The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Great see you jess was thinking about you this morn x that's rubbish about having contractions hope she makes an appearance soon x be sure to try an update us x hope you're enjoying your new house xxx

Yay jess can't wait till shes here.

mrskg how exciting!!!

hope Enolah is here soon, and is happy and healthy!

great news on the scan mrskg, boy or girl???

kelly, hoping for a st. patricks day baby for you!

gonna scan back a bit and see what I've missed! I'm finally on maternity leave, woohoo! well actually I'm taking my holidays, then starting Oct 7th

Mrskg, so glad things are going well! I can't believe you're so far along, it seems like time is flying by!

Jess, I hope she makes a healthy appearance soon!

lomelly, enjoy the break before the baby comes!

I'm headed from WI back to MI in a couple hours for the weekend (mostly for our baby shower). I'll get so see a lot of friends and family I haven't seen in a while (including my two nieces who live in Connecticut) so it should be fun! Still nervous that something bad will still happen with the baby at this point, but trying to focus on the fun of seeing people instead of thinking about how early the shower is. :)

Great to hear from you Jess! Praying your baby comes soon :D Pls update us with pictures and birth story :hugs:

Congrats to all the new bfps!!

Congrats again on the awesome scan Mrskg!

Yay Jess how exciting! Sorry been in and out ladies. Gender scan on Monday...I'm now officially high risk bc my blood sugar levels have gone crazy. This means the local hospital (30 minutes away) can no longer be where I give birth. I have to go to the main hospital (about an hour away).TG my landlord is allowing me out of the lease with 30 day notice instead of 90 day. That way I can find a place closer.

Thanks ladies x didn't get a scan today was an obstetric consultant app x scan is on thurs will be sure to update if we find out gender x

Thanks ladies x didn't get a scan today was an obstetric consultant app x scan is on thurs will be sure to update if we find out gender x

Oh, sorry hun... I just assumed since you heard HB :D

My baby was also 140 on Tuesday, but I'm staying team yellow... I bet you can't wait till next Thurs!

:hi: Sweetz, Kategirl, Kelly, Lomelly! Glad you and babies are doing well :hugs:

Sweetz thats weird that they won't let you deliver there with GD, it doesn't really add to much stress for delivery more so just keeping your sugars in control. I had GD with my son and I still delivered in a rural hospital. Good news about getting to move though.

Sweetz thats weird that they won't let you deliver there with GD, it doesn't really add to much stress for delivery more so just keeping your sugars in control. I had GD with my son and I still delivered in a rural hospital. Good news about getting to move though.

I don't have GD...I have extremely low blood sugars. They have been dropping more often. I also have other health issues so the combination of the low BG and the other issues, they don't want to risk any problems. The local hospital doesn't even have a NICU. They said if I do deliver there, and there is a problem, we would have to be airlifted. I guess the fact that out of my last 3 pregnancies, I had mc, preterm, mc, they are taking all precautions.

Yeah and the past few days they have been high when they should be low....low when they should be high. They are sending me to a nutritionist.

That should help. I controlled my higher sugars with diet, knowing when and what to eat plays a huge roll. Though I hope I don't get it this time.

That's what they are hoping for that all I need is a diet tweak

Well pooh...had a major temp drop today so that either means implantation or it's over...i have a feeling it's over...ugh....i hate this!

Good luck Jess! Hope the move is going well!

TTC, hoping it's just implantation dip or a fluke! I woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30...all I kept thinking was my temp will be messed up!!! Ugh!

I really need to stop being so MIA all the time :blush:

Jess I hope she comes soon! :)

GL ttc, I don't envy you at all in this stage. The waiting is the worst part :hugs:

Sweetz, I hope your blood sugars even out soon. Sounds like a pretty crappy deal!

Mrskg, I hope you are able to find out gender (if that's what you want of course!) and I can't believe you're almost 20 weeks already... goodness!

My 3D scan was great, I keep meaning to upload pictures but I am so lazy these days even plugging in the flash drive seems like a lot of work. I have another one tomorrow because little miss wouldn't take her hands out of her face, so we'll see what we get tomorrow. My doctor has been keeping an eye on my cervical length and last Wednesday it was 2.9 cm, so it's been going down .1 cm every week for the past month. He said if it gets below 2.5 cm I will need to go on bedrest :wacko: Hoping that doesn't happen but I'm so exhausted I might not mind!

TTC, looks like it went back up again? Fingers crossed for ya <3

TY Sam...they are thinking these past couple days were wacky bc of being sick. On antibiotics for a sinus infection.

Tomorrow is my gender scan!!! SO EXCITED!!! 9 hours!!! Oh boy I need sleep haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->