The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'm so sorry for your loss Girlinyork :( sending lots of :hugs: your way! xx

Congrats to all the :bfp:s

So sorry for all the losses :hugs: Please don`t give up ladies! Praying for comfort & strength for you all during this hard time.... praying it gets better :hugs:

Awww.... girlinyork I am so sorry. I remember how devastated I was when that happened to me at 12 weeks. Hopefully they can find a reason and have a solution so you can get back on the horse soon to get your next BFP. Mine was a blighted ovum so there was nothing to do testing on unfortunately.

AFM-Well, my temp is still .8 above the coverline but mail just came and the tests arent here. So if they arent here tomorrow I will email my friend to ask if she remembered to send the tests! I will not be able to wait til Friday! If they are not here on Friday I will make DH go to Walmart and buy me lots of those 88 cent tests and an FRER!

girlin :hugs: What a horrible time for you. We are all here for you if you need us :flower:

Has anyone went through a stillbirth? How long before the bleeding stopped? How long before you started ttc? How long before bfp? A lot of questions I know, just really curious.

I went on Amazon yesterday and bought about 25 internet cheapies. I can't wait to be pregnant again. I know it happened this week but I've prayed and cried and prayed and I feel better about it. I know I'll never forget but one day I will be able to smile while thinking about him. But what comforts me most is when I read that the next baby has the same soul and personality, only with a different body.

Apparently the friend who was sending me some hasn't even got hers that she ordered last Sunday because they were coming from Hong Kong! Ack, if only Walmart wasn't so far away I'd take my toddler and walk but that's almost 3 miles through very busy dangerous intersections. Suggestions?

Could you get a bus or a taxi? If not are there any little shops nearby. We call them newsagents or corner shops think they may be your convenience stores? Possibly? X

Blessed sorry for your loss, do you mind me asking what went wrong? I lost my girl at 18 weeks and I had a full postpartum bleed, so about a month but the worst of it was over within two weeks then it was just little amounts, still needed a pantyliner though and didn't want to have sex. I ovulated then got my first period 5 weeks after delivery exactly so you're in for a bit of a wait I'm sorry. My body always regulated fast to so it could be longer then that. I wish you all the luck in the world. If you ever want to talk I'm always around. We started ttc right away but we had to go through IVF, we did a frozen cycle which was negative then just did another full blown medicated IVF and are now finally pregnant 6 months after we lost Hannah.

Girlin, I am so sad for you :cry: I hope they can discover what if anything went wrong. Not sure if you're planning on getting right back to it but you should consider taking baby aspirin (81mg) as it's a quick fix for some of the more common clotting disorders and doesn't harm baby it's such a low dose, if you do conceive while on it. Lots of hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else, I"m very :sick: today ugh. 5 more weeks of this potentially.

Could you get a bus or a taxi? If not are there any little shops nearby. We call them newsagents or corner shops think they may be your convenience stores? Possibly? X

Well I caved and just took one of the digitals. Got a NOT PREGNANT. Very depressing. Oh well, BBT chart says I might be only 6 DPO today.

I thought you were 13DPO! :dohh: I tested on Friday at around 9/10DPO and got a :bfn: so all is not lost hun!! :hugs: xxx

I thought you were 13DPO! :dohh: I tested on Friday at around 9/10DPO and got a :bfn: so all is not lost hun!! :hugs: xxx

By my calculations, today is 12 DPO but the website never confirmed that. They say I am only 6 DPO. I will test again on Saturday when the tests get here.

armymama do you have a link to your chart?

I just copied and pasted it onto the reply. It's not on FF so let me know if it doesn't work.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=137173

Btw, I changed the ovulation date to match their proposed date which is why it only says 5 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->