The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Mrskg...great pics!!!!

Armymama, good luck and have fun!!!

Kate, I hope you find the heartbeat tonight and get some peace of mind...anytime you see pink, red, brown it's terrifying! With my first I had slight spotting in my 27th and 29th week...who knows why but he didn't come until 2 weeks after his due date weighing a whopping 9lbs 12oz!!! I'll be praying for you honey!

Kate - Im sure the spotting is nothing to worry about, and the cramps - I had looads between 16-18 weeks as I think that's near to when I sort of popped too.
As for the heartbeat even at 20 weeks I had times I couldn't find her lol, even now - I have to get near her back before I find it! xx

Mrskg - amaaaaazing pics!! Im am soooooooo happy for you :happydance: DO you think it's another madam? xx

mrskg!!!!! YAY!!!!!! You must really be on cloud 9! Why are you guessing girl?

:hugs: Kate x

Jess yeah imthink another madam lol x

Kelly I am now that the shock has wore off x I think skull looks like a girl? x I'm thinking maybe my losses were boys since I have 3 girls x only 7 weeks till we find out xxx

I'm hopefully finding out gender in three weeks. I really hope the baby cooperates!

Sent myself home from work today, was in so much pain I called my doctor (who was of course on vacation) so talked to the on-call doctor who made me come in. Baby seems fine (they did an ultrasound and a stress test) but my white blood count is up and they don't know why. So now I'm stuck in the hospital overnight with IV antibiotics :( I hate needles!

Booo for needles but good job for going in--sounds like it was good you did!!

Got pregnant in may lost it a week after and my due date would of been january 20th 2013.. :'(

Kathleen, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: welcome to the thread.

Sam, I hope everything's fine and you're feeling better soon! What a sucky things to have happen.

AFM, spotting seems to have stopped for now, or at least lightened. Still cramping, still couldn't find a heartbeat last night, but at least I didn't start bleeding more. I guess I'll have to wait until my appt on the 27th to know things are okay, unless I can find the heartbeat or start feeling some flutters before that (I can always hope!).

Welcome Kathleen x sorry for your loss x

Sam hope all is ok an you get home soon x

Kate is there no one you can see to help put your mind at rest? X

Kate is there no one you can see to help put your mind at rest? X

No, my OB said there was no reason to come in unless I started bleeding heavily or the cramps were so painful that I can't move (which they aren't even close to that bad). Luckily I at least feel a little more hopeful since I don't see any spotting today, so I'm hoping it's just a bad set of coincidences that don't mean anything.

Aw that's a shame it's a worry you could do without :hugs:

sam you'll be right as rain in no time. rest up.

kate couldnt you go to emerg? very likely just bad coincidences.

Hope you're feeling better today Sam and that they figure out the cause soon.

Sorry for your loss Kathleen:hug:

Kate, I wish they would bring you in just to give you peace of mind!

Hello Kathleen. Sorry to see you here but nice to meet you x

Kate I would go into a&e and exaggerate a bit to get looked at x

Well temping confirmed that I ovulated yesterday. We Bd'd last night and will Bd for 2 more nights. Testing on the 27th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->