The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

congrats missmummymoo

kholee welcome and lots of luck for your rainbow!

Yay for gender scan kate, mine is still way to far away!

Woohoo :happydance: congrats missmummymoo x sending you loads of sticky :dust:

Welcome to the newbies xxx

Good luck tomorrow Kate xxx

I seriously can't believe it and I'm SOOO excited...EXTREMELY cautious but enjoying this moment right this second! Since I found out so early, I don't go in for HCG levels until after labor day. :-( Hope everything stays ok until then! I'm currently on the Progesterone so that's great and they just upped my dosage to 2x day starting Saturday so STICK BABY STICK!

FINALLY GOT MY :bfp:!!!

Attachments

• 20120824_174427.jpg
    20120824_174427.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20120826_134957.jpg
    20120826_134957.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
yay!!!!!! congrats ttcbaby! We're having a mini explosion of bfp's keep them coming.... armymama can't wait for you to test now!

yay!!!!!! congrats ttcbaby! We're having a mini explosion of bfp's keep them coming.... armymama can't wait for you to test now!

Yay, thank you! The one cycle i DIDN'T temp...ha! Just didn't feel like it this time and LOOK! :)

Hey ladies!
Havent been on in a few days and got a lot to catch up on so I apologise ahead to anyone missed :flow: Were moving in this Friday so everythings crazy at the moment, got 7 weeks until she's due to get our place completely ready, in the midst of going back and forth for house sitting OH's mum for two weeks and going to appointments here and there! Worrying if this stress will end up making her come early :? !
Anyway.. :)

Kelly - sorry you haven't heard anything back about viewing, have you got any more coming up? xx

Girlin - digi's are unreliable! Good your IC's are getting darker though :D xx

Foxycleopatra - sorry hun you probably did but I probably forgot to add you :flow: Im a clutz for that! Anyway congrats hunny - I'll add you now :D :D xx

Armymama - Sounds promising, I'll keep my f'xd for you! xx

3xBlessed - GL hunny, hope you get the eggy :D xx

MissMummyMoo - great to see you back with a BFP!! H&H 9 months :o) xx

Khloeee - welcome hun, Im sorry about your loss :flower: Let's hope your pregnant before this christmas ey! xx

Kate - GL with the appointment! Can't wait for the gender scan :D xx

Ttcbabyisom - woohooo for the Bfp!! Fab to see another one! Congrats, a H&H sticky 9 months to you :) xx

Im loving all the BFP'S too!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats everyone!!!:)

xxxjesxxx - Hello! :flower:
How are you hun? i see you moving into your own place! Thats amazing!!! and only 7 weeks left, OMG that has gone so quick!!!
I try to come on here now and again to keep posted but ella does take up a lot of mine lol just finally got her to sleep for the night so that i can catch up on a few things :coffee: xxx

Stephanie - yeah, Im already stressing a lot :)
Can't wait to get tucked into decorating though!
Ahh I can't believe she's 2 months old already!!!! Craziness! Is it harder than you thought it would be? xxx

xxxjessxx - Erm...... yea it is hard, its defo not easy, id say the hardest is the first 2 weeks, for me it was daunting and scary, after then once i had got into a routine i found it much easier, I always find that if im prepared the better, for example ella suffers really with wind, she never gets it up, so i always make sure iv got some dentinox colic drops that helps with wind pains. Id say the hardest is the lack of sleep. Luckily for me for the past 2 weeks ella has started to get more of a routine and now she sleeps through the night, shes asleep by 9pm and wakes up at 6am.

Yea i cant beleive she is 2months old, i went out shopping the other day to buy her 3-6 months clothes as she is growing so quick and she is soooo long, her 0-3 bottoms look like shorts lol

I still cant believe you only have 7 weeks left!!! Excited?????

I miss my pregnant belly :nope: xxx

Thank you.

Congrats ttbabyisom that's great news :)

:hugs: Steph it just means youll have to have another one soon :winkwink: x

Oh hun it could just be nothing. Just try and relax. If its still bad in the morning go to the EPU. I have everything crossed for you x

Don't think it was nothing. It was full of clots and bright red. :( epu can't see me until Wednesday. So scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->