The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

You'll feel him kicking any day now and that'll put your mind at rest :)

Sorry for your loss catchbaby, I likely won't be any help but I had full on postpartum bleeding after loosing our girl at 18 weeks, lasted a month.

Kate you may not be able to get HB cause baby could be behind placenta and if your placenta is anterior it's harder to get.

Jess praying for wednesday for both of us! We did have a showing yesterday but didn't hear anything.

Lomelly, yes we've been on the market nearly 3 months :wacko: just want it over with.

Sam so sorry about your grandpa but glad it was peaceful and quick.

mrskg, your older ones can watch the newer ones! SO you can escape every now and then.

:hug: Sam, you've been through a lot this week

Welcome Catch...I bled for about 10 days (was 10weeks 2 days at D&C) but testing positive for pregnancy for almost 6 weeks after my D&C. :dust: to you!

:hug: to you too Kate...how much longer until your scan?

to you too Kate...how much longer until your scan?

I have an appt next Monday, so I'll either get to hear the heartbeat and get the OB to say everything looks good, or I guess they'll have to do an ultrasound real quick if they can't find a heartbeat. My next (and last!) scan isn't until Sept 5.

Finally found my little guy's heartbeat again for more than just a second. Makes me feel muuuuuch better that I got to hear him again. :)

Kathleen, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: welcome to the thread.

Sam, I hope everything's fine and you're feeling better soon! What a sucky things to have happen.

AFM, spotting seems to have stopped for now, or at least lightened. Still cramping, still couldn't find a heartbeat last night, but at least I didn't start bleeding more. I guess I'll have to wait until my appt on the 27th to know things are okay, unless I can find the heartbeat or start feeling some flutters before that (I can always hope!).

Thank you i find the girls here very understanding and very supportive no one else seems to understand :( just hoping for a BFP this month

girlinyork, I made him move out about 2 months ago and it's just been hell ever since. The last few days have been particularly bad, and I'm already stressed about my grandpa.

catchbaby, I bled for a long time. I think I had spotting for about 3 days then full on bleeding for about 10, then spotting again for like 3. Plus I got a period two weeks later that was like 6 days long (usually only 4).

Thank you 3x :flower: It has been a long week!

I had my OB appt today and I had my GTT test and wasn't informed before that I was having it! So I'm most likely going to fail, since I was supposed to fast for 4 hours before hand and obviously didn't :growlmad:

baby dust to all you ttc'ers :) :dust: xx

fab news for us - me and OH accepted the place and we love it!! Can't wait to get tucked into it! We move in next weekend :happydance: xx

Any luck for you Kelly? xx

we had a showing but haven't heard anything so probably not. :( But yay for you!

Kathleen good luck for this cycle.

Kate thats good news.

Sam lots of hugs.

Hey ladies trying to catch up on all the posts...I have been MIA from this thread.

girlinyork, I made him move out about 2 months ago and it's just been hell ever since. The last few days have been particularly bad, and I'm already stressed about my grandpa.

catchbaby, I bled for a long time. I think I had spotting for about 3 days then full on bleeding for about 10, then spotting again for like 3. Plus I got a period two weeks later that was like 6 days long (usually only 4).

Thank you 3x :flower: It has been a long week!

I had my OB appt today and I had my GTT test and wasn't informed before that I was having it! So I'm most likely going to fail, since I was supposed to fast for 4 hours before hand and obviously didn't :growlmad:

Is that the glucose blood test?? I don't have to fast before mine...just have to drink a liquid 1 hour before the appt...

^^ yes. The woman in the lab told me I was supposed to fast for 4 hours before hand. Oh well, I passed (thankfully!) so I guess it's not a big deal. It seems every hospital has different rules about the one hour test? I've heard a lot of women say they didn't have to fast, but my bestie had to like I was supposed to.

Jess :happydance: Great news!!! Hopefully things will smooth out even more between you and your OH now too.

My grandmother volunteered me to be the urn bearer at my grandpa's funeral. Goodness sakes, I'm pregnant and clutzy... probably not a good idea.

My CB digi stayed at 2-3 weeks this morning. It should be 3+ and now I feel sick

I've heard so many people say that they got different numbers of weeks pregnant on the digis, even when using the same sample! The pregnant/not pregnant part seems to be reliable, but not the weeks. I'm sure it's just the test. :hugs: Do you have a scan anytime soon?

Sam, So sorry to hear :hugs:

Jess, So happy you got a place!!! Better get to packing :haha:

Girlinyork, those things are so unreliable.. Can your dr not give you an early scan because of previous mcs?? I'm sure things are fine :)

Kate, Doppler to the rescue!!! Glad you found it, LO can still play hide and seek in there..

No, no early scans. They won't let me because I've not have three losses :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->