The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Girlin don't worry about the numbers, test with another digi in 2-3 days, they're so not reliable! I was having betas done so knew my numbers and they were not lining up with the results on the digi. To get a 3+ you need to have levels over 2000 I believe and so many people don't have levels that high at 5 weeks.

I decided not to test with a digi. My IC lines have gotten progressively darker and now my test line matches the control so I'm going to leave it at that and not obsess and chalk it up to my unique levels :) Thanks for all the advice ladies xx

I thought I put my name down a few months a go but I guess not. Thought I would come and share my BFP with you all. I had a MC on jan 6 this year so my due date was august 22nd I got my miracle BFP on august 21st!! I cant believe i made it by 1 day!!

Please let this be our sticky bean xx

Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies

Ok, Well now my cervix is high and closed plus my CM seems to have increased.

Yay congrats foxy. I got mine with a day to spare x

that's a good sign armymama x

Kate, so glad you found the little bean's heartbeat! Hoping you get more reassurance on Monday!

Still sending hugs Sam!

Congrats Jess!

Foxy...congrats too!

AFM...missed the eggy last month...but hoping I caught it this month...got my positive OPK this morning and BD last night and Wednesday night! Will again either tonight or tomorrow morning...decisions, decisions! :)

Truly inspiring Foxy!! You made it :D wow and by one daaay!! :) that's reallly awesome ..congrats

Congrats foxy :flower:

It all sounds promising armymama. I have everything crossed for you. When will you be testing?

AFM: I got my :bfp: this morning. Totally did not expect it. It was my last chance before my due date of September 6th. I'm so so nervous. I'm trying to be excited but darent x

It all sounds promising armymama. I have everything crossed for you. When will you be testing?

AFM: I got my :bfp: this morning. Totally did not expect it. It was my last chance before my due date of September 6th. I'm so so nervous. I'm trying to be excited but can't x

I am waiting on a friend to send me some tests so I probably won't be able to test til Monday afternoon at the earliest. AF is also due on Monday.

AFM: I got my :bfp: this morning. Totally did not expect it. It was my last chance before my due date of September 6th. I'm so so nervous. I'm trying to be excited but darent x

I've been thinking about you---you have been very quiet lately!! Huge Congrats on your BFP--let it sink in for a few more day and then you can really CELEBRATE!!! WAHOOO :happydance:

That's only just over a day now armymama. Fingers crossed its a :bfp: for you :)

Thank you blakesmom. I constantly read the thread but just didn't really know what to post lately x

Hi everyone! This is my first time in this thread.

I had a loss at 6.5 weeks back in April. Due date would have been the week before Christmas. Then I got another BFP in July, but sadly that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy and I started bleeding a week and a half after AF was due.

So I'm now trying for BFP number 3 (or technically number 4 if you count my toddler). I have a luteal phase defect so I'm trying my best to lengthen that naturally with various vitamins and suppliments. I'm aware that it could take months to change my cycle (if at all!), but I am really hoping for a sticky BFP before the December due date of my first loss.

The way I see it, I'll either be happy and pregnant, or I'll be having a lot of Christmas drinks to avoid thinking about it all.

Hi Khloeee, welcome and so sorry for your loss :hugs: We'll all be sending sticky baby dust your way. Have you considered progesterone cream? I know ladies with an LP defect who've had good luck with it and healthy pregnancies xx

missmommymoo - Big congrats! :happydance:

Foxy - Congrats, and welcome! :happydance:

Welcome to the thread, Khloeee. I hope you get your forever BFP very soon! :hugs:

AFM, a normal appointment tomorrow. I hope they find a heartbeat again and say that everything looks good! After that I'm looking forward to my anatomy/gender scan on Sept 5th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->