The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sad to hear that tracy but yay for AF then? I'm guessing she hasn't been around in a while?

MrsKg where are ya? How are things? Have you had another scan?

Odd question but I might as well ask: If I dont get a BFP this cycle, any of you pregnant ladies have some OPKs/HPTs you'd be willing to send to me? If not, no big deal but last time I asked 2 ladies sent me some so I thought I might ask here.

Armymama, I don't have any of either of those or I'd send then your way. Hoping AF doesn't show and you won't need them anyway! :)

AFM, very quick rant: My husband doesn't want his mom to invite his SIL to my baby shower unless she apologizes for how she's been treating his parents/us lately. I'd like her to come as long as she can play nice for the afternoon, but my husband is still mad about it. My MIL isn't sure if she wants to invite her or not. Oh my...

Odd question but I might as well ask: If I dont get a BFP this cycle, any of you pregnant ladies have some OPKs/HPTs you'd be willing to send to me? If not, no big deal but last time I asked 2 ladies sent me some so I thought I might ask here.

I have opks and a clearblue digital opk with two sticks left. You in the UK? X

Don't have any left I peed on them all when I got my bfp :blush:

So sorry tracey :hugs:

I don't have any sticks left either. I had a few but chucked them when I moved as I didn't need them anymore. Didn't think about just sending them to someone else at the time :blush:

Well, the visit with my grandpa didn't go so well. He's doing really poorly, and I don't expect him to make it to the end of the month.

I'm still happy to send them your way. Send me your address in a PM x

Thanks Kelly, I will look into one! xx

Tracey - :hugs: sorry hunny hopefully next cycle will bring more luck xx

Sam - Im sorry to hear about your grandpa sweety, I hope your family are staying strong :flow: xx

Sam, I'm so sorry about your grandpa. :hugs:

Last night I had a really vivid, horrible dream that I started to bleed and to lose the baby. When I woke up I had a hard time reminding myself it was only a dream and not true. I still feel kind of uneasy, especially because I've been worrying lately (my bump isn't getting bigger and I still haven't gained weight, but I know I'm still early and since I hear a heartbeat I shouldn't worry so much).

jess, thanks :hugs: it's been a bit better, I finally get a day off tomorrow!! do you find that when you sleep on your side your hip and leg feel achey on that side? I have to put a pillow in front of me so I don't roll over on my front.. do you sleep with many pillows? I'm guilty of still sleeping on my back sometimes... I just can't help it! FX'd for the place next week being just what you want :)

kelly, I have been considering getting a pregnancy pillow. which one did you have? they don't sell many in Canada and I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping..

tracyandlee, so sorry :hugs:

sam, I'm very sorry about your grandpa.. I hope that you and your family can enjoy this time with him.. :hugs:

mrskg, can't wait to hear about your scan!!!

kate, sounds like you're in quite the pickle... is there any way to compromise so no one is hurt??

AFM, gonna upload bump picture from photobucket.. I'm huuuuuge. random people have come up and ask if I'm due soon and I say no I have two months till due date, and they say "oh god you're so big, you'll never make it till your due date".... shut up already lol jeez! and these are people that have never seen me before and have no idea what my build was before!

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/EA405A41-A8E3-49CD-9EF4-C381FFE003AC-6084-000007684583D5D1.jpg

@lomelly gorgeous bump so jelly about it i cant wait to b elike that lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->