The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks ladies :) It's rough, but he never really took great care of himself. Smoking and drinking almost his entire life had to catch up to him eventually, and he's comfortable at home which makes it easier. Hopefully it's quick and not drawn out and painful.

Kate, I lost 17 pounds and was still losing up to week 20. I finally started gaining weight again then. My friends&family say they can tell I'm pregnant, but the general public has no idea. Don't worry, some ladies just show later then others. Enjoy it, because when we get too big we are going to be super uncomfortable.

Great bump lomelly! You certainly are looking very pregnant :)

GL at your scan mrskg! Can't wait to see pics! :happydance:

Lomelly nice bump! I'm in Canada to I got the boomerang pillow by jolly jumper I think it's from babiesrus I paid 60 bucks I think maybe 70 but it's worth every penny. Don't waste your money on others. It's great cause it works perfect for sleeping during pregnancy and awesome for nursing!

Mrskg yay!!! Have you been using the Doppler?

I found tulips heartbeat today with my Doppler! 168 bpm! I'm 8 weeks exactly so this is 2 days earlier then my other pregnancies!

Kelly, very exciting! :)

I'm getting really nervous about the baby now. I know everything should be fine, but I just heard about a second friend who lost their baby at 17 weeks, and I couldn't find the heartbeat tonight. I think I'll feel a lot better once I feel the baby or have the second ultrasound, but for now I can't shake the fear. :(

Holy cow! I just took another OPK for the heck of it and it is 2x darker than the control line. I swear its so dark purple its almost black! I will take and post a pic in a minute. Still going to test tomorrow!

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• IMG_4816.jpg
    IMG_4816.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4818.jpg
    IMG_4818.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Kate - dreams like that are horrible but you'll be feeling LO move soon!!! :D xx

Lomelly - yes! My hips go numb :nope: I sleep with one extra pillow but it doesn't really work so well. Your bump is gorgeous!! I haven't taken one in weeeeks! xx

GL with your scan Mrskg :hugs: xx

Kelly - yay for bubs heartbeat!!! So lucky to find it so early :) xx

Armymama - looks fab! Now get to it!!!!!!!!!!!! :sex: xx

Fx for a great scan, Mrskg!

I tried to find the heartbeat twice last night and couldn't, which I haven't had happen in a couple weeks. I keep trying to reming myself that it's still early and I'm not very pregnant yet (I'm just 16 weeks today), but I'll definitely be happy when work is done this afternoon and I can go home and try to find it again!

I'm a bit crampy today so I am resting up. I need somebody to come bring me lunch lol

:cloud9: everything perfect measuring 13+1 x im guessing team :pink: still a bit shell shocked xxx

Attachments

• scan 017.jpg
    scan 017.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
  • scan 018.jpg
    scan 018.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
So exciting, Mrskg! Your LO looks wonderful! I'm so happy for you. :happydance:

I can't wait for my scan, the 9 week one didn't look like a baby, lol.

I have some spotting, just a little pink. My OB said there's no need to come in unless it gets heavy, but it doesn't give me a good feeling about things. I hope it's just that things are irritated or something, but of course I'm a bit worried since I also couldn't find a heartbeat yesterday.

Kate, really hope everything is okay. Just remember that there's a 99.5% chance it's nothing at this point x

I know, I'm trying to just relax because it's probably nothing, I just wish I could go home and try to find the heartbeat again so that I'd know my little guy is still alive in there. Even if it is a miscarriage, I've kind of half been expecting it so I should be okay. I just feel bad that my mom sent out baby shower invites yesterday - I knew it was too early for a shower when I'd only be 22 weeks, but it was the only time that worked.

My sister said she spotted a smidge in her second tri and it was just her cervix getting all irritated. I'd bet that this is what your spotting is x

I'm sure it probably is, but between not finding the heartbeat and a little spotting and getting cramps the last couple days (kind of around the bump, which I figured were normal since stuff is changing in there), I'm just concerned. My next appt in almost two weeks will be a big relief! Or I'm hoping I can find the heartbeat again, or maybe even feel flutters soon. Just anything to tell me that things are okay that it's still alive in there would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->