats!!! that's a nice clear one!

girlinyork, a BFP for you too!!! so thrilled, and two days before your due date!!

kelly, happy birthday to your LO!

kate, I must admit, I went a bit doppler crazy myself lol till LO started moving I had that sucker out once a day, sometimes twice a day! best sound ever!

sam, hope your family issues are mending... it's so hard having more stress when preggo!

AFM, I need more sleep! I get insomnia at about 3-4am, where I wake up and can't get back to bed till 5-6 then my alarm goes off at 6 or 7 and I curse at the world :haha: so I come home and try to have a nap after supper and then go to bed early.. livin' it large!

Girlin - welcome back hunny :D Yaaaaay for a bfp :D H&H 9 months!!! xx

Kelly - woohoo for a great scan :cloud9: xx

Stephanie - hey sweety!!
yes it's going quickly and its scary lol. She's dropped really low now, does that actually mean anything??
Nope, plan to get everything officially by the end of AUgust, but panicking as we should have a place by the end of that too :dohh:
Yaaay for a lovely healthy girl!! Im trying to get clothes up until 9 months lol so hopefully I won't have to buy much after! xx

lomelly - ahh hunny, I hope work gets easier on you sweety :hugs: I'm struggling to sleep too!!! IT's a nightmare isn't it! Didn't think it would be possible from how tired I am. Viewing was cancelled :nope: But we're viewing another property next week :) xx

YOu need a good pregnancy/nursing pillow to help you sleep in third tri, I found it did wonders.

I have had lots of EwCm the last two days. Anyone get this in their 2ww?

I had loads of creamy CM if I remember right...

I would get ewcm periodically throughout my tww both when pregnant and when AF was coming, so I'm not much help. With my first natural pregnancy my boobs were the give away they were sore and achey around 7dpo and stayed that way.

Well with my first my boobs didnt hurt til 9-10 weeks into the pregnancy and they normally dont hurt with AF either.

I have been getting tons of yellow cm. And one point I wondered if I was just plain wetting myself (sorry tmi)

I have been getting tons of yellow cm. And one point I wondered if I was just plain wetting myself (sorry tmi)

It won't stop either! Find some pantyliners you like or else you'll be changing your panties twice a day, if you're anything like me at least :blush:

It rained here again today! :happydance: And I thought I was going to be so ambitious and clean the house... well I cleaned my room, washed my bedding and sucked some cobwebs off the ceiling and had to have a nap. How lame is that :nope:

Going to see my grandpa again tomorrow. I almost don't want to, but I don't want to be the selfish grandchild either. It's just that I already watched two grandparents die of cancer, and I don't really want to see it again. Especially since I watch my residents at work deteriorate by the day too. It's rough, and I still don't think my grandma is getting him the proper care.

Oooh thanks, I will :)

Really sorry about your grandpa. I use to work in a care home and it was hard enough seeing clients waste away. Can't imagine how hard it is for you x

With my second pregnancy my boobs didn't hurt till much later then with this one they ached like they did with my first but now it's just my nips that hurt.

I can't wait to not wear panty liners! I have to wear them cause of the progesterone inserts they make such a mess so when I'm off those in just over 2 weeks I refuse to wear them! I'd rather change my underwear then have to fuss with them ugh.

Carefree do a range of paper thin ones which cost 99p and I don't notice them.

I don't know if they sell them there but maybe you can buy them from the UK amazon site?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carefree-P...8CO4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344796971&sr=8-2

We have a very thin one out here made by always but I still don't like them!

look like im back her girls was a false positive - but iv never bin happy to see AF see toook her time to come but shes her, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->