The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

armymama, Fx that next cycle is your month!!!

:dust: Fx for all of us TTC! I want to see more BFPs!

:hugs: Kate I hope it's just growing pains. I can't believe your 18 weeks already :wacko: xx
Some days I can't believe I've made it this far, and some days it seems like I feel like I should be even farther, lol. :)

Sorry armymama, that AF is a wench :) GL to you in your next cycle.

xxxjessxxx - Oh my only 6 weeks to go :happydance:
Do you think she will come early?
I thought Ella would be early but ended up being 3 days lot, mind you, my labour lasted for 3 days :wacko:
Hows it taken it toll on you hun? xxx

armymama - I hope you get you bfp next month!!!:dust:

@ armymama I so hope you get it this cycle have you tried ovulation strips?

@ armymama I so hope you get it this cycle have you tried ovulation strips?

Thanks I have been using OPKs for 3 cycles now. But I always get 2 or 3 3-day steaks of positive OPKs every cycle so I just use SMEP and hope I catch it but hasn't worked yet.

Stephanie - i know it's madness. I reckon with all this stress she probably will come early. My back and hips are really painful now, might tell the midwife tomorrow but don't want to moan lol.
Im struggling to sleep well, I feel really crappy at the moment too, I should be happy but I really don't feel it :( I feel like crying and just going pfhh to everything, and every minor thing is getting to me.
Got stretchies coming like teres no tomorrow too :/ If you don't mind me asking - how do yours look now? xxx

My baby tulip is growing just perfectly! :cloud9: Got some good news today at the scan to, it's all fully updates in my journal :)

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
:hugs: armymama xx

massive congrats kelly x off to read your good news x

thought id share my bump progression x 4wk 10wk & 15wks x

Attachments

• 4weeks (4).jpg
    4weeks (4).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 15 weeks 006.jpg
    15 weeks 006.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Well AF got me. I am so beyond miffed! 9 whole months and couldnt even get pregnant and keep the baby! I am so angry at AF but I'm eating ice cream instead. Only one more cycle til our "break" for a year.

Sorry armymama! :-( Hang in there! I would have an alcoholic beverage if I were you! :)

how are all our Pregnant fairies doing? please send some babydust our way :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

:dust: :dust: :dust:

armymama, Fx that next cycle is your month!!!

:dust: Fx for all of us TTC! I want to see more BFPs!

:hugs: Kate I hope it's just growing pains. I can't believe your 18 weeks already :wacko: xx
Some days I can't believe I've made it this far, and some days it seems like I feel like I should be even farther, lol. :)

you're now a sweet potato! woohooo!!!

Loving the bump, mrskg! There's no doubt there's a little one growing in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->