The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi all. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'll probably skim thru the thread a bit.
I'm doing okay. I made it through my dd last month. My OH took the night off and we cried together but I still can't talk him into trying again. Hoping for an accident sucks :(

carebear - :hugs: My fingers are crossed for an accident for you!

armymama - I'm still hoping for a BFP for you!

Another OB appt this morning - I'm measuring well, have caught up on weight (gained about 11 lbs so far), and HB is still in the 140's. Our baby shower is this Sunday (since we have to drive from WI to MI we didn't want to wait too long, and everyone was busy all of October), I can't believe it's so soon!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks kate!
I'm still making my way thru all i missed but I'm so happy to see that everyone is doing well! Its amazing going back thru the thread and reading all the announcements. So excited for everyone! :)

carebear sorry to hear your OH is still dragging his feet, thats got to be tough. I hope you get an accident to.

Hey, everyone! You can definitely add me to the list. I think trying for a bfp before baby's would have been due date sounds like a good goal for me.

I never knew an exact due date (my cycles are long and I never had a dating scan), but the one I always had in the back of my head was May 9th, 2013. I was somewhere between 5-6 weeks when the mc started, and I haven't had af yet. We are going to NTNP for a little while, I think, before jumping back into TTC full swing. This was our first mc, and while I am healing (emotionally) nicely, I know it will be something I'm dealing with for a long time.

Hi all. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'll probably skim thru the thread a bit.
I'm doing okay. I made it through my dd last month. My OH took the night off and we cried together but I still can't talk him into trying again. Hoping for an accident sucks :(

Hi carebear! :hi: Glad to hear you made it through dd ok and glad OH was there with you...ugh, sorry he's not on board for trying again right now so i will pray for an accident for you!!!

Thanks ttcbaby! How are u feelin this month? 5 days left till testing for you?

Congrats armymama! H+H 9 months!!

Congrats Armymama that's great :cloud9:

:hugs: carebear I really hope you can talk OH round x

I'm 22 weeks today. Every Wednesday I feel so lucky that I've made it another week, and I get a little less fearful that I'm going to lose my little girl. Everything looks good so far - I hope it stays that way! :)

Gosh, it's SO hard to not test right now...i thought hell no after last month's chemical but now i'm already feeling the need to POAS! Ugh...

I'm 22 weeks today. Every Wednesday I feel so lucky that I've made it another week, and I get a little less fearful that I'm going to lose my little girl. Everything looks good so far - I hope it stays that way! :)

I feel the same way...every Wednesday is a celebration for me. :) happy papaya day!

Thanks ttcbaby! How are u feelin this month? 5 days left till testing for you?

Congrats armymama! H+H 9 months!!

I'm ok...feeling so crummy and I get excited that it could be early pregnant symptoms but i'm also on progesterone and these are the same symptoms you get on that...ugh...i hate not knowing! i wish there was some kind of device that all of us could have look inside us somehow right away to see if we conceived at all! Maybe in the future they will have this!

Happy 22 weeks kategirl!!! I bet you do feel lucky...i would too!!! So happy for you and hope things continue going smoothly for you and your baby girl! :hugs:

Congrats Armymama!!!

Fingers crossed TTC!!! You have amazing restraint, I would have POAS by now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->