The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi Ladies,

room for one more? :flower:

I got my first ever BFP on my first round of clomid in June and lost my angel @5weeks :cry: my due date would have been the 28 March 2013...Praying I get a sticky Bean before then...

sorry for all your losses :hugs: and congrats to all the BFP :happydance:

So sorry for your loss--will you be doing clomid again??

Thanks hun! and nope we are not to try clomid for atleast 3months! so for now its the natural route...congrats on your Pregnancy :hugs:

I've lost my appetite, have to force myself to eat :( ...except for chocolate :blush:
MummyWant2be - GL with the natural route hunny ;) xx

Goodnews for me and OH.. we're viewing another property Wednesday that we already like the sound of :) xx

^ I hope it's perfect. We have a showing wednesday so maybe we'll sell?

jess, chocolate diet sounds simply divine.. but I do hope you can eat something else as it's probably not the best for the long term :haha: hope the place you're viewing is lovely!

girlin, ahhh you mentioned gravy... oh how I love anything smothered in gravy... mmm! I've never actually had kale :shrug: but that does sound good

kelly, you're selling house? GL!

mummywant2be, i hope the natural route works and you get a swift BFP!

She is a good girl for going "natural" with her calcium--I'm not a fan of Kale :sick:

mummywant2be - I hope your angel comes soon!

kelly - I hope this showing is the one!

AFM, I keep getting cramps and just that general feeling down there that I always get right before AF comes (but no more spotting, thank goodness!). I'm a little bit nervous since I still can't get the heartbeat well (I think I can get it for just a second or two, and it's mixed with other noises) and I haven't felt the baby move at all yet, but I know both of those can be normal. Have others had cramps/feelings like that around 16-ish weeks? I'm sure it's normal, but I like hearing that other people had it as well. :)\

My weekend was really full with some people coming to visit and lots of driving around in Miata's (a type of convertible). We had a fun weekend, but I have been so tired! This coming weekend the in laws are coming out again for a Jimmy Buffet concert, so I hope I can rest up a bit during the week!

GL at the showing jess! Hope it's great :thumbup:

I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure I had a ton of cramps around the 17ish week mark. It was mostly round ligament pains but it hurt like a b*tch.

My grandpa passed away this afternoon. It was very peaceful and fast, so I'm grateful for that.

lomelly kale is amazing! I've also ordered tahini paste which is jammed full of calcium.

Sam, sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thanks girls!
Lomelly - I haven't had hardly any chocolate :nope: As I know it's not good to have alot so just have a pack of minstrels every other day usuallly lol, forcing down other stuff :(
All I fancied last night was a glass of milk but can't get it as it'll wake the household :( Uh can't wait until we move out!
Kelly eeek f'xd wednesday is the day for both of us :D :D
Kate - I had loooads of cramps around then too, kept thinking AF was going to come. And don't worry about the heartbeat scenario yet hun, I still struggled at 20 weeks some days!
Sam - Im truly sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace :flow:

Jess my girls are 18 14 an 5 x hope all goes well with flat hunting x

Sam :hugs: glad it was quick an peaceful x

You're going to have a full house mrskg! Goodness, I can't believe you're 14 weeks already!

Thanks ladies :) it's been a very long week what with my hospital stay, arguing so badly with FOB that my case worker wants me to get a restraining order put against him, and now this. Can't wait for life to settle down for a few months before the baby comes.

I'm so sorry Sam. I didn't realise you'd fallen out with the FOB :hugs: must be hard for you x

hello..i just lost my baby exactly one week ago...im still upset and depressed..but i know healing daily..My due date was March 2013.. :( I reallly hope id be expecting already by then ...also far along too! I hope so!! I'm currently not ttc as i am still in my bleeding phase after mc...how long did u bleed for? I'm planning to have unprotected sex right after the bleeding stops..i will not "try" to get pregnant..but i wont prevent it either...if i dont get pregnant within those first two cycles..then i will start seriously ttc again..good luck to everyone in a similar situation

Hi catchbaby dust. So sorry about your loss :hugs: I bled for about 9 days but I had had to have an ERPC. Is yours a natural loss? X

Mrskg - Ah bless - are they excited?
It's nice your 5 year old will have another LO to play with! xx

Welcome CatchBabyDust - Im so sorry for your loss hunny, hopefully time will heal. I bled for about 6 days with my first, but it was very heavy :hugs:
GL with getting your eggy hun! :) xx

Thank you Jess and GirlinNewyork xoxox hopefully a bfp will mend this broken heart soon :'(

Welcome, CatchBabyDust. I hope you get another BFP soon. I bled for 6 days with mine, and it was pretty much just like a normal AF after the first day (which was a bit heavier/different than normal).

I keep having horrible dreams that I'm losing the baby. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it's not putting me in a more hopeful frame of mind. But I did have some round ligament pain when I stood up earlier (had to double over for a minute, it hurt so much!) so I'm at least taking that as a sign that my little guy must be growing in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->