The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

My guess would be the 17th or 19th for possible ovulation.

ttcbaby - Huge congrats! I've been hoping for you. :happydance:

girlin - I'm so sorry to hear about that, sweetie. I hope they figure out what's been happening so that you can get your rainbow soon. :hugs:

BlessedWomb - I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your BFP comes very soon. :hugs:

armymama - Fx that you'll still have a BFP this month!

AFM, had another OB appt this morning. She found the heartbeat after a minute, heartbeat was in the 150's. My OB says I should be gaining more weight, but says it's fine since I'm measuring right on pace (I measured at 18 weeks) and I'll probably pick up a few more lbs soon. I still haven't felt any movement at all, but I know that's normal and when my OB was using the doppler we kept hearing squeals that she said were from movement. I'm still so worried that I'll lose the baby, but I know I should relax a bit since I have no complications and I know the chances are fairly slim at this point (though I know there are several of us that had losses around now). I'm not as worried as I had been, but it's still a nagging worry. I'm really hoping that next Wednesday's ultrasound helps settle my mind a bit when I see the baby moving and they can tell me that it looks okay.

Blessed sorry for your loss, do you mind me asking what went wrong? I lost my girl at 18 weeks and I had a full postpartum bleed, so about a month but the worst of it was over within two weeks then it was just little amounts, still needed a pantyliner though and didn't want to have sex. I ovulated then got my first period 5 weeks after delivery exactly so you're in for a bit of a wait I'm sorry. My body always regulated fast to so it could be longer then that. I wish you all the luck in the world. If you ever want to talk I'm always around. We started ttc right away but we had to go through IVF, we did a frozen cycle which was negative then just did another full blown medicated IVF and are now finally pregnant 6 months after we lost Hannah.

Girlin, I am so sad for you :cry: I hope they can discover what if anything went wrong. Not sure if you're planning on getting right back to it but you should consider taking baby aspirin (81mg) as it's a quick fix for some of the more common clotting disorders and doesn't harm baby it's such a low dose, if you do conceive while on it. Lots of hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else, I"m very :sick: today ugh. 5 more weeks of this

I haven't shared this yet but I will here. I was feeling crampy in the evening
on Sunday the 19th. So I called the hospital and they advised me it could be dehydration. I took 2 tylenol and I felt better. Next, I was in the bed and the cramps started again. I called the hospital and they advised me to come in. When I got there they said it was only round ligament pain. But, I knew it wasn't they were about to send me home when I ran to the bathroom feeling the urge to vomit. When I opened my mouth to vomit nothing came out but my waters broke. They called it placenta rupture. The rest of the story is too much right now. Sorry!!

Mrskg - yeah we cannot wait! Just trying to find a cheap fridge freezer somewhere :dohh:
Can't believe your 15 weeks already!! xx

Stephanie - Ahh when it happens it happens then ;) You keep feeling like that you'll end up with dozens of kids lol :haha:
I reckon I'll be the same, even though pregnancy has definitely taken it's toll on me!
Yeah tomorrow it'll be 6 weeks :? SO scary! xxx

Girlin - so sorry hunny :hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon. Keep strong xx

Armymama - sounds good, will be looking forward to seeing those tests! xx

Blessedwomb - thats a lovely thing to know :) As to your questions, I personally haven't so can't help. But GL with TTC sweety, I hope it works out for you!! Sorry to hear your story, I hope you find peace soon hun xx

That's ok don't worry about telling it all. I thought maybe it was ruptured membranes a lot of late losses tend to be from that. My daughter had a condition with a very large mostly external tumour that was taking so much blood from her heart that had we not had it treated with fetal surgery in utero her heart would have eventually given out. The surgery went well but she passed the next day from an unknown complication. It was the hardest thing I have ever dealt with I still cry most days for her. You're on a Lon road to recovery. My rainbow baby has helped me see the joy in things again though something I never thought I'd get back.

girlin, I am so, so sorry for your loss. I do hope your dr can get you some answers as to why this keeps happening... I have also heard positive things about baby aspirin. Hoping so much you get your forever baby soon :hugs:

blessedwomb, so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine. I hope you are able to TTC very very soon :hugs:

jess, yay for your own place!!! I bet you can't wait to decorate the nursery! are you moving soon??

ttcbaby, I see you got a lovely BFP!! congrats!!

how are all you other ladies doing?

Thanks. Well since today is 9 DPO then (guessing again) I think I had my implantation dip! I am slightly crampy, gassy, and nauseous. My temp went down by .4! Prayking it goes back up tomorrow and keeps climbing! How is everyone else? How are you preggos feeling?

Armymama, Fx that the dip isn't anything.

I just found out one of my friends (who's a couple weeks ahead of me) is having a girl! Very fun. :)

AFM, been having a lot of pains in my belly today. I hope it's things growing and not anything bad! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow - time is inching along.

Lomelly - we move in friday, Im stressing about everything so much :( Tired constantly, my hips and back are killing me and Im feeling crappy all together :nope: Especially now Ive started breaking out in stretch marks xx

Thanks. Well since today is 9 DPO then (guessing again) I think I had my implantation dip! I am slightly crampy, gassy, and nauseous. My temp went down by .4! Prayking it goes back up tomorrow and keeps climbing! How is everyone else? How are you preggos feeling?

Praying with you for that temp rise tomorrow!!!
I'm good...still preggo as far as I know...feel just fine and still all giddy inside and can't wait for my blood results next week! Hoping the numbers are doing their proper thing!

AFM-I started spotting. Really light pink tinged CM. I will keep you posted. My cramps have eased up so hopefully it was implantation but I'm being realistic. Last month this happened and 4 hours later I got AF in full force.

:hugs: armymama I hold it was just an IB for you.

:hugs: Kate I hope it's just growing pains. I can't believe your 18 weeks already :wacko: xx

Well AF got me. I am so beyond miffed! 9 whole months and couldnt even get pregnant and keep the baby! I am so angry at AF but I'm eating ice cream instead. Only one more cycle til our "break" for a year.

armymama - so sorry hun:hugs: FX'd you get that BFP nxt cycle

how are all our Pregnant fairies doing? please send some babydust our way :thumbup:

Armymama - hugs to you, f'xd you get that BFP next month :flow: xx

:dust: dust to all you TTC'ers :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"