The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Welcome kathleen :hugs:

GL armymama!

Kate, can't you just go in and ask for someone else to look for the HB? That would probably be all the reassurance you need, and wouldn't take them that long.

I'm home now thank goodness! They still don't really know what's wrong except my bloodwork looked like I had some sort of infection, and the doctor thought it was maybe somewhere in my abdomen because it was so painful when he pressed on it. So they filled me up with antibiotics and sent me on my merry way since the white count was down this morning. So glad to be home -- it's hard to sleep in a hospital!!

It was so funny; when I was in the triage room last night they put that belt monitor thing on me and baby was cooperating pretty well. Well, the second the nurse said "look at that, she doesn't mind being monitored" baby started flipping around, kicking, basically just going nuts :rofl: what a stubborn child I have!

I'm fairly sure I was able to get my little guy's heartbeat for about two seconds tonight. It was just for a second or two, but I think I heard the hoof beat pattern. I'm going to hope that he's just chilling out and hiding a bit! :baby: And I must be stretching out - the sides of my bump have been so painful on and off today!

(I'm going to be very confused if this little guy actually turns out to be a girl. All I've been thinking or referring to him as has been as a boy! :blue:)

Mrskg - will be interesting to find out, would you like a boy? xx

Kate - eeek can't wait to find out what your LO is! yaya for the heartbeat xx

Sam - sorry to hear that but hope alls ok now hunny

Welcome Kathleen - So sorry for your loss sweety, hopefully you'll have a bfp again before you know it!! xx

Armymama - f'xd you got that egg girl :spermy: GL!!! xx

Hi Ladies,

room for one more? :flower:

I got my first ever BFP on my first round of clomid in June and lost my angel @5weeks :cry: my due date would have been the 28 March 2013...Praying I get a sticky Bean before then...

sorry for all your losses :hugs: and congrats to all the BFP :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

room for one more? :flower:

I got my first ever BFP on my first round of clomid in June and lost my angel @5weeks :cry: my due date would have been the 28 March 2013...Praying I get a sticky Bean before then...

sorry for all your losses :hugs: and congrats to all the BFP :happydance:

So sorry for your loss--will you be doing clomid again??

Jess I'm not too fussed either way but a girl would be easier to squeeze into our house x

Kate so pleased you found hb x

:wave: mummywant2be x sorry for your loss but glad you found your way over here x

Bless, how old is your youngest daughter? Are they all excited?
Me and my sisters, first one I have 7 years difference with, and the other 11. It works well, I think thats the advantage of girls. You could put a 4 year old girl with a 13 year old and they'll get on well, but boys are much harder if they have a 'too' big age gap xx

sam, glad you and baby are doing well :flower:

how's everyone doing?? anyone want to trade legs??? :haha: mine are killing me!!!

It turns out that I can't eat yoghurt any more. I had my head in the toilet over one :/

I had a hard time with dairy in the first try--and into the first weeks of the 2nd tri too.

your prenatal should have calcium.

I'm just not very hungry these days beyond lunch time.

Oh god, I loved yogurt in the first tri. It was one of the only things I COULD eat :wacko: It's so strange to hear about how every pregnancy is so extremly different!

Still feeling pretty good! Now I just feel like I tore all my stomach muscles :rofl:

my prenatal has calcium but I like getting as many of my nutrients fresh as I can. Kale is quite high in calcium so I'm going to eat that slathered in gravy - yum yum yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->