The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Armymama, I hope tomorrow's temp is great! But remember that either way, if it happened this month not getting a good temp this morning won't change that. Remembering that helped my frustration a little when temping (though it still sucks, lol). :)

True, and this month's temps are looking different than the temp of the past few cycles.

well in 8 days is my "would of been" due date. I'll be testing on Tuesday and Friday. It's been a year since we started TTC. Ugh...just want a darn BFP!

kate, we don't have code red mountain dew here anymore :( DH loves the stuff and we can only get it in the states now... sucks!

kelly, you're making me crave all these cereals I can't have... :haha: I love the cereals in the states!

butterfly, congrats!

armymama, I hope this is your month despite the discarded temp! it's very frustrating when that happens :hugs:

blakesmom, sorry about the GD :( are you controlling it with diet alone?

I want some Moose Tracks ice cream, a medium rare T-bone steak, and now I want Lucky Charms cereal! see how hungry all this makes me?

They will test me a few weeks earlier but not that soon I think I was told when I'm over 20 weeks but I have my supplies and strips so I could keep an eye on it if I really wanted. I wonder if I will get it again, they were shocked I had it the first time as I had no risk factors for it. Though the diet did stop me from gaining tons of weight, I only put on 22 pounds and was diet controlled no insulin for me.

Hope it happens for you army.

Thanks Kelly and I hope you don't have GD. Apparently I am at slight risk for it according to a website I read. My numbers seem to be getting higher with each pregnancy and my risks are increased because my last child (our DD) was over 9 lbs at birth.

yikes! I always pray for a baby under 8, my son was 7 lbs 13 oz. My daughter well her weight obviously doesn't apply being only 280 grams.

I am sooooo barfy today, really I'm wishing i was starting to feel better already.

Showing today to at 2. Fingers crossed they love it and want to buy it otherwise my husband and I will be looking at him going up north without me in nov and me and our son joining him once the house sells. Hoping so much this doesn't happen!

kate, we don't have code red mountain dew here anymore :( DH loves the stuff and we can only get it in the states now... sucks!

kelly, you're making me crave all these cereals I can't have... :haha: I love the cereals in the states!

butterfly, congrats!

armymama, I hope this is your month despite the discarded temp! it's very frustrating when that happens :hugs:

blakesmom, sorry about the GD :( are you controlling it with diet alone?

the plan was to control it with diet and exercise but Monday and Tuesday I had 2 levels in a row that were high, and one on Wed. night that was slightly over. Yesterday I was given a fast acting Insulin so I can take it as needed if I have an elevated level, or take it preventively if I know I'm going to eat something that will raise my levels (like baby shower cake in a few weeks lol)

They will test me a few weeks earlier but not that soon I think I was told when I'm over 20 weeks but I have my supplies and strips so I could keep an eye on it if I really wanted. I wonder if I will get it again, they were shocked I had it the first time as I had no risk factors for it. Though the diet did stop me from gaining tons of weight, I only put on 22 pounds and was diet controlled no insulin for me.

Hope it happens for you army.

I had to get my supplies at the pharmacy today and I'm pretty sure I have enough lancets to last for years and years--It sucks I hope you don't get it again!!

I always bought mine in groups of 100 and I reused lancets which I know you're not suppose to but I don't see the harm since it's my blood. So I used like 1 lancet a day for 2-3 pokes.

I always bought mine in groups of 100 and I reused lancets which I know you're not suppose to but I don't see the harm since it's my blood. So I used like 1 lancet a day for 2-3 pokes.

Since I could potentially be testing 7x/day they ordered 200 test strips and 200 lancets. The nutritionist/dietician instructed me to replace the lancet like you said every 1-2 days, but then my midwives did a 1 strip/1 lancet order--it was kind of spendy!

My husband's type 1 diabetic for over 10 years now, and he tends to reuse lancets. The potential concern is that you could introduce bacteria and cause an infection, though he's never had a problem with that happening.

Since I always wash my hands prior I feel like that should hopefully decrease that risk. Even with the Insulin needles they told me change it every 2 times or so...

Yeah it's to expensive to change the lancet every time and I've never had an issue. I was diet controlled so I checked 4 times a day for the first month then went down to 2 times a day since my fasting and breakfast sugars were always good but they had me test randomly every now and then for those two times just to be sure. With insulin you need to be monitored more closely.

Just wanted to pop in an say :wave: hi to everyone x

So tired struggling to keep up on threads x gender scan in 12 days :happydance:

Hope everyone is well xxx

Mrskg--I'm so excited for you!! Do you have a secret wish for blue or pink???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->