The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Fx, ttcbaby. I know a couple people who got their true BFP the month after a chemical, so I hope you do too!

Congrats armymama!! :happydance:

Been a little MIA lately, have lots of exciting stuff going on right now and just don't have the time to check in as much! My doctor has already started me on two week appts because he's afraid I'm going to go into premature labor (have had lots of cramping, BH, and my cervix is shortening ever so slowly) and I'm just exhausted!

Samj, I hope your little girl stays in there until she's due! How was the 3D scan?

ttc wait it out till 12dpo if you can, I know I personally would rather not know about a chemical if it were to happen to me but I totally understand the itch to poas!

sam hope she stays put another 6 weeks at least if not more

Now I can't remember anything else so hi!

Just wondering because my Bday is in March. Thought'd it be cool to know.

*waves* might be me! Lol Kelly...if your tulip comes 5 days early she/he will come on my daughter's bday!

Nope i'm aiming for April 1st or march 17th a St patty's day baby lol.

I'm a jokster and part Irish so either works for me lol

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

Blakesmom I think deep down I'd like another :pink: but I'm convinced it's a boy which will be just as lovely am will carry my husbands family name on x hopefully find out next thurs x

:wave: ttc got everything crossed for you x

Massive congrats army mama xxx

:hugs: care bear x

:wave: everyone else x

Off to my first consultant app not got a clue what to expect :wacko:

Got on great at app x hb 140 measuring 21 weeks but think that's just my fat belly lolmx got growth scan booked for 28 weeks x feels like everything coming together at last xxx

Hey ladies my lovely sister has let me use her laptop so I can quickly come on here and see how you ladies are doing! Sorry I cant check on updates or change any as there's over 20 pages to go through lol!
However I hope theres been lots of bfps since and healthy growing babies!! Miss you ladies lots - didn't realise how much I took BnB for granted :nope:
Anyhow update on me... at 36 weeks lost my plug, was in hospital having contractions 2 in 10 minutes and cervix has softened. Was told was in early labour but this stage can take forever so yeah :/ still having contractions, she's fully engaged and they reckon she'll be here soon. Have my sweep booked for 12th October if not!
Should be getting internet in 4-6 weeks time so when I come back I'll go through everything... unless any ladies want to take over the thread you are more than welcome :)
See you soon, best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"