The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Wow, gone for two days and I miss all this?

HUGE CONGRATS to MissMommyMoo and ttcbabyisom!!!! :happydance:

girlinyork, I hope everything turns out ok :hugs: Can't you go somewhere else and get in before Wednesday?

AFM, I didn't drop the urn and I got a mini-vacay to the city to go to a festival and the state fair. Fun, but exhausting.

I don't think there's any point. I know in my heart the baby is gone. I've woken and all my symptoms are gone. No rainbow for me :cry:

^ Oh I hope that is not the case, hematomas can cause clots with bleeding but baby is fine. Are you ic tests getting darker/staying just as dark or getting lighter? I really hope it's not the end. Lots of hugs.

I would like to join. I lost my baby on 8-20-2012 my birthday. I was 20+2 days pregnant. It was a baby boy. His dd would have been 1/5/2013. Currently I am waiting to ttc. I have to wait until the bleeding stops and all that. But, I can't wait for my BFP!!! Could I join please???

Girl you are in my prayers :hugs:

Ttc?! Omg!! Congrats!! Yay! ^_^

My ic line is a bit lighter :( I don't think I'll even bother going to the epu

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and congrats to those who have just got BFPs, very exciting!

Girlinyork - so sorry. I've been there. After a couple of days bleeding, my pregnancy tests were coming up negative so I didn't bother with EPU.

And yes, I have ordered progesterone cream so may try that next cycle. I have mixed feelings about it though. I dont want to prolong a MC that was going to happen anyway, and then there's the decision of when to stop taking it once you get pregnant... it might cause me more worry IYKWIM? I'll probably try it anyway, because I'm desperate to try anything that might help.

OMW such great news...:happydance::happydance: congrats to all the BFP's - well done ladies..

girlinyork - so sorry hun Big :hugs: :hugs:

how is everyone else holding up?

welcome Khloeee :flower: and so sorry for you loss...

AFM: Yeay today got my "first AF" since the MC - sooo can't wait to start trying again! :thumbup:

I would like to join. I lost my baby on 8-20-2012 my birthday. I was 20+2 days pregnant. It was a baby boy. His dd would have been 1/5/2013. Currently I am waiting to ttc. I have to wait until the bleeding stops and all that. But, I can't wait for my BFP!!! Could I join please???

:flower: so sorry for you loss hun :hugs: and good luck with TTC again:hugs:

Stephanie - wow thats amazing she's sleeping through the night already! She looks gorgeous in your pic.. loving the smile! Must be costing a fortune for how much she's growing :dohh:
I know, it's worrying as we've got so much to do within 7 weeks - but Im very excited to meet her and stuff now :)
Ahh I reckon I'll miss mine too :nope: It says under your name your NTNP? Would you like another soon then? :) xxx

Girlin - sorry to hear about the bleeding hun, I'll keep my f'xd unitl you get answers!! xx

BlessedWomb - Im so sorry for your loss hun, must be so hard waiting for your bleeding to stop but wishing baby dust to you when it finally stops! :flow: xx

Kholeee - GL with your progesterone crem. I contemplated using it but never got round to it :dohh: xx

MummyWant2be - good to see your ready and rearing to go! GL! xx

Massive congrats ttcbaby xxx

:hugs: girlin x

Welcome blessed womb x so sorry for your loss x

Jess good luck with your move bet it will be great for you to get your own space at last x

xxxjessxxx - Aw your gunna be so busy but it will be worth it with a new home and a new baby and trust me 7 weeks s going to fly by!!!
Yea i would like another baby, i dont know if its my hormones or something but i do miss being pregnant, i miss the baby, the miss the protecting my belly lol.
My oh doesn't want another one right this second, he wants to enjoy ella and tbh with out living arrangements at the moment, it wouldn't be ideal to have another baby, so we have decided to ntnp.
Deep down i would like to get pregnant in the new year or sometime early next year. :blush: xxx

:flower: so sorry for you loss hun :hugs: and good luck with TTC again:hugs:

Ugh BlessedWomb, I'm SO SORRY to hear this news. This is awful. I just hope you are able to try again right away...:hugs:

Just went into "labour" and the baby is gone. Taking it to hospital for testing :(

dr confirmed miscarriage. Scan tomorrow to check everything is gone. Feel numb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"